my chart

wilsontc

Staff member
keywords, to David

David,

You said:
...I gave too much attention to spiritual...I have always had these thoughts about death...

For modern astrologers, there are "keywords" that get them thinking in certain astrological directions. One of these is "spirituality" which gets these astrologers thinking about Neptune. The other is "death" which gets astrologers thinking about Pluto. The four strongest places in your chart are the Ascendant, Descendant, Midheaven, and IC. Not surprisingly, you have both Neptune and Pluto on one of those four "power points" (Neptune on your Ascendant and Pluto on your Midheaven). This makes your sense of spirituality and death VERY strong.

And if you want another approach to learning modern astrological basics, go to the link below this post.

Astro-simply,

Tim

kimbermoon

there is a strong interplay of energies between the Sun and Moon in the chart. Together they represent the exchange between the yin and the yang: here is the primary need for balancing between the masculine and feminine in each individual. Basically the Sun represents your external expression of Identity and individualization. The Moon = emotional reactivity; relationship with the Mother and other females; it also represents the past where the memories of your past conditioning are stored. As such, the Sun also represents the Father. It is the combination of the parents imprinting and how they influenced you in the early years.

Generally speaking the interplay between Virgo [earth] and Cancer [water] would seem to offer a reasonable balance between the two and perhaps a greater harmony in their parenting of you. What matters is how you perceive your past upbringing.

With the Sun in Virgo, popular keywords include: analytical, intelligent, reserved, critical, helpful, conscientious. Through the influence of your father, these are traits he may have focused on. Thus, in your external representation of Identity, these may be the way you express yourself and may be most noticed by others, initially.

Keywords for Moon in Cancer include: sensitive, conservative, feeling, nurturing, and contemplative. At the emotional level you are apt to be somewhat defensive and prone to moodiness or clannishness.

In astrology, we then look to other factors which affect the expression of these personal energies.

There is potential tension between the Sun and Uranus [freedom and independence], while there is also a more favorable trine with Jupiter [expansion, growth and luck] .

We find the Sun in the 7th H at birth where it's light shines on matters connected with relationships with others [also known as the house of marriage, but also relates to business and other social interactions]: since it also governs the 7th H, energy directed to relationships is definitely highlighted. We also note that the Moon also influences the same house, as a governing influence.

As per the Moon, we find it in the 6th H at birth, reflecting emotional interactions regarding health and employment issues. The Moon has difficult interactions with Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn, suggesting many challenges at the emotional level for you. It is involved in what is called a Grand Square, showing pertinent lessons you are needing to learn in this lifetime. The opposition of Moon/Jupiter factors into your 'suicidal thought patterns' which is a major challenge for you to overcome.

Mercury is about the mind and mental processes, and relates strongly to communications with others. Saturn represents the limitations and setbacks you will experience in terms of your Karmic lessons. Saturn also represents dealing with elders, being accountable for your own actions, which arise from the past: it can also represent death and 'endings'.

Even at this point, your past is still carried within and will continue to affect what you experience in the outer world. In order to know where you are going, you first have to know where you have been.

All these different components of the chart must be analyzed in depth, to gain the proper understanding of how it can be a higher guide to the road you will travel in life. You can't just look at surface indications, you also have to look within for the answers you are personally seeking.

conspiracy theorist

So I've been trying to analyze as much as possible of my chart, but I can't get the hang of Imum Coeli, did some research and there is not much informations. I understand it represents the deep subconscious, and private me, are there any specific ways of reading it? And I do not seem to have any planets in IC.

Don't worry about it dude. Astrology takes time to learn; you're not going to get everything the first time you encounter it. Keep at it though, it's very rewarding.

wilsontc

Staff member
self, others, outer world, to David

David,

You said,
Imum Coeli...the deep subconscious, and private me, are there any specific ways of reading it? And I do not seem to have any planets in IC.

That's correct. You have planets on the Ascendant (self), Descendant (others), and Midheaven (outer world) suggesting you focus on yourself, others, and the outer world. With no planets on the IC (inner world) you don't focus on the inner world, you are aware of it but it's not a strong focus. People with a lot of planets on the IC tend to keep to themselves and stay at home a lot...probably this is not you.

Astro-simply,

Tim