Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

RisingSag

I asked how he feels about me. confused? crazy? I find this card hard to read.

I leave Judgement.

Neptune Rising

I asked about getting some business from this source that I am meeting today. Judgement may be good for this, I always think it indicates a change in the making, a re-birth like the phoenix coming out of the ashes of the past, setting out on a new path - what with those trumpets and angels and people rising...

Leaving:

Emperor

RisingSag

Should I call him? I have no idea what this card means for this question. What am I thinking? It's a clear, take charge and call him grrrl card.

I leave page of cups

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Haha 2nd time to pick up the Sun! I asked if I would see someone today, I guess it means a yes. Either that, or I will get back out and sunbathe! Not that often in the year can I say that, in London!

Leaving:

queen of wands

Neptune Rising

Asking about my romantic life in general, -The Hanged Man!

I love this description, "The octopus tentacles signify that you are under constrictive influences beyond your control. Surrender your ego. The feeling that you are drowning and being dragged to the depths is the “dark night of the soul,” the preparatory stage for rebirth and new life. (The Voyager Tarot)" from planet waves

Pretty much sums up my romantic life this year, what with a Venus return in square to Saturn, lol! A time of evaluation indeed!

Leaving:

5 of pentacles

there is a good side to this card, its not all material doom and gloom!
In general, the 5 of Pentacles points to a feeling of being left out in the cold, as though everyone else in the world has everything and you are the only one that is suffering. Realize that this is not the case. Do the best you can, with what you have, but remember that the wise thing to do, if one needs help, is to go out and ask for it. The help you need will come.

from psychic revelation

insania

Interesting. I asked about Comet Ison and what impact he will have on us.

I got also the 5 of Pentacles when I asked about the Uranus/Pluto square.

Not so good times ahead of us.

Leaving:

Nine of Wands

Neptune Rising

asking if the class will take off, Fool, always a fresh new start, it indicates to have faith in what im doing, approach with an open mind.

Leaving:

Hermit (and Hanged Man came out too)