Afternoon All

Siinda

I discovered this forum while looking for a group on another topic, but alas it caught my interest. I've only studied astrology out of books ranging from some printed in the 60's up til today's more simplified versions.

To be honest I am really not happy at all with the bland answers I get just based on focused sun sign use so I am trying to delve into my chart til I get just about every bit of information I can from it up til now.

I am not looking for it to tell me who I am, I know that already I simply think it might be a interesting tool to guideline some of the important events in my life and maybe even explain some quirky personality traits that have changed over the years seemingly without reason.

Feel free to take a peek at my chart, I'm attaching it.

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to AW,
You have obviously come to the right place to learn about astrology..

Amongst other things, astrology is a wonderful tool for understanding yourself and others better.....enabling us to make better choices in life as we become aware of how our behaviour influences what happens to us through the law of cause and effect. Astrology does not reliably predict the future.......But it can provide an excellent insight into the psychological make-up of people, enabling us to accurately predict their behaviour and it's resultant effects

If you intend to learn about astrology, you will need to begin with a natal chart, it need not necessarily be your own, but many choose to begin this way, in an effort to better understand their own life journey, and purpose. Astrological natal charts are as individual as a persons ‘fingerprints’ depending on where (latitude & longitude) and time of birth.It is important to get your *time of your birth* as this is the most important information.