Thoughts on my chart

Gecatatu1

Hi guys! I’m new here and I would love some feedback from you all. I currently applied to law school and wanted to know if my birth chart favors law school, and I would also love if you guys can interpret my chart!

Thank you in advance, I love astrology wish I knew more.
I’m not quero sure how to upload my chart on here, but my name is Angelica, born September 20th 1991, at 11:14am in Maceió, Al Brazil.

I’m a Virgo libra cusp

Sun Virgo 27°07'
Moon Aquarius 18°10'
Mercury Virgo 16°07'
Venus Leo 21°58'
Mars Libra 12°33'
Jupiter Virgo 1°45'
Saturn Aquarius 0°22' R
Uranus Capricorn 9°50'
Neptune Capricorn 14°00' R
Pluto Scorpio 18°23'
Lilith Capricorn 16°22'
N Node Capricorn 16°02'

I ASC Capricorn 0°54'
II Capricorn 27°09'
III Aquarius 25°13'
IV Pisces 26°27'
V Aries 29°27'
VI Gemini 1°17'
VII Cancer 0°54'
VIII Cancer 27°09'
IX Leo 25°13'
X MC Virgo 26°27'
XI Libra 29°27'
XII Sagittarius 1°17'

Sun in X MC
Moon in II
Mercury in IX
Venus in VIII
Mars in X MC
Jupiter in IX
Saturn in II
Uranus in I ASC
Neptune in I ASC
Pluto in XI
Lilith in I ASC
N Node in I ASC

[Please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

chiamaria

The ruler of the 9th house, which rules law and order, is your Sun, which is on your MC. To me it looks like you may actually be made for it. It also helps that Mars is in Libra, the sign of justice, and is also in the 10th house of career.

Also, your Sun in the 10th house on MC makes a trine to Saturn, which gives you a sense of discipline, and Saturn also happens to be the ruler of your chart, given your ascendant is in Capricorn. No wonder you are drawn to law.

Mercury being exalted in Virgo also gives you the ability to analyse with a high degree of mental clarity, which would be much needed in this profession, and it's also in your 9th house. Furthermore, Mercury is well aspected to Uranus and Neptune, with can give you a bigger picture and unusual kind of perspective. Jupiter, which is naturally domiciled in the 9th house, lends to it further and may give you the impetus to pursue higher learning, maybe even a masters or PhD in the field you choose, which in this case is law, but also keep in mind that Jupiter is in its detriment in Virgo.

blackbery

Hi, there are many towns listed under Macrelo, I drew up a chart, the difference would not be too much because they are all in the same area of Brazil.

Your :mercury::virgo: is strong, being ruled by its own planet, you would excel in languages, speech, examining the details and the law would be a good choice with this aspect. You are born with a :sun::trine::saturn: which gives you an ambitious and serious approach in life. You will achieve what you set out to do but you can be too negative at times. Remember that life rarely goes according to our own plans but if you learn to 'go with the flow' you will be very successful.

:jupiter: which rules lawyers is conjunct Regulus, the fixed royal star. You will gain a very good reputation with your peers and might become well-known. :virgo: is humble & doesn't seek the limelight but you will be well respected even if you don't seek out fame.

:mars::libra: is considered weak You can give in too easily to avoid confrontation or conflict or you can be the opposite & be too aggressive.
You need to learn to balance this energy to avoid fights & accidents. Understand that some people will never be nice to you no matter what; they have their own problems which they may take out on you at times. Always watch your back if you don't trust someone & be willing to release them from your life. Not everyone is as ethical or honest or upfront as you are, especially in the law. I've met some great lawyers but a lot of sleazy ones too!:lol::lol::lol:

Overall, it's a very nice chart with great possibility. Even if the houses are not correct depending on what town you are in, the aspects and planets don't change so everything I've posted is an accurate snapshot of your chart.

:smile::smile::):)

Hi guys! I’m new here and I would love some feedback from you all. I currently applied to law school and wanted to know if my birth chart favors law school, and I would also love if you guys can interpret my chart!

Thank you in advance, I love astrology wish I knew more.
I’m not quero sure how to upload my chart on here, but my name is Angelica, born September 20th 1991, at 11:14am in Maceió, Al Brazil.

Attachments

• astro_24at_brasil_2022223.54106.252142.jpg
    astro_24at_brasil_2022223.54106.252142.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 22

blackbery

How lovely, after I posted I see a comment from another experienced astrologer Chia who confirms that choosing law as your profession is a good idea.:happy: