Is he deceiving me...help i'm VERY confused

LOL_LOL

I'm confused.....now i sere feel some type of a deception as few people claimed here. My husband returned to the US (unless he was turned back at the immigration for being away for 7 months instead of the maximum 6 months -though he had a valid excuse; his father's cancer and later death). He was supposed to come to his friend and later fly to my state. He was supposed to be here yesterday early evening from what I know, but hasn't called me since yesterday to tell me if he arrived alright. Then, the next day (today), I found the number of his friend he was going to visit and he is not picking up my calls. I asked my friend to call an pretend to be asking for some Steve, and interestingly enough that friend answered! Seems like he's not intentionally answering me and I do know know why....my husband does not have a cell and his friend is the only way to reach me....i emailed my husband and not sure if he received my calls. I am confused....i automatically thought about the 'deceit betrayal' comment I received here in regard to him a while ago although the question was different...I feel like something is not right...I even though that perhaps since our relationship is rocky, my husband said some nasty stuff about me over time, and his friend is not picking up intentionally, although if my husband is next to him, then they see that I am concerned as to how he arrived and could have answered. Or even if his friend does not like me, it does not make sense that i can not get through my husband.....we were fine when he was checking in at the airport as we were sms-ing each other. Feel like he is deceiving me, but what's killing me is I do not understand what is going on at all. In one of the posts here, someone claimed that since I had Sun in Cancer that means that he loves me....I see the same in this chart, so does it mean that he does love me...any indications of that. My question is 'Is he (N.) deceiving me in something' any indications as to what's going on. I'm so confused and concerned. Please help!

Attachments

• Is he (N.) deceiving me in something.jpg
    Is he (N.) deceiving me in something.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 28

unteruber

Early ascendant. but if i dare to tread. he is mars, you are venus. there is a trine between you, which means good news. you both love each other. saturn is in the first house and that might be causing some problem. i am pretty novice at this so you should wait for learned members to contribute.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

His Lot of Truth falls @ 6 Taurus, and indications using the Sun, etc, do indicate that he is not telling the truth/whole or correct storey; the Lot falls in HIS 2nd house, which has to do with $/finances, it COULD have something to do with this matter, some connection here; you (Venus) are in his 3rd house (communications house) afflicted by the South Node (that SAME SN chaotic factor which I delineated in my posts to your other thread regarding your husband and this current situation) so that we still run into this SN affliction, regarding your marriage/husband, is not surprising; I suggest that this SN influence is STILL operative and causing disruption and chaos, even as your husband returns toward you (note in the current horary that his significator, Mars, is in YOUR signifying house/sign-1st house/Libra-but that Mars is also detrimented there: so, problems still abound even as he returns toward you)