Read my Chart Please!

Marvel

Read my Chart Please =)

Welcoming any form of wisdom! Not really adept at the subject but familiar with basic terminology would love your insight guys!
Thanks!:smile:

Attachments

• MarvelWRIGC8.jpg
    MarvelWRIGC8.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Marvel

Thanks Knowledg3 for the insight :joyful:. The link you posted introduces an interesting mix between astrology and "tarot" (playing deck) cards.

I've seen it once before a while ago, but by accuracy of that interpretation I may consider learning more about this.

jeanbean

If I read it accurately your Sun is in Leo and Moon in Scorpio. I have sun in Leo and moon in Taurus. Both signs are fixed and both create a square meaning they are in conflict with each other. This is the same as your sun and moon sign. Here is a description of people with Leo sun and Scorpio moon

[SIZE=-1]5-8 Leo/Scorpio[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]The combination of your Sun and Moon signs produces a vital and highly charged temperament. Passion and temper have to be controlled and directed for you to achieve the high potential offered by this placement, for it is a very dynamic and powerful combination indeed. There is a natural tendency for you to become very emotional and personally involved in problems or debates; it may be an understatement to say that your likes and dislikes are well-defined. Sometimes a bit of ranting and raging can result if you fail to keep a tight lid on your natural inclinations.[/SIZE]

[deleted quote over 100 words - Moderator from: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon5.html ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

My sun is in Leo however my Moon is in fact in Virgo. If you can provide insight in those properties jeanbean that would be great.

I seem to have a lot of planets in Virgo and I would like to know how it materializes in my life.

Last edited:

Marvel

your interpretation is much better. good job jeanbean :)

Great interpretation however my "moon is in virgo". It would be great to have that in mind

Knowledg3 Howw long have you been using the "card" system?

and how does having the same rising sign and ascendant effect the native in my case?

knowledg3

Great interpretation however my "moon is in virgo". It would be great to have that in mind

Knowledg3 Howw long have you been using the "card" system?

and how does having the same rising sign and ascendant effect the native in my case?

I have been using the system for 2 years and it is extremely accurate when followed to the t, i do weekly readings for myself and recently did a weekly reading for my sister and it was spot on. I am of the belief of putting things to the test to disprove them, this system so far has passed the test for me. The system is purely mathematical in nature and the author of it says it predates tarot. I m just now learning to use the system along with my Jupiter transits for greater effects.

btw my moon is in Virgo also, very intelligent & practical. which is obvious by the way you type and ask your questions. You may be somewhat of a perfectionist (when you worry) and if not careful you could turn into a hypochondriac. It would be good for you to study health (naturopathy & allopathic medicine), take lots of omega 3s, b vitamins and get plenty of sleep at nite. you may have a dark side in you. to me it just means you need your fair share of alone time.

Now for your second ?, your a LEO and from what i have gathered from this system Leos are the supercharged version of their card. So you really must find a creative outlet for all the energy you posses, i suggest anything to do with self studies (health included), discipline (exercise at least 3 times a week) and learning to meditate. or you can try researching and writing.
Remember power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Once you gain self mastery over yourself, skies the limit. I can speak from experience, started a business at a very young age (17) and started making lots of money and had access to a lot of information. Eventually it got to my head and that led to me abusing my power and ultimately losing my position because of the lack of self control. changing my diet has helped a lot. avoid fake sugar (high fructose corn syrup, sucrose) and junk food. plenty of green tea, apple cider vinegar and spring water w/high ph, coconut oil, & flax seeds. Take a salt bath (dead sea salt) twice of month if you can.

Last edited:

jeanbean

Sorry! The astro.com charts are much clearer. I have Venus in Virgo and my rising sign is in Virgo. The Lion will always be fighting the Virgin. I feel at times that earthly Virgo wants to contain my Leo fire. Fire is at the core of the earth but contained. Leo does not want to be contained. You can't contain fire born directly of the sun. Then my Virgo influences feel that my bright Leonine side wants to set the entire earth a blaze. lol. If you learn to balance the influences, then it can be a great combination. Virgo actually helping stablize and bring into fruition the ideals of your leo side.

[SIZE=-1]Sun in Leo and Moon in Virgo:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign pairs two very different influences. The warm, impetuous, and dynamic Leo and the cool, cautious, and introverted Virgo. The expression resulting features very strong opinions and emotions. You're critical and accurate in thought, but often too outspoken. Attention is vital to your happiness. You seem dependent on praise and the admiring attention you can command, even if it's nothing more that the sympathetic concern you can muster. Nonetheless, you are particular about friends and let relatively few close to you. You can be extremely stubborn and opinionated.[/SIZE]

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator from: http://astrology-numerology.com/sun-moon5.html ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel

Thank You JeanBean and Knowledg3 for your input:joyful:. VALUE ADDED!

Knowledg3 I am extremely interested in learning more about this method you use. How can I learn how to use such a system?

Is a deck of cards all that I need?