Prison isolation indicators?

noouraz2

So he wants to destabilize the current cultural paradigm in his country? Make it more free and egalitarian?

yes exactly.

Interesting, I did see the unaspected Mercury in the 9th but I didn't comment on it. This can definitely describe his ideas for an equal society that is less rigid. His Mercury is almost at maximum elongation and is oriental to the Sun. His ideas are challenging and analytical, which is divorced from the rulers of Society (Sun 10th). He is liable to take these things out-of hand/ too far as Mercury is untethered by the rest of the chart.

true.

His MC (actions in the world) is Mars which is the malefic out of sect. Mars has minor dignity (face) but is conjunct the fixed star Scheat. It is a star that is prominent in Intellectual's chart but its effects are extreme in highs and lows. Mars' location in the 3rd house is also descriptive of his books/writings that aim to challenge the existing powers in his nation (Sun/Pluto in the house of highest authority). Mars will cause him more issues than Saturn and it happened that he was imprisoned (Saturn in 12th) as a result of his politically dissident literature (Mars in 3rd
)

Thanks a lot! I understand now.

His other chart factors corroborate with an extreme and difficult life.

and yes he is having a very difficult life. really thanks a lot.

noouraz2

Based on the chart, the person in prison appears to possess violent tendencies along with a hot temper!

[*] Mars square Saturn (frustration, cruelty, violence towards others) at 1 degree applying. This is a very strong aspect, since it's tight and applying. In fact, this aspect could be considered as the "driver" of the chart (motivating factor) since it's the tightest applying square, involves the chart ruler, and Saturn is also the apex of a T-square.

[*] Mars square Uranus (short fuse, hot temper, suddenly violent) at 2 degrees applying. Another very strong aspect due to being close and applying. Moon is also squaring Mars, which usually indicates that the person had a difficult relationship with his mother. Moon square Mars indicates a hot temper, someone who is quick to take offense, and quick to fight.

[*] Saturn conjunct Uranus (potentially violent indicator) at one degree.

interesting........

[*] Pluto conjunct Sun (rage, self-sabotage, desire to dominate others, jealousy, anger frequently turned towards the self, can have suicidal tendencies). The person may have had a domineering, powerful father figure.

that is so true. he talked about his suicidal attempts once.

The person may have had a domineering, powerful father figure

The focus point of the chart is the 12th house (prison, isolation, confinement) due to the stellium. Also, the apex planet in two of the T-squares sits in the 12th house. As conspiracy theorist has nicely observed...when the rulers of all 4 angles are badly afflicted, then this frequently indicates a malicious person. The moon (which rules the mind) is heavily afflicted, so this person does not think clearly about the consequences of his actions. An afflicted moon and an afflicted Venus produce the ability to disassociate from feelings and to lack empathy for other people. This person has a very difficult and challenging chart.

I really appreciate your help thanks a lot. :)

noouraz2

carpediem;674708]The word "peregrine" refers to a planet, not to the prisoner. When a planet is peregrine, it has no essential dignity.

Oh I see :pouty:

Unfortunately, the prisoner's chart indicates the opposite of "gentle, kind, and polite." Perhaps you are not seeing him clearly since he has an afflicted Neptune (illusion and deception) conjunct his chart ruler (Saturn). Neptune is also in hard aspect to the prisoner's Mars, and men typically express their Mars very strongly. This is especially true since Mars is squaring the chart ruler at one degree applying. "Afflicted Neptune conjunct chart ruler" combined with "Neptune square Mars" can indicate a slippery character.

Yeah he is pretty much slippery!

The chart has strong, latent potential for anger problems and violence. However, transits and progressions are needed to trigger the violent aspects. This person's chart has a lot of water, so he appears to harbor deep feelings, and his true motives may be kept hidden from others. I will quote another astrologer, who has written about the Saturn square Mars aspect

I am really amazed. Thanks a lot!

west155

Sorry to hear of your friend and your ex! I think I wrote this somewhere else, but Orcus is also an indicator of prison. Jeremy Neal's book is the one I've read on it and it was really fascinating. Orcus has to do with fulfilling oaths, isolation, bondage, prison. I have it exactly square my chiron and descendant.

Also, I have 12 house Libra and a Libra ascendant, with my sun, pluto and mercury housed there. I'm not in prison (phew!) but definitely need a lot of down time. Orcus is also associated with meditation and yoga. So I try to work out my "prison/alone time" with yoga and qi gong in the best way I can. Depression is definitely in my genes and in my experience but nothing that has needed medication or anything.

noouraz2

Sorry to hear of your friend and your ex! I think I wrote this somewhere else, but Orcus is also an indicator of prison. Jeremy Neal's book is the one I've read on it and it was really fascinating. Orcus has to do with fulfilling oaths, isolation, bondage, prison. I have it exactly square my chiron and descendant.

Also, I have 12 house Libra and a Libra ascendant, with my sun, pluto and mercury housed there. I'm not in prison (phew!) but definitely need a lot of down time. Orcus is also associated with meditation and yoga. So I try to work out my "prison/alone time" with yoga and qi gong in the best way I can. Depression is definitely in my genes and in my experience but nothing that has needed medication or anything.

Hey.. yes he is the type of person who meditates and likes to be alone, depressed as well.

thanks a lot for helping :) he's not my ex. :lol:

west155

nourazz2 - yes, sorry, I think was combining Kitchy's ex (son's father) with a heavy 12th house and your friend in prison into one person :) Wishing your friend the best.