KNOWN ANSWER: Will I get this job if I apply?

Aquame

Last May 15th, I applied for a summer job and, at the same time, casted a horary chart to know if I'll be hired. Today, I get a response from them.

Anyone want to read my chart for practice? :joyful:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 70

Julian

Banned
Last May 15th, I applied for a summer job and, at the same time, casted a horary chart to know if I'll be hired. Today, I get a response from them.

Anyone want to read my chart for practice? :joyful:

It is possible that you are accepted or hired but you will not enjoy the job at hand.

edit: I haven't fully analyzed the chart, but as of right now, the answer is between a maybe and a no.

Last edited:

Slenkar

Your Sig is in tenth
So Venus is the job

There doesn't seem to be any aspects between Venus and the moon or sun.

Sun is in Venus sign but that just means you want the job.

Your post seems positive and Julian said yes so that biases me into saying yes.

I don't have any software to confirm but the moon looks VOC
Except it makes a 30degree aspect to sun (if that even counts?)

I'll just say no then.

Is there some kind of obligation back at home stopping you?
(Saturn opposite sun in fourth)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The reception from the job/Venus to you/Sun is good as you/Sun are in the sign of Venus' dignity. So I think they might like you for the job.

But there is no applying aspect between Sun or Moon and Venus as Slenkar points out, so I would say that even though they may like you as a candidate for the job, no, they will not hire you.

I, too, think Moon is void.

Julian

Banned
I will wait some more before posting the outcome. :wink:

Sun is in the 10th house. Powerful by accidental dignity. You could say it's opposed to Saturn but Saturn is in Sagittarius, making the opposition invalid (according to traditional astrology)

Your job will probably harm your schedule and won't let you have free time. My guess is that, yes, you will be hired, but probably because they had no other choice.

cspencer

Banned
Sun is in the 10th house. Powerful by accidental dignity. You could say it's opposed to Saturn but Saturn is in Sagittarius, making the opposition invalid (according to traditional astrology).

Only out-of-sign conjunctions are recognized in traditional astrology. That has to do with with nature of a conjunction, where two Stars are physically joined instead of one Star casting its electromagnetic rays at another.

Saturn will have to change signs by retrograde motion in order to perfect the aspect with Sun. Modern astrology ignores the very obvious implications caused by Saturn changing signs and being retrograde.

Venus is in an applying aspect with Sun, but the aspect is not yet in orb, so the question is when/if/does Venus ever perfect the sextile with Sun.

Moon is Void of Course.

pnivarthi

Account Closed
I think you are accepted, but it is unlikely that you will accept it.

Looking at transits: as of June 6th, the date you said you got response, Ve (L10) is 1 deg in Leo, square to 10th cusp (3deg Taurus) and L1 Su (15-46) is on 11th cusp (employer's money) and sextile to your Ascendant. Ju, a benefic, at 17-28 is on the Ascendant itself. Ma, possible malefic, is sextile also but combust and so powerless. Since reception is not bad, I think you got positive response but it is not a great offer. Ju is also L8, so brings hurdles that you may not like.

I am still learning and look forward to your answer.

PN

Slenkar

Im used to seeing what aspects ascendant's lord and moon make in their signs
Didn't think to do the same with the Sig. Of the wanted thing.

Last edited:

Aquame

So, they told me they seriously considered me for the job, but decided to choose the other candidate. In short, I didn't get the job.

Aquame

Yes, that was what happened.

The reception from the job/Venus to you/Sun is good as you/Sun are in the sign of Venus' dignity. So I think they might like you for the job.

But there is no applying aspect between Sun or Moon and Venus as Slenkar points out, so I would say that even though they may like you as a candidate for the job, no, they will not hire you.

I, too, think Moon is void.

Aquame

Yes, I would say there are obligations at home preventing me to fully engage in finding job. I actually tried it this time to see how well I present my resume and application letter. I'm glad that they liked my application though they didn't hire me!

Your Sig is in tenth
So Venus is the job

There doesn't seem to be any aspects between Venus and the moon or sun.

Sun is in Venus sign but that just means you want the job.

Your post seems positive and Julian said yes so that biases me into saying yes.

I don't have any software to confirm but the moon looks VOC
Except it makes a 30degree aspect to sun (if that even counts?)

I'll just say no then.

Is there some kind of obligation back at home stopping you?
(Saturn opposite sun in fourth)

Aquame

Yup, they kind of thinking if they should hire me but decided not to...

It is possible that you are accepted or hired but you will not enjoy the job at hand.

edit: I haven't fully analyzed the chart, but as of right now, the answer is between a maybe and a no.

Aquame

Yes, I think for me it was a positive response (not being hired, but was considered). They said it was really hard for them to choose the best candidate (between me and another applicant).

I think you are accepted, but it is unlikely that you will accept it.

Looking at transits: as of June 6th, the date you said you got response, Ve (L10) is 1 deg in Leo, square to 10th cusp (3deg Taurus) and L1 Su (15-46) is on 11th cusp (employer's money) and sextile to your Ascendant. Ju, a benefic, at 17-28 is on the Ascendant itself. Ma, possible malefic, is sextile also but combust and so powerless. Since reception is not bad, I think you got positive response but it is not a great offer. Ju is also L8, so brings hurdles that you may not like.

I am still learning and look forward to your answer.

PN