Europa League Final Chelsea vs Arsenal - 29th May 2019

rob9

Hi Everyone,

Back to the forum after a long gap. As Europa league final is soon approaching, i would like to request Master Jibreil to give his views on the below chart :

https://i.imgur.com/OGlFlCP.png

Torero

Based on the first match of the Europa League, I give the advantage to Chelsea. If we take the forecast for May 29, then everything is not so smooth there for Chelsea. The presence of Lunar nodes on the ASC-DSC confuses me a little.

Kallinike

Thanks for the feedback and the info, Torero : ) Maybe Jibreil and Fensi will also kindly share their opinion on this chart and final : )

rob9

Yes, I have seen Fensi Mam's prediction. Of late, some really good horary in case of Ajax not making it and liverpool winning CL. However, when it comes to Football and match chart, there is no one better than Master Jibreil. Jibreil was expert when trying frawley and later incorporated his own methods. Sir has years of experience and practice.

Jibreil

Banned
Yes, I have seen Fensi Mam's prediction. Of late, some really good horary in case of Ajax not making it and liverpool winning CL. However, when it comes to Football and match chart, there is no one better than Master Jibreil. Jibreil was expert when trying frawley and later incorporated his own methods. Sir has years of experience and practice.

Thank you @rob9 for the appreciation and kind words. But I am not Master, we are all at nascent stages in Sports Astrology - still a long way to go and lots to learn :happy:

Will take a look at the game the following week.

rob9

Thank you @rob9 for the appreciation and kind words. But I am not Master, we are all at nascent stages in Sports Astrology - still a long way to go and lots to learn :happy:

Will take a look at the game the following week.

As always, very modest and humble there sir. I have seen your accurancy many a times and honestly one of the reasons i believe in astrology itself was because of you. Please take your time the coming week as i believe you would be seeing the odds to decide asc dsc. Thanks for your time Sir.

RANKS

According to frawley methods
Bookie odds make Chelsea favourite

Therefore Chelsea is asc and arsenal DSC.

From the chart

Pluto conjunct asc
Saturn ruler of asc conjunct malefic south node

Therefore two testimonies against asc, arsenal wins.

Jibreil

Banned
The correct kick-off time is 23:00 local time

Arsenal will throw a tough fight to Chelsea
Will be an equally fought game
Chelsea has there chances in the 2nd half or if the game extends to Extra time or Penalty

rob9

Friends, expert senior astrologers give their predictions here but don't use for betting purposes. Also note, Madam Fensi had called Arsenal to win Europa from the horary reading.

Jibreil

Banned
Friends, expert senior astrologers give their predictions here but don't use for betting purposes. Also note, Madam Fensi had called Arsenal to win Europa from the horary reading.

Arsenal has slightly greater strength in the game to Chelsea.
They should have more ball possessions and even attacks on goal

There is good planetary strength for Chelsea, but Sub Lords greatly in favor of Chelsea. In such situations, Sub Lords usually decide the final outcome.

Will be an equal game - but Chelsea has the advantage to win.

Last edited:

Aria Venue

i upload this chart here as to help you.This is an horary chart ...not an event chart of the forthcoming game...I am saying that just for members who don't understand astrological terms .The querent favors arsenal..so arsenal is l1 , while Chelsea is L7.I think the chart speaks who is the winner:smile: Personally though i always look events charts...still i prefer not to rely only on them for the outcome...

Attachments

• tselsi vs arsenal_tsoukals_horary_favors arsenal.jpg
    tselsi vs arsenal_tsoukals_horary_favors arsenal.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

puvarma78

Arsenal has slightly greater strength in the game to Chelsea.
They should have more ball possessions and even attacks on goal

There is good planetary strength for Chelsea, but Sub Lords greatly in favor of Chelsea. In such situations, Sub Lords usually decide the final outcome.

Will be an equal game - but Chelsea has the advantage to win.
OK Sir great...Will it be decided in the normal 90 mts?? Thanks

rob9

OK Sir great...Will it be decided in the normal 90 mts?? Thanks

Please stop asking these kind of questions here henceforth. If you want to place bets, do it out of your understanding of the game and not by depending on seniors for the astrological predictions.