something happening between us?

Lemmpi

2vhvqyw.png

I met this nice man and i think he also has feelings for me. He is shy as am I:joyful: . So my question is: is there something happening between us? I appericiate any help as horary is new thing to me. But i noticed that significators are in mutual reseption. And moon trine Asc ruler. But as Mercury is at 7th...there is someone else too?

viridi

They are not in mutual reception because there is no aspect. You are in each other's domicile, but weak to act because you are in detriment.
I think Jupiter collects Moon and Venus. Moon's sign is also in Jupiter's exaltation. I am not sure if it means action between you two because Moon is only a co-significator. Maybe someone more experienced can help us interpret.

Chrysalis

Your both receiving each other, but your also both in detriment so doubt anythings going to end up coming of it, maybe its both your shyness that gets in the way.

Moons left you and goes to jupiter L11 then sun L4 ...your going to just end up being friends.

Moon and you venus are both in silent signs, you won't ask him out and neither will he you. Mercurys in the 8th in detriment and void too, this is also about communicating thats not gonna happen.

Lemmpi

Well that's good zone too :) I will cope. Just strange because I thought things were going to go forward at last. But maybe he realized im more friend material after this day :p

viridi

Sorry, I made a mistake! It's not collection of light because Venus is your significator, not his. I should pay more attention next time.