Shall I contact her?

IleneK

Premium Member
May we clarify exactly what you want to know?
Is it something like, "If I contact her, will a meaningful relationship develop?" Please put in in your own words.

unteruber

May we clarify exactly what you want to know?
Is it something like, "If I contact her, will a meaningful relationship develop?" Please put in in your own words.

Ok, here it is - "If I contact her what will be the outcome - relationship?, any possibility of violence from her ex?"

thanks.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok, here it is - "If I contact her what will be the outcome - relationship?, any possibility of violence from her ex?"

thanks.

Here is the impression I get from this second chart. She/Jupiter is in your 1st house, so she has some interest in you, but I am really not sure what kind of interest it is. She/Jupiter is in the sign of her exaltation, so she has an inflated, or disproportiate idea of herself. You/Mercury are not in a strong position, being peregrine, and you also share this exaggerated idea of her, since Mercury is in the sign of her exaltation.

I see your/Mercury's further accidental debility, its retrogradation towards her/Jupiter, as a your inclination to go backwards, despite her most recent circumstances with an unsavory and possibly dangerous fellow. But despite Mercury's retrograding back towards her, Jupiter and Mercury's conjunction does not perfect. Neither does Moon as your co-signifier, which also peregrine in Aries, aspect her/Jupiter.

If we look again to the Moon as the unfolding of the question, we see its next aspect is a square to the Sun. This suggests difficulties before you with little promise of relationship.