How's Your Pluto?

ashriia

Oops! I thought I said. It's in Virgo.

Thanks.

When your pluto went direct via progression, did you feel it immediately ( within 6-8months). I have been very interested in this, because my pluto will go direct in a few years. I've wondered about it quite alot. As I often feel pluto enter a house full force. Wondered if it is similar?

ksyting

Pluto conjunct ic in 4th house. Unhappy childhood with controlling father. Now that we do not keep in contact and no longer live together, home is my sanctuary. I need to "re-charge" at home n love staying at home lol

ashriia

Pluto conjunct ic in 4th house. Unhappy childhood with controlling father. Now that we do not keep in contact and no longer live together, home is my sanctuary. I need to "re-charge" at home n love staying at home lol

Exactly how I feel. Pluto in the 4th as well... Interesting how many pluto 4th housers this thread has attracted. Do you have any 12th house planets? As the need for re-charging at home can be indicative of 12th house placements to.

StillOne

Exactly how I feel. Pluto in the 4th as well... Interesting how many pluto 4th housers this thread has attracted. Do you have any 12th house planets? As the need for re-charging at home can be indicative of 12th house placements to.

How I feel also. Pluto conj IC in Libra. Gem Moon in the 12th. :bandit:

kimiko8

Pluto in 5th house, Scorpio- the only love I know is the obsessive type. When I'm having fun, I never want the high to end. I never feel tired and I catch myself getting angry when it's time for everyone to leave. Also, after reading that 5th also rules children, it might explain the way I feel about pregnancy and children. I also have Pluto trine mid heaven and Chiron. Can someone explain that?

Kali

When your pluto went direct via progression, did you feel it immediately ( within 6-8months). I have been very interested in this, because my pluto will go direct in a few years. I've wondered about it quite alot. As I often feel pluto enter a house full force. Wondered if it is similar?
Pluto going direct is actually an uncommon thing. It moves so slowly that for many people, it never goes direct.

Actually, I started to say that I noticed Jupiter going direct more than Pluto...and then I thought about it. Jupiter direct happened at 19, at that point, I gave up all pretenses to my family's faith. That was a huge thing to my parents, so in my mind, my Jupiter direct was full of drama--it was certainly full of parental antics. But the time where my Pluto went direct was really no cakewalk. I apologize though, it's very hard for me to separate what was Pluto and what was Uranus, because they both turned direct within a short time of each other. This was the point where my marriage tanked. It had been bad for while--from the beginning, really--but it was the point where I stopped pretending everything was fine and began the process of leaving. It was also at that point that I started reconciling with my maker. My faith is still nothing that my family is comfortable with, but it fits me and it's authentic and any issues on their part really isn't my problem. Looking back at it, it was a time where the facades that I had built up were dropping away. As heart wrenching as it actually was, by the end of that transition, it seemed like everything just fell in line. Life was really good. And every time I turned around, there was coincidence after coincidence. I started having so many moments of synchronicity that it was just bizarre. It literally felt like the universe had lined things up for me, just for me, and it still does. I don't have as my synchronicities happening as I did then, but I still have enough to make my life feel fated. I have free will, don't get me wrong, but many of the bumps in the road are smoothed out with some message left for me to find to remind me that I'm not at all in control and that it's much better for me that way.

I have Mars and Neptune left to still go direct. I'm very much looking forward to Mars, although it's still several years away. I've had to pretty much learn the art of having positive conflict on my own, as growing up, conflict was not at all allowed in my household. So...will it get easier when it goes direct due to the shift in energy? Or will it be that I have had enough time to actually figure out action and conflict so much so that the shift in energy is merely a symbolic description of the work I did to get there?

ashriia

Pluto going direct is actually an uncommon thing. It moves so slowly that for many people, it never goes direct.

I have Mars and Neptune left to still go direct. I'm very much looking forward to Mars, although it's still several years away. I've had to pretty much learn the art of having positive conflict on my own, as growing up, conflict was not at all allowed in my household. So...will it get easier when it goes direct due to the shift in energy?

Hi Kali.

I think we are the lucky ones with Pluto going direct in our lifetimes!:biggrin:

I can't wait! When pluto goes direct via progression. It will be transiting my 8th house natally, but will be at least mid-way through so it shouldn't be as scary.

Yeah mars going direct, I think might feel amazing. My best friend from forever has mars retro natally. And in 27 years I have only seen her angry once -with actual cursing lol. She reads books on how to express anger positively. The men in her life have all been f*ckheads too. Which I've heard can be linked to having Mars rx in a womans chart.

Wishing you a happy "Mars direct":smile: Thank you for sharing your feedback on your rx-direct p. pluto. it's been helpful.

Last edited:

Andrea_

My Pluto is having an enjoyable time making fun of my heavy Saturn presence in the chart (as a Capricorn Sun, ASC, 4 othet planets there and Juno).

It so happens that Pluto in Sagittarius in the 10th house of Scorp (but basically on the cusp of the 11th) is my cutting planet, currently transiting my stelliums, and will have finished transiting everything i have in my chart bar MC, Vertex and DSC by the time i reach 35.

I have always been very receptive and sensible and had to read a lot about the esoteric branches, religions and so on as i simply felt i did not understand myself well enough; the people around me? Even less, mostly. However, I was happy with what I was doing mainly because it felt ok. The self-teaching went smooth as long as i did it while keeping my social image integral lol, for introducing my own parents to a more spiritual approach (I was always a little "airhead" drawing and sculpting things out of what i had) was hard enough although they had a few weird experiences over the time as well and especially mother ^^. Blame it on the cutting Pluto, but the need to shed false values and judgement was huge, and I was like 14 when I started feeling like this. I do have a Jupiter in hayz in Saggi in the 12th house on the Galactic Center conjuncting/paralleling Sun and it s antiscion though, so i just never lose my hope in things whatsoever. Afterall, the core can t be lost, only maybe just maybe forgotten, which would be very sad. People are such forgetful beings and i find that very weird... why? I have been remembering my dreams (or a lot of them, to say at least) ever since I was little (8 yrs old? No idea) for example.
Life wise I had to go through some very challenging experiences and honestly I am still struggling with not losing my faith in people on the whole and keep doing what I have/want to do work wise (I also did volunteering, I love animals, nature and such so much -horseriding is a dream coming true every summer- and i am studying foreign languages)

I have a very Plutonian approach to certain things however through the way I kinda "x-ray" people at times (and this by no means referrs to judging their clothing style :) ) and how i spot and pin down lies and falsity. Drawing the psychological portrait and nature of someone just come instinctively, although they might be subject to certain ideas shared by the society i grew up in no matter how much i isolated myself and/or tried to shed toxic thinking patterns. It is afterall part of who you have come to be.

Well, yeah... there xD I should mention Neptune and Uranus are part of my two 1st House stelliums.

Last edited:
How's my Pluto? Hmmm.... its been a lifelong curse. Or maybe a blessing? lol. Ok BOTH!

Pluto in Libra in the 7th House right here, folks.

That's right, if you partner up with me I will rock you to your core. Destroy you in whatever form I please, once I intuit your weak spots with my Neptune in the 9th. Destruction and transformation. I will be absolutely obsessed with my lover until he/she explodes into smithereens and then transforms into something new and better, usually. A few have not done so well afterward. I find out your secrets, dig into you with a dull serrated knife, splay you open for everyone to see-most of all YOU! And then after all this, we will part.. cause I also have Saturn in the 7th and just can't marry or commit until I get old and am cursed with always being the teacher of lessons but never getting to taste the sweetness of a "normal", lasting, committed relationship. Think of me as the female version of Good Luck Chuck. lol

As I tell most people who seem to become instantly obsessed with me and I with them... "are you sure? because by the time this is over you are either gonna love me more than anyone for the rest of your life, if only in secret, or you're gonna hate me with every breath you take til you die." And these years later some still call to tell me I was right and check in on me.

For the first time ever, the last relationship... that I posted about here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93178
was able to rock me down into my core. What a ride. Must have been all of his Scorpionic energy. Looking back it was like throwing a lit stack of dynamite into a lake of gasoline.

Yeah... the destructor in the sign of marriage and relationships AND in the house of marriage and relationships. Crazy sauce. This article is very true but is only the tip of the iceberg. http://scorpioland.org/traits-people-pluto-7th-house/

Last edited:

Kali

Yeah... the destructor in the sign of marriage and relationships AND in the house of marriage and relationships. Crazy sauce. This article is very true but is only the tip of the iceberg. http://scorpioland.org/traits-people-pluto-7th-house/

Is there truly an easy placement for Pluto? When you dig into Pluto, it always seems like crazy sauce. :andy:

With it in my 3rd, I'm skeptical of everything and everyone. I know when someone isn't telling me the truth or when they are omitting something significant and in a serious relationship, I have the habit of dropping the truth--which they didn't think I could see--in their laps. That is usually the make or break point for me with others, because if someone isn't prepared to submit to that level of honesty, it's simply time move on and unencumber myself from them.

But the ironic thing about it is that I see into others, but keep myself obscured. When it's time for mutual disclosure (since they've laid their soul bare to me, or I've dissected their soul, whichever), I share something that is honest, but it's never anything truly at my core, it's more like the periphery. I'm not being dishonest, I'm just being careful. Very rarely has anyone perceived the difference. It's just seems ironic to be able to get to the deepest parts of someone, yet to feel essentially disconnected from the desire to reciprocate. And orangehuffybike, it seems like that's what you're describing--that ability to perceive the depths of others, while keeping your own depths safe and separate.

Is there truly an easy placement for Pluto? When you dig into Pluto, it always seems like crazy sauce. :andy:

With it in my 3rd, I'm skeptical of everything and everyone. I know when someone isn't telling me the truth or when they are omitting something significant and in a serious relationship, I have the habit of dropping the truth--which they didn't think I could see--in their laps. That is usually the make or break point for me with others, because if someone isn't prepared to submit to that level of honesty, it's simply time move on and unencumber myself from them.

But the ironic thing about it is that I see into others, but keep myself obscured. When it's time for mutual disclosure (since they've laid their soul bare to me, or I've dissected their soul, whichever), I share something that is honest, but it's never anything truly at my core, it's more like the periphery. I'm not being dishonest, I'm just being careful. Very rarely has anyone perceived the difference. It's just seems ironic to be able to get to the deepest parts of someone, yet to feel essentially disconnected from the desire to reciprocate. And orangehuffybike, it seems like that's what you're describing--that ability to perceive the depths of others, while keeping your own depths safe and separate.

YES! you said it better than I, my dear.

I will get so far up in someones face, dear God. lol. Not in an aggressive way. Just a harsh truth way. Sometimes I feel sorry for people around me cause I wish I could be "lighter" with my interactions. But 70% are deep. Much too deep for most people. I even have these types of interactions with strangers sometimes. People I only know for 2 minutes to an hourish... so its not always just romantic partners or friends or family.

One person told me I'm a "soul surgeon" ... "I feel like you are cutting my open and taking out the bad parts. Like surgery on my soul" He was frustrated because at first, like most, he tried to resist. Pluto can really hone in on the secrets of a person or situation, the dark parts especially.. things people dont like about themselves and are trying to hide. I keep trying to get them to like it as I do it... try to convince them its much needed, but usually they dont appreciate til way later. Later they see the profundity of the interaction we had.

But yeah... dont try to do the same to me or hellfire will find you. lol

jonzuswaag

Pluto in Sagittarius in 5th house with literally no more aspects than sextile to Neptune and trine Venus. I do have Scorpio moon with loads of hard aspects in 4th house which might also affect somehow...

For me Pluto itself hasn't been that hard - as you can see not really that much aspects to it. I'm obsessed with having fun (also I'm really highly sexual) and it's sometimes really hard for me to take responsibility (Neptune in 6th house). I'm really into arts and I feel that I have this attraction to everything with really deep meanings (wether it is paintings, illustrations, music or texts) and I really enjoy analysing these. Not sure then if it's more my Pluto or Moon but people I'm attracted to are all people who are highly intense, passionate, obsessive and jealous... So literally in all scorpio/pluto persons. This is a problem that I'm kinda scared to because I tend to be too nice and I'm afraid someone could manipulate me easily...

My childhood home was always really intense.. My mother and I share this really weird relationship where she is kinda way too nice at some point and on other she starts to act like a victim (pisces moon) or attack me verbally (aquarius mars) and somehow try to just make everyone feel bad. She always talks about being in balance as person when she clearly is not (Libra sun). Now she has calmed down a bit but we still have this kind of relationship that I feel that I'm the adult in the house (yes I'm 16 and still living with her). I've always taken care of my brother (14 and Sagittarius sun, Pisces moon) and we are because of my mother really close - however this only added more the role of adult onto me. Also my mother always talks to me like "you're just like my sister" and when she was left by her boyfriends I needed to pick her up and make her feel better...

But I feel that the childhood of mine is more about my moon sign than it is my Pluto but yeah :)

multiple

Account Closed
yea, it's in really good shape for the most part.:biggrin:

in libra trine sun, trine ascendant, trine venus. the only real hard aspect is the square to mercury which makes me suspicious of peoples motives and gives me a bit of a blunt manner of speech. although it sort of acts as a counter balance to my neptune in the 7th. so i'm sort of thankful for the square, I probably would have been deceived a lot more in life without it.

I do have a bit of a passion for the arts, i'm pretty good at figuring people out, I can read people like a book,I never studied psychology in education this just comes naturally to me and i'm usually correct. it's quite a powerful gift especially when combined with something like astrology.