Do people with Jupiter as a dominant always deal with religion growing up

darkmonkey87

Ny main ruling planet Uranus and co ruler Saturn are conjunct in Sagittarius Jupiter also trines them from Aries. I also have venus in Sagittarius. Though Pluto would be my most dominant planet and next Jupiter I have sun conjunct Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th house and Mars and Mercury in the 8th house in libra.

So Dominents on astro.com it says Pluto then Jupiter

I was just wondering though it was a big issue for me as a kid since I never much liked it even from an early age and felt it stifling my dad was a pastor at a church I found his beliefs stifling and never felt like I could be myself. We are fine now but since I can sense energy somewhat I never much liked the dark energy around those type of people. I dont feel happy being around them even if it's not discussed.

Interesting is my Parents are full on Jupiterian types with Jupiter dominant fully in its home signs my mom pisces and my dad sagittarius my cousin cancer all of them Jupiter dominant. I guess me too my Jupiter might be closer to more powerful being on Saturns fall degree 21 aries but I am more plutonian I fit plutonian fully but act a lot more talkative outgoing optimistic like Jupiterian. I am a mix of both none of them are comfortable with my Pluto side so I always felt stiffened I am dark lol Now my cousin was fun and not at all pushy about it and I felt much more free.

I always liked Uranus Scorpio generation the energy btw. The best.

My girl is full on Capricorn and Saturn dominant 5 planets in Capricorn she is much more comfortable fully with my pluto side but we really get along and agree on this she believes in God but that's not per say where I get the negativity from. I am jealous she never had to deal with that. We agree if we have kids we will teach them more in an eastern spiritual way with meditation I may post on here later to figure out why we haven't been able to have kids yet but that's beside the point of this question.

Last edited:

katydid

People with a dominant Jupiter always deal with Jupitarian issues---but it is not always Religion.

Sometimes it is Wealth.
Growing up in a materialistic or hedonistic or elite family, and the issues that go along with that. I know, I know, it sounds fun. But it can be a nightmare for some.
My friend, a double Pisces with a dominant Jupiter in Sag, had very wealthy parents. But they were emotionally neglectful, were never around, and she was raised by a series of nannies. It has been emotionally debilitating for her.

Sometimes it is OVER Doing things--->>>over eating, too much drinking, getting high all day, gambling, etc

Dominant Jupiter can be a lack of boundaries, lack of self control, lack of self motivation:sideways: Sometimes people have big problems with temptation.

HOWEVER, Jupiter Dom can also be a wonderful, empowering force. It magnifies
and expands whatever it focuses upon. So it can create a BIG personality, with a big hearted embrace and a very welcoming presence.

It is warmth, generosity, enthusiasm, humor. :wink:

darkmonkey87

People with a dominant Jupiter always deal with Jupitarian issues---but it is not always Religion.

Sometimes it is Wealth.
Growing up in a materialistic or hedonistic or elite family, and the issues that go along with that. I know, I know, it sounds fun. But it can be a nightmare for some.
My friend, a double Pisces with a dominant Jupiter in Sag, had very wealthy parents. But they were emotionally neglectful, were never around, and she was raised by a series of nannies. It has been emotionally debilitating for her.

Sometimes it is OVER Doing things--->>>over eating, too much drinking, getting high all day, gambling, etc

Dominant Jupiter can be a lack of boundaries, lack of self control, lack of self motivation:sideways: Sometimes people have big problems with temptation.

and expands whatever it focuses upon. So it can create a BIG personality, with a big hearted embrace and a very welcoming presence.

Cool so it's not all good or bad. I am described as very warm and I make a lot of people laugh. I cant be too mad cause at least I wasnt abused and was able to have some fun as a kid but I felt very limited and always longed to be more a part of the world I never felt like I fit in that much. My parents were much more strict than other kids with things at first. Then they kind of became scared of me and let me do what i wanted as long as they didnt see me do it. This was after I became kind of violent and didnt do anything they said ran away all sorts of things that was when Uranus conjunct my Ascendant in Aquarius. You should have seen me I refused even to go to school lol. Especially my mom it's like they are scared of something around me I dont get it yeah they probably think I am going to some bad place or something.

Last edited:

darkmonkey87

The other interesting thing beyond this topic is my girlfriend has Jupiter conjunct Algol at 26 Taurus very closely conjunct her IC. Interesting cause long before I knew her I was fascinated by that star. She is not violent at all though just kind of dark and intense. It's kind of sexy lol cause her venus is in Sagittarius so it's related to that star too.

Interesting also is her venus is one degree away from my chart ruler. Also her sun is sextile on the exact degree my sun and our moons and Mars is closely opposite with mars its 1 degree difference. Plus she has stuff in the 12th house a lot with me it's the 8th. Her Mars is conjunct my Jupiter. My Neptune is on the same degree as her Saturn the most powerful planet in my chart so I'm sure that makes her feel good.

The other thing is I lack earth at all and she has 6 planets in earth. She said she knew me in past life and remembers that stuff I kind of feel that too.

Last edited:

yuriv

Sometimes it is Wealth.

I used to experience some of the points you picked up, lack of boundaries, lack of self control, issues with temptations. My Jupiter is retro in Scorpio. Interestingly I don't have any biggie with religion asides from the fact that I feel I have transcended the need religion esp as a group activity. It's more social in my eyes than spiritual.
I remember reading most of the books of the bible when I was young the colorful parts that is.. I didn't read anything from Paul until revelations. Also no psalms, Isaiah and the prophets after him. I like to think that even as a kid I saw the bible as a book of history and I loved all that judges and kings aspect that detailed conquests; Lool holding off, my mars is speaking now

darkmonkey87

Sometimes it is Wealth.

That was the theme in the Titanic movie I never experienced any of that. I know it doesnt sound like fun at all. I would hate all the social rules and stuff with my aquarius ascendant. I am hoping in the next life to leave Jupiter behind so far as my childhood maybe and go with the Sun or Venus being the ruling planet in my family or moon. It's not as fun of a planet as you think if it overrepresents an area of your life.

But hey I got to be happy Caput Algol isnt on my descendant and Jupiter conjunct. I know someone who had this their childhood was absolutely horrible with physical and sexual abuse and loss of parents being moved around even poisoned.

Last edited:

Humanitarian

I have a Jupiterian dominance that conjuncts Chiron exact longitudinally, and I have issues with religion and faith all the time, and even I have a faith crisis in late 2022-early 2023, and it ended after when I found the way to reconcile Christianity and Astrology after Saturn conjuncted all of my Aquarian bodies. The good thing is that my heart is so big, that it can contain all the world's marginalized people and I can give them as much as they really need, but unfortunately I have it conjuncts Neptune, so my generosity was being exploited by popular kids at school, and even they bully me for establishing boundaries around them.
My upbringing is a religious one, and it's kind of fundie for me because I know that my parents believe that the creation story in the book of Genesis is indeed literal, and Noah's Ark is a literal ark that Noah literally built, and it's so sad for me that they aren't as progressive as much as other Christians, but only progressive for Evangelical fundies whose loves MAGA, and they don't even believe in climate change, which is sad for me since I'm a definite environmentalist which loves everyone and every animal around me, and I'm really grateful for the animals to exist here in this planet, Earth.

Last edited: