Scorpio rising - progression

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Hey folks

Next year my libra rising will be progressing to Scorpio according to my progression chart. This means I’m at the very last degree of libra rising right now
Has anyone experienced moving from libra to Scorpio. What was your experience in this and did it change your looks at all, I understand about ageing and looks change but just profressing to a different ascendant, did it change the way you dress and your attractiveness for example?

Blaze

Account Closed
When my Taurus ascendant changed to Gemini I grew a second head that never shuts up. O_O

Okay, I'll see myself out. :lol:

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol thanks blaze. Joking aside, are you more chatty Gemini?

Actually, nope. Offline, I'm very quiet.

If an astrological reason is needed - the Gemini ascendant is on Venus's terms and she's moved into the mute sign of Cancer. Progressed sun has moved into Leo though and Mercury is two years away from entering Virgo.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Actually, nope. Offline, I'm very quiet.

If an astrological reason is needed - the Gemini ascendant is on Venus's terms and she's moved into the mute sign of Cancer. Progressed sun has moved into Leo though and Mercury is two years away from entering Virgo.

Very interesting. So when you say on Venus terms, is this because you natal Venus is in Gemini?

chiamaria

My progressed Libra Venus will be moving into Scorpio later this year. It's been in Libra since I was 5, so this should be an interesting change. I'm not sure what to expect.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
My progressed Libra Venus will be moving into Scorpio later this year. It's been in Libra since I was 5, so this should be an interesting change. I'm not sure what to expect.

Is this libra Venus your ascendant Chiamaria? I have read that the change can be subtle. Which I imagine would be the case

Oddity

In traditional astrology planets (but not the sun and moon) are sub-rulers of a few degrees of each sign - I'd post a table for you, but skyscript is funky today and I can't find one elsewhere. Term is a very minor dignity, but it affects how a planet manifests. In most (not all) signs, Mars and Saturn rule the latter part of the sign term-wise (from 20 or so on). Terms aren't divided up evenly - you can have one planet ruling a term for 6 degrees, another for 4, etc.

And there are a few different tables of terms, to boot - not everyone agreed on them. But it's an interesting study if you're so inclined.

Very interesting. So when you say on Venus terms, is this because you natal Venus is in Gemini?

Oddity

You might actually want to put this in the astrology part of the forum, and not chat. You'd get better responses that way.

Hey folks

Next year my libra rising will be progressing to Scorpio according to my progression chart. This means I’m at the very last degree of libra rising right now
Has anyone experienced moving from libra to Scorpio. What was your experience in this and did it change your looks at all, I understand about ageing and looks change but just profressing to a different ascendant, did it change the way you dress and your attractiveness for example?

Blaze

Account Closed
You might actually want to put this in the astrology part of the forum, and not chat. You'd get better responses that way.

*Whispers*

Push her into the trad board.

tenor.gif

Blaze

Account Closed

Obligatory reply since Odds answered the terms thingy.

Natal Venus is in Gemini, yup. Depending on your approach, the start of Scorpio is either ruled by Mars (traditionally) or Pluto (Un-traditional evil wrong-think :p ).

Guys, chill, I'm joking.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
In traditional astrology planets (but not the sun and moon) are sub-rulers of a few degrees of each sign - I'd post a table for you, but skyscript is funky today and I can't find one elsewhere. Term is a very minor dignity, but it affects how a planet manifests. In most (not all) signs, Mars and Saturn rule the latter part of the sign term-wise (from 20 or so on). Terms aren't divided up evenly - you can have one planet ruling a term for 6 degrees, another for 4, etc.

And there are a few different tables of terms, to boot - not everyone agreed on them. But it's an interesting study if you're so inclined.

I’m interested in this good stuff. Thanks oddity. Have you got a link that I could access please?
Also how do I move this into specific astrology subject.

Oddity

As I said, skyscript is funky today (but it is a solid site for traditional astrology), so that's not currently useful. I keep a bunch of stuff in my cloud, but my dignity tables are in Portuguese. I think you should be able to work them out without too much problem tho:

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZRgAHVZqzH03kYzvCjNKIWHrLgtQFHMNlpk

I’m interested in this good stuff. Thanks oddity. Have you got a link that I could access please?
Also how do I move this into specific astrology subject.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed