Question about inheritance :(

Venusine

My aunts husband died some time ago:( He was my godfather too but didn't care about me after my aunt passed away 10 years ago. He never called or sent holiday greetings or anything. I tried to keep contact somewhat. I'm wondering will he remember me at his will. Leaving me some remembrance :(

As he was my uncle via marriage he is shown by the 6th house (3rd of the 4th). He is Saturn at the 6th house of illness. He was very ill :(

Jupiter rules the 8th house of wills . Libra governs the 4th house of inheritance. Also Aquarius ( Saturn) on the cusp of the 7th (2nd of 5th) indicates his wealth / other properties.

10th house signifies his two female children as it is 5th from 6th? And it's ruled by Mars. Mars is at cusp of 7th house that signify my uncles wealth. This sound logical too as they are and should be main heirs. Also it's interesting that my significators (Sun) contra antiscia is at the degree of Mars at 29 degrees of Aguarius! Sun will square mars but orb is 11 degrees so maybe it's not relevant. Some problems with my cousins? Sun will conjuct my 11th ruler Mercury of hopes and wishes so I'm only hoping he would remember me.

Moon last aspect is opposition to jupiter so it's about separation and rejection? He won't remember me :( I have to add that he is the reason I think people should not take godchildren if they don't want to keep contact to them. I'm sad of his passing but I'm mad too ;( :(

I'm glad if someone will comment as it was time consuming for me to make this interpretation by myself :)

Last edited: