Help a Leo find his place in the world! Karma Points included!

Marvel

Vocational Advice would be greatly appreciated!

The following are my aspects:

Sun Conjunct Asc., Orb = 4 Deg 27 Min:
Sun Square Pluto, Orb = 0 Deg 32 Min:
Sun Semisextile Venus, Orb = 1 Deg 54 Min:
Sun Quincunx Neptune, Orb = 2 Deg 47 Min:
Moon SemiSquare Pluto, Orb = 1 Deg 50 Min:
Moon Quincunx N. Node Orb = 0 Deg 13 Min:
Moon Quincunx MC Orb = 0 Deg 52 Min:
Mercury Conjunct Mars, Orb = 0 Deg 32 Min:
Mercury Opposition N. Node, Orb = 4 Deg 49 Min:
Mercury Trine Uranus, Orb = 1 Deg 14 Min:
Mercury Trine MC, Orb = 4 Deg 10 Min:
Mercury Sextile Jupiter, Orb = 0 Deg 28 Min:
Venus Trine Neptune, Orb = 4 Deg 41 Min:
Venus Sextile Pluto, Orb = 2 Deg 26 Min:
Mars Trine Uranus, Orb = 0 Deg 41 Min:
Mars Trine MC, Orb = 4 Deg 42 Min:
Mars Sextile Jupiter, Orb = 0 Deg 04 Min:
Jupiter Opposition Uranus, Orb = 0 Deg 45 Min:
Saturn Conjunct Uranus, Orb = 6 Deg 30 Min:
Saturn Conjunct Neptune, Orb = 1 Deg 48 Min:
Saturn Quincunx Asc., Orb = 0 Deg 09 Min:
Neptune Sextile Pluto, Orb = 2 Deg 16 Min:
Neptune SemiSquare N. Node, Orb = 0 Deg 39 Min:
Neptune Quincunx Asc., Orb = 1 Deg 39 Min:
Pluto Square Asc., Orb = 3 Deg 55 Min:

Attachments

• astro_2ata_01.53537.18356.jpg
    astro_2ata_01.53537.18356.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

SniperBomber328

Please post a less cluttered chart from Astro.com. I am no trying to sound stern, but one thing I have noticed from many members on this forum, is that a cluttered chart keeps the mice away.

Simply search Astro.com (or Astrodienst) and click on 'Free Horoscopes'. Then enter your information on 'Chart Drawing, Horoscope' and click enter, which saves your data for a minimal time (if your a guest). Then once more click on 'Free Horoscopes' and on the drop-down menu, find 'Extended Chart Selection'. There you will find more options (and I suggest you use 'whole signs' a type of house system, but you don't have to). Once you have entered your information and clicked next, simply save your chart and post it here.

Note: try not to add stuff that would other-wise clutter a chart. Avoid asteroids (if you have to use them, avoid using too many), and other factors such as other cosmic factors like Lillith and such.

Marvel

You have a Virgo Moon, this is one place you do not need to apologize or explain the need for excessive detail. :joyful:

TK

Thanks for the note wintersprite1. Good to know where that came from.
I have plenty of virgo planets that I wonder how that plays into my career interest?

Moog

Can you start us off?

Have you any natural inclination towards any particular field? Any inkling of what you'd really like to do?

Marvel

Can you start us off?
Have you any natural inclination towards any particular field? Any inkling of what you'd really like to do?

Thanks for your response Moog

The truth is I have so many interest that I find it difficult to choose one over the other.

I have an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to be self-employed in a large sense.

However I would like an outlet that is creative.

Here are a few fields of interest :

Acting
Directing
Science
Real Estate
Architecture
Speaker
Investment Management
Stock Trading
New Technologies (Hardware-Software)
Astrology-Esoteric Sciences
Fashion
Food

All my interest are geared to creating a positive reaction throughout the world.

Im just perplexed :confused:at the amount of interest because at times I dont know where to start. I have reached a point where I feel a bit disappointed in myself:(

I feel an intense need to accomplish something but I don't know where or what to do!
Its truthfully annoying

iii

Banned
i think you should seek your luck in financial things rather than try to be famous. be careful to avoid hurt on your feet this year, because this year your luck is lower, and next year you may find more lucky to settle your place in career.

Marvel

i think you should seek your luck in financial things rather than try to be famous. be careful to avoid hurt on your feet this year, because this year your luck is lower, and next year you may find more lucky to settle your place in career.

Thanks for the response iii

What aspect indicates this statement?
This seems like a difficult period in my life indeed. I do not ever wish to be in the same space again.

iii

Banned
because your chart ruler sun, is very powerful and so you are smart enough to be lucky.

and your 11th house ruler mecury in 2nd house, own sign, with 10th ruler venus. and 2nd house is a house of money things, so you should seek your luck in money, but not in position.

and this year, you meet chart ruler sun's big enemy jupiter, which shield the lights that you used to cast. so you may feel so bad. and because jupiter in cancer, 12th sign from leo and a sign of body part that is feet, so if there was any bad luck like accident or hurt things, it is your feet problem. just remind to avoid that.

next year, your light again shining warmly, because you are out of the shadow of jupiter and go to the influence of mercury, which is in your 2nd house. so you could find your place in money things then.

Moog

Thanks for your response Moog

The truth is I have so many interest that I find it difficult to choose one over the other.

I have an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to be self-employed in a large sense.

However I would like an outlet that is creative.

Here are a few fields of interest :

Acting
Directing
Science
Real Estate
Architecture
Speaker
Investment Management
Stock Trading
New Technologies (Hardware-Software)
Astrology-Esoteric Sciences
Fashion
Food

All my interest are geared to creating a positive reaction throughout the world.

Im just perplexed :confused:at the amount of interest because at times I dont know where to start. I have reached a point where I feel a bit disappointed in myself:(

I feel an intense need to accomplish something but I don't know where or what to do!
Its truthfully annoying

That's interesting.

I use a sidereal zodiac and whole sign houses in my readings, which can vary from what you may be used to seeing.

Sidereally, you have a Cancer rising chart which puts Aries on the 10th for you, so Mars rules your career house (entrepreneurial)

We find Mars in Leo, the 2nd house. Mars and Mercury are in a very close conjunction, which links to an interest in vocational fields such as astrology/speaking/technology etc.

You might also like to try your hand at politics :wink:

The rest of the 2nd house is complex, with Venus (art, creativity; fashion, cooking) and Ketu also present.

Ketu could be having effects rather like those sometimes given for modern Neptune. There is a kind of 'field of diffusion' that he casts on the planets associated with him. This could be the cause of your confusion about what to do with your Mars.

Perhaps you jump from interest to interest because of a sense of nagging dissatisfaction with what you do. It may be perfectly adequate work, but you do not receive a sense of completion and satisfaction from it.

Hindu astrology has a branch regarding astrological 'remedies' which may help. I am not an expert though, and would not feel comfortable prescribing any. But if what I say rings true for you, you can do some research in that area. Perhaps focussing on strengthening Mars (as he functions as a benefic in cancer rising charts) and/or appeasing Ketu.

Best wishes.

Marvel

Thanks iii I never knew that the conjunction between both planets indicates a troubling response.

Great Perspective Moog, I will definitely look into that branch of astrology for further insight!

I welcome anyone else to give me perspective