Is it me...or he is hitting on me?

GPrincess

Hello again astro friends... Few days now...there is someone that is sending me personal messages on my social media acc. he started to talk about my poetry and how it touches him...i am a friedly person in general...i try always to be polite... but he keeps sending msg ....and i start to think that he is hitting on me in some way...cause he is making the talk more personal...something that bothers me... here is the chart...tell me your opinions... astro_2gw_102_huh.58820.31667.jpg let me tell you first that me on the desc. ....i am really NOT into that guy... i don't even like him... i knew him since we were kids from school but never never liked him... so venus on 7th.... got no idea what might meann...he knows i am married... he knows i got a kid... i got no idea why he keeps sending msg. Do you see something on this chart? Maybe he is just friendly and i may have missunderstood him? :annoyed:

Bunraku

I’m kind of nervous reading this chart ( the Moon shows the development of the situation ), but the question is if he likes you, and:
I say no. No receptions at all...

Venus used to be in the domain of Mars, but Venus just recently entered Sagittarius, so his opinion of you changed from great to neutral.

Last edited:

RisingSag

I see no reception either, and the moon is in very early degrees. But your significator is in his house and his significator isnin Capricorn, it's exaltation. So it looks like he really does like you.

GPrincess

I’m kind of nervous reading this chart ( the Moon shows the development of the situation ), but the question is if he likes you, and:
I say no. No receptions at all...

Venus used to be in the domain of Mars, but Venus just recently entered Sagittarius, so his opinion of you changed from great to neutral.

Nervous??? You scare me.... i hope it stays to neutral..i tried to show him that i do not want a more personal convo by not answering to his messages... maybe he got the ''message'' :) Thank you for your answer!

GPrincess

I see no reception either, and the moon is in very early degrees. But your significator is in his house and his significator isnin Capricorn, it's exaltation. So it looks like he really does like you.

Well he stated that while keep talking that day...he was really kind though so i couldn't say anything bad... He was and sorry to bother you and i think you are a very interesting person etc. i couldn't say much ...only a thank you you are very kind.... Thank you for your answer RisingSag!

tikana

u def like him more
but he is being very gentle dignified creature

become friends.. he might be interesting for you as a friend nothing more

GPrincess

u def like him more
but he is being very gentle dignified creature

become friends.. he might be interesting for you as a friend nothing more

Really now?.....It's the first time i wonder about horary...like him in a totally friendly way sure!!! i would like to be friends i totally agree on that! ..and YES he is very kind so true! Thank you as alwaysss Tikana ! :)

tikana

Really now?.....It's the first time i wonder about horary...like him in a totally friendly way sure!!! i would like to be friends i totally agree on that! ..and YES he is very kind so true! Thank you as alwaysss Tikana ! :)

well go get busy get to know a person
not everyone thinks of sex or dating

tsk tsk tsk

GPrincess

well go get busy get to know a person
not everyone thinks of sex or dating

tsk tsk tsk

hahaha true true...but most of the times people think in a meany way...unfortunately... so it's good to know there are still good people out there! thank you Tik!

GPrincess

Feedback... i kept answering to msg completely friendly.... but not him too.... He started to talk weirdly... and it seems that he had a crush on me since highschool... and he also started to become flirty always with manners... so now i try to make him understand...that i will never be interested in that way for him :(