Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Oh interesting, I asked what I need to learn from this very hurtful experience I just experienced... Need to empower myself by not feeling the victim role. In Zen tarot, Emperor is the Rebel....

Leaving
Strength

RisingSag

I asked how will the next month be.

I leave:
Lovecraft's Queen of Tomes (Seven Cruptical Books of Osan): The essence of fire behaving as water, such as a rainbow: The natural embodiment of passion and sensuality, who is always the center of attention. One who reflects the desires and ambitions of others, and ignites them. A radiantly vital person, cocky and charismatic, who sees what she wants and goes after it.

SagSunScorpioMoon

I asked how will the next month be.

I leave:
Lovecraft's Queen of Tomes (Seven Cruptical Books of Osan): The essence of fire behaving as water, such as a rainbow: The natural embodiment of passion and sensuality, who is always the center of attention. One who reflects the desires and ambitions of others, and ignites them. A radiantly vital person, cocky and charismatic, who sees what she wants and goes after it.

I asked if I am receiving spiritual help :)

Leaving:
9 of pentacles

Halo Jones

I asked if I am receiving spiritual help :)

Leaving:
9 of pentacles

I asked if he was a soul mate.

Leaving:

Stars

r18.jpg

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Stars: Renewal of hope. Feeling connected with cosmic or universal energies. As Above, So Below. Opening your eyes to the highest potential of your situation. Getting in touch with your own creative powers. Self-esteem. Far-reaching effects. Receiving recognition for your abilities. Doing your own thing, no matter what.

Astrodawn

I asked - are we going to manage to get enough money together to go on holiday as we are planning. (Mostly BF getting money)

Knight of wands - seems like a yes or a very focused effort anyway :)

When the Knight of Wands appears, this is a great time for travel if you can manage to get away. You should be feeling charged up, full of energy, and ready to get things done. Your self-confidence is likely to be increasing and this should help you toward your goals.

Leaving -

Wheel of Fortune

SagSunScorpioMoon

I asked - are we going to manage to get enough money together to go on holiday as we are planning. (Mostly BF getting money)

Knight of wands - seems like a yes or a very focused effort anyway :)

When the Knight of Wands appears, this is a great time for travel if you can manage to get away. You should be feeling charged up, full of energy, and ready to get things done. Your self-confidence is likely to be increasing and this should help you toward your goals.

Leaving -

Wheel of Fortune
I asked if I will catch up with a friend tomorrow as planned.

Leaving:
The Star

DiDi

I asked if there was someone out there for me
8 of swords fits
its holding yourself back because a fear of moving into the future, or because i might be wary of getting hurt by a new situation.( Psychic Revelation)

I leave the Knight Of Cups :wink:

Chirongirl

I asked if there was someone out there for me
8 of swords fits
its holding yourself back because a fear of moving into the future, or because i might be wary of getting hurt by a new situation.( Psychic Revelation)

I leave the Knight Of Cups :wink:

I did not ask a question but love this Knight. It fits my situation. I have been resisting his progress for a while. I am taking this card.

I leave 6 of cups.

Flapjacks

I had a question about my father's health. He has been ill for a very long time.

Taking the 6 of cups and leaving behind the Fool.

I asked if my boyfriend leaving for college to start a new career was a good idea/will help him on his path. :andy: Seems promising!

Leaving: King of Cups

Last edited: