First meeting Lilith, grand trine in Earth OMG!

Roseapple

I've been in a so called "online" relationship for the past year with a man who I absolutely think is a real gem and we will finally meet each other in person on 16 March this year.

We have Lilith and Venus aspects (both ways) in our synastry and this will play out again on our first meeting. I am super nervous because he is going through a Pluto conjunct Venus transit and I am going through a Neptune sextile Venus transit.

I am so afraid of what will happen because it seems to me like a super intense meeting and it makes me really nervous also because it is our first time physically.

Not only will Lilith conjunct Jupiter on that day, there will be a grand Earth trine also. I can't help but think that all this is fated? What is my karmic lesson with this man?

Please help me interpret this and any input is very much appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_2ast_176_turkey_meeting.16833.38392.jpg
    astro_2ast_176_turkey_meeting.16833.38392.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 41

dr. farr

Inceptionally considered (Maximus), Moon is in a cardinal sign at the time (albeit in its detriment) which indicates early part of the relationship subsequent to the March 16th meeting will be generally favorable; lord of the Moon sign is Saturn, posited in its exaltation sign of Libra: this indicates that the later part of the relationship (how it will turn out) will be highly favorable.
Part of Fortune is in the 11th whole sign house of friends, friendships, gains and the Good Spirit; Lilith flows AWAY from the POF, so does not threaten to mess it up.

Looks like a fortunate first physical meeting chart: auspicious!
Best wishes!

Roseapple

Thank you so much for your reply!

It seems very encouraging and I am hopeful that things will eventually work out for us :smile:

Roseapple

I just wanted to update the previous post because we were unable to meet on that day but we met up for the first time and had physical contact a day later due to some unforeseen circumstances.

I am unsure if the earlier interpretations are still relevant and I'd be more than happy to hear of any new ones based on this new first meeting chart.

Thanks again for any input!

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.jpg
    Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 100%.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 37

dr. farr

No, if you did not meet on the day the first chart is based on, then it would not be valid: the day you actually met and had physical contact, ie your March 17th chart, would hold the katarchic indications (indications based on the influences of the first physical meeting)

Roseapple

When we met, it was almost magical and for a while, it remained that way. Due to his travel/work, we hardly communicate now and I wondered where we went wrong. All I am left with is a broken heart.

dr. farr

The "fatal" problem with the actual first meeting event chart of March 17th, is the South Node positing the ascending sign (Gemini) of the meeting event: the SN in such a position casts chaotic and usually disappointing influences upon the developments of the event starting with the SN in the ascendant, and I think the disappointing developments in your relationship "resulted" from the unfortunate Dragon's Tail (SN) influence upon the event via its rising in the ascending sign.

Roseapple

Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated. This is so off topic but I took in a stray kitten 8 days ago, it died yesterday and I have been in a sad state.

Back to the thread, we communicated recently so hopefully, all is not lost.

There is definitely a disruptive quality to this relationship as we are always faced with different sets of obstacles that tests our patience. I suspect the composite Saturn square Uranus is to be blamed for this.

dr. farr

Sorry to hear about the kitty.

Yes, even though we face the big problem of the SN in the ascending sign, all is not negative in this event chart: for example, the lord of the Moon sign, Saturn, is in a cardinal sign and in its sign of exaltation (Libra)-according to inceptional astrology (Valens, Maximus) this can indicate positive (favorable) later developments ensuing from the event: so, no, I don't think "all is lost"...there are possibilities!

Roseapple

Thank you again Dr Farr for your reply and sympathy. Again, off topic but May is a very strange month for me. There were a few deaths in the family and the birth of newborns. A month of separations as well so I am hoping next month will be a better month for me.

May I ask, do the planets in the houses mean anything? What is glaringly obvious in this chart is that we have Jupiter, Venus and Lilith in the 12th house with Pluto and Moon in the 8th house.

I may be totally wrong in my interpretation but I am guessing that the outcome of this meeting is the potential of a long term, passionate love affair and that we will be emotionally involved with each other?

dr. farr

Yes that is a possibility, but BEWARE! Venus/Lilith in the 12th house, beware of being self-deceived, about this matter; Jupiter in the 12th warns against NOT using your head (your logical, rational mind) and getting carried away with possible illusions regarding this relationship: these 12th house warnings coupled with the South Node rising in the ascendant, need to be paid attention to regarding this relationship; if due diligence is used, then all might go quite well.