no clue about my chart

balajit27

I have never experienced any reading on my chart with Modern Astrology. I would love to have someone look at my chart thru the lens of modern astrology and guide me for my future.

DOB: 9th June 1974
Time : 10.10 am
Place : Jamkhandi, Karnataka, India

Any insight will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards

rahu

Banned
Hi balajit27
\i am assuming you are a woman

You have venus conjunct sedan and these are square to the Lilith/moon/pallas stellium. This shows you are avery loving person in all emotional and social relationships . you are devoted to truth and honesty from the center of your heart .
With psyche on your descendent ,your are very idealistic and romantic in the pursuit of love. You operate best when you are surrounded by love and your best qualities and confidence come out.
With Jupiter conjunct to juno and ceres and square to the sun conjunct the south node, you clearly are a person who desires last love and marriage. You are extremely sensitive and nurturing to the one you love and you have a “power” over others , you might say a psychihc power ,as everyone notices you and generally are attracted to you. You likely have a sense that you have a guardian or angel around you because so often situation develop that you have just thought about or desired.
many times circumstances seems to be fortunate to you.
But the south node does bring power and so some who are attracted to you are insincere or even malicious for no reason at all.
This is especially true in relationships or potential relationships .eros is 3/20 harmonic to psyche and the midpoint is conjunct to juno and ceres. This is minor but sometimes perplexing aspect because it shows that just when you feel you have met a potential serious mate, your expression of love can seem to be misunderstood and the more you might idolize this person , the more tensions arise. It as if your strong love seems to rub your suitor or potential mate in the wrong way.

This may be because your moon/sun midpoint is square to the nessus/Saturn midpoint. This suggest that your father was not emotionally expressive toward you as a child and as I consequence you have a unconscious weakness in expressing your love and emotions at time. the nessus/Saturn midpoint can be quite devastating for a young child as it actually shows a father who is very negative and constricting of you. So it may be you have difficulty expressing your fervent love because of the faulty emotional reinforcement of your father

With pluto square to Saturn, these dymanics become much more certain. That is your father did not treat you with the love of a child but rather was demanding and dominating of your emotional expressions.
You Venus/mars midpoint is also conjunct your south node , which also strengthens your emotional and physical attraction to others. Unfortunately .it also increses you father controlling and domineering impulses toward you.

So again you have always attracted suitors .
I would expect a early marriage for you, though s I said, you might have trouble bonding deeply because of unconscious issue that could make it hard to be totally open emotionally .
The Jupiter/juno square to the south node and the sun is usually a favorable aspect for finacioa stability and very often shows wealth from your family or heritage.

But Jupiter is biquintile to Uranus and decile to chiron which bodes broken marriages. Often there is too much criticism and arguments about which course of action to pursue in the marriage.
The Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is opposed to atrun which reinforces the image that there is a broken marriage inyour life. It may be that your husband turns out to have the domineering characteristics of your father and does not have the emotional openness to reciprocate you intense and devoted love. It as if you give unconditional love but get no love in retrun from your marriage.
As mentioned you chart can show financial stability and it could be that you husband was more interested in money than love.
This image is also shown as your moon/Saturn is conjunct to chiron and opposed to Uranus and square to orcus. Saturn/moon shows devotion but the other planets show a cold emotional expression. often the problem in this situation is that the devotion of Saturn/moon will incline one to stay in a “bad” relationship or marriage and so a growing sense of emotional isolation can develop

I also notice that the mars/eris midpoint is opposed to Neptune which usually shows a unfaithful partner, one who wants sexual “freedom” rather than conjugal bliss .

I also notice that the vertex is conjunct your nadir and square to the ascendant and psyche.
This will really charge you idealistic and romantic nature. It can be tricky thoug,because often you get carried away, feeling that the love you sense is the love of a soulmate.but this is not always the case, even though when you fall in love ,you always think it is destiny or karma bringing you together.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_66464_8107.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_66464_8107.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 21

balajit27

Dear Rahu

Everything you said about me is true
1. I am a female
2. I have had a "deprived" childhood becs of both my parents
3. 15 yrs of married life is down the drain becs as you said honesty, love emotions, were all only from my side. nothing from my husband's side.
He never wanted a child and I wanted it very badly. in a fit of rage went in for IVF and it didnt work out. left completely devastated.
4. Presently reeling under depression and suicidal thoughts. Never had good parents. Never had a good loving partner and will never have kids. All this has also left me with no job at this moment and the IVF treatment has drained my bank balance. living very frugally but not in the right state of mind to take up a job either.
Am I going to come out of it because I have only me to pull me out of it. Can I find a job? Can I find someone who will love me for what I am and love me sincerely with all his heart and mind?

