will my ex-boyfriend come back?

kanazza

hi everyone I come from Thailand and I am interested in astrology. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend 1 month ago, on a first lunar eclipse. Now I am confused. I have two separate feelings. One is I want him back and in love with him again. Another is I want to grow up by myself, move on and let everything be in the past. So, if we are a appropriate couple that will make each other happy and have a chance to live together one day or not, please let me know and I will make a decisive decision.
thank you very much for your kind
P.S. I am gay and sorry for my bad English skill.

Attachments

• astro_2at_08_horary.24152.28637.jpg
    astro_2at_08_horary.24152.28637.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
hi everyone I come from Thailand and I am interested in astrology. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend 1 month ago, on a first lunar eclipse. Now I am confused. I have two separate feelings. One is I want him back and in love with him again. Another is I want to grow up by myself, move on and let everything be in the past. So, if we are a appropriate couple that will make each other happy and have a chance to live together one day or not, please let me know and I will make a decisive decision.
thank you very much for your kind
P.S. I am gay and sorry for my bad English skill.

Hi Kanazza,

First of all welcome to the Forums!

Secondly if you'd like post in the Horary Section, you need to make a Horary Chart.

There are guidelines here to help aid in this process:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Good luck in your journey.

Mod.

tikana

hey Kan

my call is NO

Venus and mars are separating that you and your bf
even if we take sun to rule him again we got a NO mars/sun are separating as well
venus is in virgo which is NOT your romantic planet
tomake matters worse Moon is in aries no aspects

i doubt it ..

sorries
T

teuzza

hi tikana, why are you saying venus and mars are separating? They are applying. Venus is going to reach mars pretty soon.
I'll try too to answer this question. I must mention that I am a begginer in matters of astrology. With you saying of opportunity to live together or not with that sun in 9th, I suppose that you do not live in the same place...Sun is conjunct Pars Fortunae in your 9th house, so I think this part of the problem might be lucky, you will at least talk about that.
I think that if you have mixed feelings, this part of astrology won't be able to solve them and you are the only one who really knows if you should or should not be together. Anyway with that future conj between mars and venus, I think you will come together, but you, mars are in opposition with jupiter/uranus conjunction and it looks like the doubts will be bigger. He seems to be more fond of you than you are of him.

I am sorry if I have said anything wrong, I am at the begining with horary.

kanazza

thank you all of you. now I'm fine whether he will come back or not. If anyone wanna analyze my horary, please do it.
thank you and sorry for bad english.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
why are you saying venus and mars are separating? They are applying. Venus is going to reach mars pretty soon.

Well, technically no, because mars is just past a conjunction to Saturn-and venus applies to it (but out of sign).I know the chart shows mars/venus applying but Saturn, the prohibitor, is also relevant in this case.
I agree with Tikana.
Cheers
Lilly

teuzza

thanks lilly for clearing things for me...didn't know that should consider things that way, but thanks a lot for explaining.