Where is my Promise Ring?

dahlia204

I usually am very hesitant to remove my ring. I usually only take it off when I take a shower, wash dishes, and when I'm sleeping with my loved one so I don't scratch him with it.

Anyway, when I was about to go to sleep last night, I realized that my ring was not on my finger. I couldn't believe it. It is very precious to me, and I just feel so devastated. The ring was kind of big on me, I could imagine it slipping off my finger. I have no idea where it could be: I feel I've turned my house upside down. (Though I do have a reputation for being a poor finder of things) I can't bare to tell him that I lost the ring he gave to me.

The ring appears silver and has two crystals (Yellow to represent Topaz and White to represent Diamond) with engravings of our nicknames.

(My chart is attached... and I asked this question at 9:08pm in St. Paul, Minnesota.)

I am Jupiter and the lost item is either Saturn or Venus. Saturn, because it is the 2nd house ruler, and Venus because I lost a ring. I'm not sure which one to call it. But Saturn and Venus are both in Cadent houses (6th and 9th) ... so this doesn't look very good for me. Also, Sun and Moon are under the earth-- which also doesn't look very good for me. Even the Moon is in a Cadent house! Ahh... just looking into this more, I lose more and more hope. The 9th house is ruled by Leo... meaning it could be near some sort of heat source. Or if the ring is Venus, it is in the 6th house ruled by Taurus.. meaning it could be in a low room or on the ground outside.

It is dark outside right now... so I have to wait until morning to look out there on the ground. But I've looked all around my house. There is also a possibly that it may be at my love's house too. But I won't be going there for a few more days.

What does everyone else think? Please help :(

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    89.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

archergirl

Hi there,

Excellent delineation, by the way. We are always grateful when new members 'do' their own charts first!

I would be more inclined, by your description, to use the Moon and Venus (but even more, the Moon) for your ring; in Pisces the description fits: silvery and pale (Pisces rules silver) and the Moon rules crystals.

I think you'll find your ring, in any case, probably by going [again] over things you have combed over already.

Using the Moon, we see that the ring is in the 3rd house (the house of the Moon's joy, so the ring is probably safe); this means it is likely in a place that gets a lot of traffic, like a hallway, a stairway landing, or corridor, perhaps, or near the telephone, computer, the stack of newspapers or paperwork you haven't thrown away yet: something having to do with correspondence or communications. It applies to sextile you BUT is impeded by...your boyfriend, who, judging by the retrograde action, may need to go back over stuff as well. He may actually help you find it, as the Moon touches him first and then you, so you will help each other.

Being that the Moon is in Pisces, the ring may also be someplace 'wet', eg. near the kitchen sink under the newspapers, etc. Or in the hallway by the fishtank (sometimes horary can be quite literal).

Have to put the kids to bed; I'll be back with more in a moment.

...Edit: okay, nope, it seems fairly clear. Have a look in those places first; if you get no joy we'll look at other significators. Tell your BF about the ring and have him help you look for it.;) He can check in these places in his house.

AG:)

Last edited:

fensi88

First of all you will find it for sure!!:)
Ruler of your ring is Sa in 9 house. Being in Vi you have to look near library, bookcases, closets, often not visible, in a pocket, drawer or cupboard.Also at storage places of food or medicine cabinets.
9 house usually indicates item is far away, at
church or near church "things"(icons, candles), on high shelves near some low documents.
DIRECTION: Southwest
near colours:black, green, brown, yellow

POF is in 10th house in Li so look at hall, study, dining or mother's room, or place of business; a parent or boss may know where it is, near floors, walls, structure in general.
Li indicates the upper rooms in houses, wardrobes and high places.
DIRECTION: South
near colours: blue, white

Last edited:

dahlia204

Ahahaha--- this is so embarrassing! :eek:

Here I was, sitting in my office.. and my dad wanted to use the desk I'm using, so he had me move some of my things, laptop and scraps of paper, so he could write some things down. After he left, I sat back down in the chair.. and there was my ring just sitting on the middle of the desk (which is a black and brown desk) next to my cup of water! Amazing! :eek: *headdesk*

I swore it wasn't there before... *sigh*

AG and Fensi.. you guys did a great job! My delineation wasn't accurate at all... thank you so much for your quick responses! I am eternally greatful! :)

Dahlia

fensi88

Nice; you did not tell us anything about direction, I am interested to see what works better, ruler or POF?

starlink

What a nice one this was! Rulers 2 and 3 (possession and office) are one and the same, another indication that it was connected with 3rd house things.

Dahlia, do you remember what time you found it? Your question was at 4.50 am and your next post at 7.21 am. (2.31 hours), but you must have found it before your updated us.

The only aspect of about 1°22' ( about 1 hour 20 minutes )is Moon to Mercury, a square. Mercury is the dispositor of Saturn, the object. But that would be around 6.12 am and I dont suppose you would be in the office so early, or were you? I dont see any other possible time measure but I might oversee something.

Cheers, Star.

archergirl

Goca,

It was the *Moon* that worked the best.;) The Moon here was a very clear description of the ring, although it's very interesting that all of the significators seemed to be relevant: Saturn in the 9th for studies; POF in 10th for 'parent', also, maybe, 'out in the open' since 10th rules 'public'.

I said:
or near the telephone, computer, the stack of newspapers or paperwork you haven't thrown away yet: something having to do with correspondence or communications.
and then:
Being that the Moon is in Pisces, the ring may also be someplace 'wet', eg. near the kitchen sink under the newspapers, etc. Or in the hallway by the fishtank (sometimes horary can be quite literal).

and then dahlia204 said:
and my dad wanted to use the desk I'm using, so he had me move some of my things, laptop and scraps of paper, so he could write some things down. After he left, I sat back down in the chair.. and there was my ring just sitting on the middle of the desk (which is a black and brown desk) next to my cup of water!

Interesting that Saturn was in the 9th, which showed the study/desk structure (by colour method) but the significator, clearly shown by the Moon in this case, was positioned by 3rd house descriptions (paperwork, communications, computer) and triplicity (water, showing the cup of water).

I'm not sure how we could narrow it down further than this. I had thought to use Saturn, too, but it just didn't seem to me to be a good description of a pretty, silver ring with crystals in it. The immediately applying aspects seemed important, as well, although why is the first aspect a square to Mercury???

AG:)

Last edited:

starlink

although why is the first aspect a square to Mercury???
I also found that very strange. Mercury rules Saturn (father) and is the ruler of the intercepted house 9. Sun main ruler 9, Venus ruler10. Both in the 6th of work. Venus did not see (combustion) that there was a ring there and maybe he shoved it unknowingly towards the glas? I dont know, this is really difficult to explain. Could also just be Dahlia's stressed state of mind showing just before she found the ring.

Star.

dahlia204

Hi again!

Fensi, direction wise-- it my office is the very south of my house. Though my office is in the basement.

Starlink, I found it about 10-20 minutes before I posted my response! I have a slight case of insomnia so it's not uncommon for me to be in my office during the wee hours of the night.

I was pretty sure I had searched this office high and low because I spend the most time in here, and then when I sat back down in my chair it was just sitting out in the open, chilling next to my cup. It didn't make any sense at all at the time, but when I think about it-- the cup of water was behind my laptop before I moved it. So, I suppose it was wedged between my laptop and my neglected cup of water the entire time while I was looking in my car, kitchen, living room, hallways, and bathrooms. :eek:

Dahlia