Singletons: Pioneers of the natal chart!

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Hi Guys :love:

Several other Chart selections confirm 10th house for :uranus:

Quandry :sideways:

It would appear they have 3 Singletons :surprised: :eek: IF only Planet in a sign qualifies :crying:

Whole House Charts ...

WholeHousess.gif

WholeHouseUranusin10th.gif

Arian Maverick

Is there a respected print source, rather than a website, which states that the only planet in an angular, succedent, or cadent house counts as a singleton, even if it is not the only planet in a specific element or modality?

I think it's important to have a clear definition.

EDIT: I'm getting a bit confused with the different natal charts, but if my hunch is correct that the only planet in a fire/earth/air/water sign or a cardinal/fixed/mutable sign is a singleton, Uranus' house position would not matter because Uranus is in a fixed fire sign. In the first chart, there appears to be three planets in a fire sign and two planets in a fixed sign.

Are there 3 singletons in their chart ? It`s looking more grim by the minute

Even if you did not refer to Uranus as a singleton in this chart, where are the others?

I can see that the Moon is the only planet in an air sign, but the other elements/modalities appear to be well-represented.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Is there a respected print source, rather than a website, which states that the only planet in an angular, succedent, or cadent house counts as a singleton, even if it is not the only planet in a specific element or modality?

I think it's important to have a clear definition.

EDIT: I'm getting a bit confused with the different natal charts, but if my hunch is correct that the only planet in a fire/earth/air/water sign or a cardinal/fixed/mutable sign is a singleton, Uranus' house position would not matter because Uranus is in a fixed fire sign. In the first chart, there appears to be three planets in a fire sign and two planets in a fixed sign.

Even if you did not refer to Uranus as a singleton in this chart, where are the others?

I can see that the Moon is the only planet in an air sign, but the other elements/modalities appear to be well-represented.

Arian Maverick

Hi ...:love:

This is the very reason I asked that question in my previous post >

Are there 3 singletons in their chart ? It`s looking more grim by the minute :devil:
And brought up previously ...

So are you saying a Planet alone in a house and sign doesn`t count ? if so please elaborate I`m eager to learn here :innocent:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25842&highlight=SINGLeTON+MOONS

Arian Maverick

I would be more inclined to include house types in my definition of singletons if:

1) Astrologers agreed upon a house system.

2) The chart was rectified, so we know the planets are located in the correct house.

But to each his own, I suppose...

Arian Maverick

tetrahydro

I've been told I have a lot of singletons, in one theory or another.. The bucket to Jupiter, Mercury. I'm confused. . . - What do you guys think with such a focused chart (geometrically I guess) as in regards to singletons?

-muchlove john

astro2gw01john198292009.gif

astrob2sig01johnhp19880.gif

QuaOs

By aspect I have quite unaspected* :mercury: in mid-:libra: (but there is a stellium nearby on the :libra: / :scorpio: cusp) and :jupiter: in mid-:scorpio:

*note that, these two planets would be "unaspected" if we ignore MC, points, asteroids, fixed stars, and ignore aspects wider than 8 degs orb between each with the :moon: at 23 :capricorn:

Maybe technically they're not really unaspected, but for :mercury: it still feels like they're out of place all these time.

By element and house, I have that :moon: in :capricorn: which is singleton Earth, and also singleton 11th in my chart.

And to note their effects, I have had much problem with some disjunction/blockage/unsmoothiness in speech and body movements/reflexes, especially in my youth.

Here's my chart FYI:
http://a.imageshack.us/img26/9323/qfxstarscensoredos5.png

Last edited:

midnight sun

That's a really interesting thread I think. I realized that the two planets which I was feeling sorrow for because I don't like their positions seem to be singletons.

My Uranus is in Sag., the only fire element in my chart, also it's in 3rd house.
And Jupiter is in Aquarius, the only air element in my chart, it's in 4th house
They also sextile each other

Well I think a lot but I couldn't decide what can be the effect of these combination?

EhTeam

o! I have a singleton, but it does aspect others.

Mercury 3°41' Virgo, in House 2

Trine Jupiter
Trine Neptune
Sextile Pluto

Square Uranus - The Devils Advocate, anyone?

I talk, and talk...and talk some more, and then I sit and listen, and listen some more. While listening, it is very easy for me to pick on gestures, and feelings, even when they are in opposition to what the person is saying they feel. I have a bad habit of finishing sentances for people, because I can sense what they are thinking/feeling. I love to communicate, and try to make things black and white. Starting at the bottom, and working my way up with each situation. I think people like it that way, or my style of verbal problem solving. It may be drawn out, or long winded, but no detail is missed, and what is started, is finished. The one thing I have had to learn and deal with, is that this 'style' comes off dry, or callous.

I have a strong passion for mediation, but the job opportunities are low.
I am more than likely going into counseling, Marriage and Family or Drug and Substance abuse. I can not WAIT to help people verbally, and get paid for it!

Last edited:

piscesnurse

i will have to post chart but i have aq moon in 11 house
pluto only fire in leo in the fifth aries ascendant
uranus in gemini in the third

any input would be appreciated thanks so much everyone

Vagabondgirl

I didnt know much about singletons before coming to this forum:D

Obviously I have Uranus in sagittauris as the only fire planet, and its in the 7th house ofcourse! I dont think its a good idea for me to get married again, I jinxed my relationship last time be doing so, although I knew I had uranus in the 7th back then. Silly me....

My uranus has only one aspect sextile from Sun in libra. This is the only "real" aspect the Sun gets.....But sun also gets semi-sextile from mars in virgo, dont know if it counts that much. So I understand that this uranus must be an important part of my identity one way or the other:)

On the other side Uranus has a mutual reception with Jupiter in aquarius I think? Jupiter ruler of sagi and Uranus of aquarius, by sign. Then after that I dont know whether to use the equal chart or unequal chart. But in the equal chart jupiter falls in the 9th house, in the placidius its in the 11th. So either powerful friends or love for travel and broadening of the mind?

I have not yet travelled so far really, just within europe and Im living in another european country, and I also have lived in France before. I thoutght short travels were indicated by 3rd house or gemini? Maybe I have some of that too:D With AC in gemini.

But my boyfriends have mainly been fire signs, my current boyfriend has many planets in sagi. So maybe compensating for my lacking in fire?

Attachments

• AstroequalMJ.jpg
    AstroequalMJ.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 28

mister_hank

I would never expect that I had a singleton in my chart. I have two actually.

Pluto Singleton in Libra/9th House
Saturn Singleton in Virgo/8th House

I also did some calculaton while looking at my chart and followed the links. This is what I concluded after an hour of researching...

_ I am more Yin (feminine) [I'm physically male]
_ I am Cardinal
_ I am Social
_ I am Fire & Water

If this isn't right, please let me know. Because I feel like I'm missing something in my research...