Will I get this appointment?

JoZi15

Dear Community,

I hope everyone is staying safe out here in these COVID streets!

I have a question that I thought was far fetched idea when I asked the horary 3 1/2 weeks ago but just today, I got information that I am being considered for a vacant seat on a Commission so I asked again. It's Mayor appointed. It is a paid gig and full time (like a job) but I didn't know if it is a 10th House matter or more like a "contract" and a 7th House matter because it is a political appointment with a limited term.

Can you help?

- I'm Mars with triplicity in Pisces and strong/angular (yay!)
- If the position is a "contract", that's Venus Rx in Gemini (term). Although she's returning into an angular house, she's within minutes of orb to be considered combust. She's all kinds of troubled, perhaps, aptly describing the Commission.
- Square aspect. No interference. Venus receives Mars. 5 degrees to perfection. 5 weeks? It couldn't be 5 days, could it??? Oh my god.

- If the position is a "job" though, that's Sun, peregrine in Gemini and although there's a square aspect, no reception. Perfects in a very slow 5 degrees (over 10 days). Is that 10 days, possibly? But without reception, what's that do -- a whole lot of nothing?

- Moon (as the question) is peregrine in Virgo but angular in the 10th. Applying square to Sun. Sun is L10 in the 7th. The appointment goes to a competitor? An enemy doesn't want me to get the appointment?

HELP!

Thank you. In advance. I hope you all are well and staying strong amid the crisis.

In Community,
Jozi
:love:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 8.06.01 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 8.06.01 PM.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi

Sun is entering into a square with Mars (you). I don't think so.

Also, Sun and Venus (competitor) are moving towards eachother.

To me the 10th house makes most sense here.

JoZi15

Hi

Sun is entering into a square with Mars (you). I don't think so.

Also, Sun and Venus (competitor) are moving towards eachother.

To me the 10th house makes most sense here.

Darn. But thank you. That would have been pretty fantastic but also maybe more like a fantasy. I knew it had to be too good to be true. All good.

Thank you, Aquarius7000!

Hey, since Venus (competitor) is Rx, do you think that might be someone who was once on the Commission before or something?

aquarius7000

Darn. But thank you. That would have been pretty fantastic but also maybe more like a fantasy. I knew it had to be too good to be true. All good.

Thank you, Aquarius7000!

Hey, since Venus (competitor) is Rx, do you think that might be someone who was once on the Commission before or something?
Could well be... Venus rules the 7th house. Could be like a previous member returning.

Please update. I hope I am wrong in this case, since you seem really interested in this gig.

JoZi15

Could well be... Venus rules the 7th house. Could be like a previous member returning.

Please update. I hope I am wrong in this case, since you seem really interested in this gig.

I will keep you updated! So far, nothing new. Just a colleague letting me know on Friday (the same day I cast the chart) that I was being considered and advocated for.

I am curious though. I don't have a degree but I do have 28 years experience in my field. I have never had a job making 6 figures but in the last two months alone, I have been recruited/presented with the opportunity for a dream situation and both with a $150,000 salary. And my ASC just progressed into Aries after painstakingly taking me through Pisces and always being behind the scenes, never wanting my own recognition, etc. Could I finally start making some real (or at least steady) money now?

I am grateful it is sunny here today and I am fortunate to be safe and fed and housed and I have a great life. Just was wondering if this might be a window into something to come.

Stay vigilant out here against COVID and Racism!!! :love: Jozi