Visions of AW

Abby83

Has anybody else out there had like a daydream or something of the kind where AW has an event at a hall where all members are invited to meet each other or is it just me? Whenever I go on this site I later imagine myself entering a room like my high school hall and I stand on the side trying to match ppl with their AW names. Oh look, I think I can see David starling, stillone and Jupiterasc. A little on the right I can see app Leo. But which one's Tikana. Then a speech is made...

ashriia

Has anybody else out there had like a daydream or something of the kind where AW has an ever.

I usually visualize AW's cast of characters when on the forum and reading posts.
That is to say, I have an idea of what everyone that posts regularly looks like along with avatar like accoutrements. Some are easier than others to visualize - off the top of my head ---

Stillone, you have your yellow computer glasses on all the time! lol.
Abby you always have your baby.
Dr. farr has a prominent dark moustache.lol.
jupiterasc is in a dark room with lots of eletric blue lighting and computers.
davidstarling has blue eyes and salt/pepper gray hair.
waybread has a wool sweater.

Abby83

I usually visualize AW's cast of characters when on the forum and reading posts.
That is to say, I have an idea of what everyone that posts regularly looks like along with avatar like accoutrements. Some are easier than others to visualize - off the top of my head ---

That's awesome ashriia 😃. It's great to see you can put an image to the person. I've confirmed waybread, Zarathu and the v in the past. This time I'm not sure if I'm right and they can keep it private if they want but simply put I saw DS with jeans and a white untucked shirt holding a drink, bigger at the top part of the body with the same hair you described. I only got one flash of what may have been tikana with mahogany to brown long her and maybe what I'd call small facial features but a rather reserved presence. I haven't yet seen stillone or others. And I've seen a photo of you before so that's a spoiler 😊. It's cool that you and I are both visualising this forum.

david starling

Eyes are a mix of blue, green, and gray. Change colors depending on my emotional state.

StillOne

StillOne will be wearing a long, velvety, hooded robe, with only the twinkle of her eyes showing ---but I'll catch a glimpse and we'll give each other a wink.

This must be after a dreadful accident of some type since I have no plans of changing my gender at this point or in the future. :joyful: