Designing an astrologically massive ego

sadge

If we were tasked with building the biggest possible egomaniac, what would be some essential astrological ingredients to include in his/her natal signature?

Any ideas?

I'm thinking some kind of sun/Saturn mix will be necessary, and probably a highly defensive moon that takes everything personally. We can def cancel out Moon in Virgo or sun in 6H energies.....(no need to bring humility into the mix)...

:lol: sadge

katydid

I remember seeing a chart that seemed to indicate an out of control ego.

He had Sun tightly conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, which tightly trines Jupiter in Cancer. So those urges to dominate others were expanded and justified.

The Sun/Pluto squared the Moon in Aquarius. Again, those feelings of power and superiority were rationalized and justified emotionally.

This was Aaron Hernandez, and we had a thread on him here earlier:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105563

Here is his chart
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Aaron_Hernandez

StillOne

giphy.gif

sadge

Hmm....that moon/mars combo would need the right mix of conflicting, self-absorbed signs.....

And we def need something in 10H.

CancerE, didn't you say that you had moon/mars? I don't find you egotistical at all. So don't offer whatever it is that you've got going on.....

sadge

I remember seeing a chart that seemed to indicate an out of control ego.

He had Sun tightly conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, which tightly trines Jupiter in Cancer. So those urges to dominate others were expanded and justified.

The Sun/Pluto squared the Moon in Aquarius. Again, those feelings of power and superiority were rationalized and justified emotionally.

This was Aaron Hernandez, and we had a thread on him here earlier:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105563

Here is his chart
http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Aaron_Hernandez

Oooh! What if instead we make that sun/pluto SQUARE jup in Leo???

katydid

Oooh! What if instead we make that sun/pluto SQUARE jup in Leo???

Sometimes a square to sun/pluto can create a lack of self confidence, or a see saw type of effect.

The trine to Jupiter enhances and exaggerates the ego, blowing it up. Sometimes a trine to Jupiter is too much of a good thing.

sadge

Sometimes a square to sun/pluto can create a lack of self confidence, or a see saw type of effect.

The trine to Jupiter enhances and exaggerates the ego, blowing it up. Sometimes a trine to Jupiter is too much of a good thing.

Hmm...but you're trining scorpio to cancer. Don't you think a square to Jupiter (in Leo) would produce the "too much"? It's not like a square to Saturn....

Hmm....that moon/mars combo would need the right mix of conflicting, self-absorbed signs.....

And we def need something in 10H.

CancerE, didn't you say that you had moon/mars? I don't find you egotistical at all. So don't offer whatever it is that you've got going on.....

I'm not egotistical but look at the description, it would sure add some flair to that type of person wrongly aspected.

There is a bluntness and straightforwardness to these people that is unmistakable. Although they are completely ready to defend and protect their loved ones, they are not especially sympathetic on a more personal level. They’ll most definitely defend the “weak”, but they are too emotionally excitable, self-absorbed, and brusque to be considered gentle and sympathetic folk! They’re brave and they value personal freedom. Routine bores them, and they are inclined to seek out excitement in some form. Spontaneous to a fault, these people react quickly to stimuli. They are usually physically resilient. Their temper is quick, but it can disappear just as rapidly. Theirs is a raw passion.

Bruce Lee has this, we know it's a good aspect, but add this to an egomaniac lol.

Also the mars on ASC aspects.

I have mars sextile ASC.

Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtre6KWvEA

Now i have both and my chart levels how potent they are.

Competition and challenge, add this to the egomaniac..

sadge

Definitely need something in Aries too....grab that Aries salt-shaker and start shaking.....

You know, I think emphasizing the fixed polarities will be key here. Aquarius/Leo and Scorpio/Taurus.....

katydid

Hmm...but you're trining scorpio to cancer. Don't you think a square to Jupiter (in Leo) would produce the "too much"? It's not like a square to Saturn....

Sure. I think it might. But it can also trigger self doubt because of the tension.

The chart that I linked is of a real person who was a massive egomaniac. His trine created a megalomaniac. I am not sure how it would have been different if the Jupiter was a square instead of a trine.

But the trine worked in that it gave him a reason to be egotistical. He was really successful, athletic, talented, handsome, charming, popular.

If it was a square instead of a trine it might not have worked quite the same way. :alien:

RisingSag

If we were tasked with building the biggest possible egomaniac, what would be some essential astrological ingredients to include in his/her natal signature?

Any ideas?

I'm thinking some kind of sun/Saturn mix will be necessary, and probably a highly defensive moon that takes everything
personally. We can def cancel out Moon in Virgo or sun in 6H energies.....(no need to bring humility into the mix)...

:lol: sadge

Mick Jagger. Leo Pluto conjunct his ascendant. Hands down the biggest egomaniac aspect ever. Hes proof in living flesh.

sadge

Sure. I think it might. But it can also trigger self doubt because of the tension.

The chart that I linked is of a real person who was a massive egomaniac. :alien:

He's a Scorpio/aqua fxed square!

That's interesting because I recently worked with an aqua sun, scorp moon....with all inners in cap and Taurus. T-square blueprint, big time, in fixed signs. Massive ego.....not in a Hitler kind of way, but so much pride that he could never ask for help or recognize when to stop trying to manipulate situations as a way to control outcomes.I think healthy egos realize that you don't have to manipulate....you just trust in the goodness of life and others.

I'm thinking we just need to take the natural grand cross of the fixed polarities and plug the wrong (debilitated/fall) planet in each sign, tightly squared to one another....sun/merc in Scorp...squared to moon/ sat in Leo...squared to pluto in Taurus....squared to mars in aqua.... and def place a power planets on ac/MC.

Too many trines makes one lazy...
Squares could create inferiority complex....

Building a massive ego is sensitive stuff.

Wait a sec.....pluto in Taurus means our artificially created massive ego is dead.

sadge

What placements makes someone really blind to understanding others' points of view? Like really argumentative, just for the sake of being right, rather than finding the truth?

sadge

Someone once told me that you have to be at least 20% a**hole in your makeup to be uber successful in life, at least in a saturnian way. And he went through a list of people and it was crazy true! For example, the Amazon CEO is known for going ballistic on incompetency among his staff. Bill Gates was a key player in driving out his partner, Paul Allen, from Microsoft. Etc.

AppLeo

Stellium in Leo, Leo Ascendant or Leo descendant, and then a square or opposition from Jupiter.

Then throw Saturn on Venus to make the person desperately need attention and love.

waybread

You might identify some figures from history or current events, and see what their charts look like. They're probably on the Astro-DataBank.

I will sometimes look at harmonic charts, because if I can't find someone's motivation in the radix chart, sometimes it will pop out in a harmonic chart.

Quintiles show talent plus ambition, and it's been said that these were the only remarkable thing about Hitler's natal chart. On the other hand, ordinary people sometimes have a lot of quintiles, but without the urge for world domination.

AppLeo

Just look at Donald Trumps chart..

Or the great leader Napoleon.

Madonna.. Leo Sun in the 7th house.

All have Leo and Jupiter sun aspects.

AppLeo

Kanye West seems pretty full of himself. He asked Mark Zuckerberg for money because he was in debt :lol:

He has Gemini Sun conjunct Jupiter.

Only has Saturn in Leo though..

katydid

Kanye West seems pretty full of himself. He asked Mark Zuckerberg for money because he was in debt :lol:

He has Gemini Sun conjunct Jupiter.

Only has Saturn in Leo though..

I think the Sun and Jupiter are the key to bloated egos. Jupiter expands the Sun's sense of self, and sometimes it's hollow and overblown.