balajit27

Dear Rahu
Want to thank you for taking time to analyse my chart. Right now I am not in the best phase of my life but just curious to know a few things.
I am a Canadian citizen with Indian origin. Some astrologers in India as per Vedic calculations had predicted the following for me. I want to know if Modern Astrological chart mentions any of them happening in my remaining lifetime.
1." I will travel a lot" - one astrologer checked my hand and drew a "fish" shape on my moon mount saying that it shows on your hand too that you will travel a lot. I do desire to go on backpacking and see the world if I could. Is that a possibility?
2. " I have chances to get into politics or into movies" basically I will be in some kind of "limelight" !! that surprised me.. I have no interest or knowledge of politics and never even dreamt of being a celebrity. but then if it is my destiny --I dont know. Can you see that in my chart? Believe it or not again there is a "fish sign" between my pinky and ring finger on my right hand which as per him, confirms his prediction. He tallies between the chart and palm readings.
3. "I will win some lottery" - He had to say that in the later years of my life I will experience "Rajyoga" meaning life of "fulfilment of all my desires" for which obviously in modern times money is really necessary. Well Im already 44 !! how much more later I dont know. but yes a lottery can straighten out a lot of mess in my life.
Nothing even close to the above has happened yet and my present situation- its an effort to even pull up my life strings and stand up for myself!! Right now even if I can find myself a decent job and be able to work sincerely Ill be happy.
Will highly appreciate your kind opinion on the above points.
Thanks again

rahu

Banned
hi again balajit27

first though I my user name is rahu, I a not a Vedic astrologer and therefore I can not comment on what you were told by the Vedic astrologer.

though with Jupiter square to the node and your sun,it is possible that sudden prominence and financial stability will come to you, though I can not make specific claims. you sun/south node does bring a fateful life, so always keep your optimism. any such good fortune financially and possibly relationship wise would occur during the period of May to September 2109

you strongest aspects right now are,first the south node will be conjunct your moon at 5 aquar15 on sept 9. your node with be aspected by sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) by the transiting node on sept 24. your Sedna at 3 tau42 will be squared by the transiting node from sept 28 to . and then your mars at 0leo6 with be transited by the north node on nov 6.

the node has formed a SR station at about 5 leo 53 for the last month. so the node is already in orb to your moon. so I think you will find your situation changing quickly with more option coming to you as august ends and September begins.

your strength in this time is your adherence to truth. you must stick to your inner feelings and act with you highest moral feelings. we all have a path or destiny and your concerns truthfulness so as the node conjuncts your mars in November, I believe you will receive just dues to your adherence to truth. in October/November you will have your wishes/dreams answered.

rahu

balajit27

Dear Rahu

I really appreciate your time and knowledge. As i said in my post I was only curious to know if Modern astrological chart reflects anything that was told to me by the astrologer in India. It definitely is heartening to know that life will go back to being normal. Now that you have studied my chart I will be thankful to you if you can keep alerting me on my good or bad changes in my life that you foresee. Depression numbs the brain and opportunities are not recognized or seen. so the time periods you have mentioned will keep me on an alert to not miss out on an opportunity when it shows up.

Thanks and warm regards.

balajit27

and on the dates I believe you meant between "may and September 2019 and not 2109!! I definitely wont be alive till then:happy:
Thanks

rahu

Banned
and on the dates I believe you meant between "may and September 2019 and not 2109!! I definitely wont be alive till then:happy:
Thanks

the node brings magic and the south node will soon be with your moon so don't under estimate or ignore the magic around you now, which will become much stronger in the next month.

rahu

balajit27

Thanks a million Rahu..you have no idea how these words lift me up !! Its an amazing work you are doing to help people like me to look up at life again. I seriously hope and pray all that you have said about my chart becomes a reality. Its like being able to see light after a loooooong spell of darkness.

God bless you with health and happiness

balajit27

there were these 2 men in my life. Mayur was my husband for 15 yrs, Manoj was my colleague about 16 yrs ago and claims he always liked me secretly and wanted to share his life with me. Is anyone of these 2 men honest? Mayur and me- we are seperated but not officially divorced. meantime Manoj "was" trying to woo me but ive kept him at a distance. I dont believe in him either. just want to know if they have any sincerity in them at all. It will help me to put a fullstop on any further emotional distress. I do hope to meet that one person who connects to my soul and not just my physical self someday.
Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• mayur's chart.png
    mayur's chart.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 14
  • manoj's chart.png
    manoj's chart.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 19

rahu

Banned
there were these 2 men in my life. Mayur was my husband for 15 yrs, Manoj was my colleague about 16 yrs ago and claims he always liked me secretly and wanted to share his life with me. Is anyone of these 2 men honest? Mayur and me- we are seperated but not officially divorced. meantime Manoj "was" trying to woo me but ive kept him at a distance. I dont believe in him either. just want to know if they have any sincerity in them at all. It will help me to put a fullstop on any further emotional distress. I do hope to meet that one person who connects to my soul and not just my physical self someday.
Thanks for your time.

I prefer to look at the midpoint composite chart when considering a relationship
manoj has a venus/Jupiter conjunction trine to the moon which suggest he is a loving and truthful man and inclined to marriage.
rahu