Leo Asc struggling with carrier. To be or not to be !

saldiuoga

Hello everyone!

Please, I need some encouragement.
Feel strong drive to go on the stage, of course because of Leo Asc, but lack of the other planets in my tenth house are telling me different story !

It's just so tiring to always feel this need to be out there. Is it gonna stop any time soon? :confused:

My Jupiter is in tenth house conj Wheel of fortune and that's about it. Is there something more I am overlooking.

Thank you for any insight
starry whishes

Attachments

• Opportunities.jpg
    Opportunities.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16

R4VEN

Before I look any closer at your chart I have to tell you that often a desire in life is about the feeling you wish to bring into your life which you are currently not getting from your life. eg, Some people come on here asking whether they can be famous, and this usually translates as `I want love/attention/recognition.'

In a way, the Leo ascendant acts a bit like this. As you most likely already know, the desire to be noticed and adored is well up there with people who have Leo ASC. With Chiron in your 10th house, your career may even be a painful and difficult path to travel............. note I said may and not will. The chief feature of those with Chiron in the 10th is feeling a lack of recognition of who you really are. You are likely to act in ways which come from this sense that you are not `seen' or recognised. The solution to this - as you have figured, anyway - is to go on the stage where you will certainly be seen and recognised. Jupiter in the 10th house is generally beneficial for your career path, and doors should open whenever you hit dead ends. I suspect that your career path may not be what you think it is - but this is just a suspicion only.

Saturn is conjunct that Leo ASC, so doubts, fears and self-doubt abounds with anything you do which you really, really want. You may see obstacles where none exist.

We look to the 5th house for self-expression, and you have Moon conj Neptune there in Sagittarius. Shirley MacLaine has this conjunction, and she is certainly not short on talent. It is very, very sensitive, where you have a heightened awareness of the feelings of others. Moon's square to Mercury also adds a lot of emotional intensity.

I think it is significant that the ruler of your MC (midheaven = career) is Mars in Libra, which is in your 4th house of home, and heredity. Mars in Libra is very languid and can even be seen as being rather lazy; what I mean by this is that it is difficult for you to generate the energy you think you need to get things going in your life. It also can be very self-doubting and the energy of this often takes a while to get going in any direction. Technically your Mars is also unaspected, so you are no doubt looking to express yourself in some way in the wider world, but can't find the right doorway! If and when you push and push, this will most likely lead you to places you don't wish to be going.

Having said all of the above, all I can say is if you wish to do something badly enough, then do it. Your chart describes you as someone who is very sensitive, somewhat reserved - despite that Leo ASC - and unsure of yourself, despite having drives and talents. There is a trine between your Sun and Jupiter which ensures that the path you have chosen at a soul level will be presented to you as your life progresses - this may or may not have anything to do with career. Have you tried amateur theatre groups? If you really want this badly enough, then you have to begin somewhere.

saldiuoga

Hello R4VEN,

Thank you so much for the reply. You are SO RIGHT. That explains so much if we speak about the longing to be significant or to do something significant. You see, I have been verbally and emotionally abused by my parents (more my mother) for most of my life, (I am breaking up free from that at the moment) and always wanted to be someone for them, so I thought maybe that's were it comes from - being special.. but when you said it about Chiron that was an instant feeling that you are right..

I used to work in television (approx five years) eight years ago, but my inner need was not to be famous, but to make a difference in peoples lives.. now this feeling is getting stronger an stronger, as I feel I could probably make a difference by helping them realise that they could live they full potential, because I've learnt the lesson a hard way. You see I am energy healer and spiritual, inspirational speaker.. more I am becoming one since 2009..

I have just opened up, but I suppose it's gonna give some clue about my chart. Astrology is my hobby for a long time now and I am still fascinated with it and how accurately it can describe our personalities :)

Thank you so much again for your time and input R4VEN.
Should I Go for it then??? :) I am planning to launch my new website this year for people who live with toxic parents and just for anyone really who is seeking to understand themselves on a soul level :)

with love xxx
Saldi uoga

R4VEN

From that post it appears that you are not short on ideas or inspiration!! The best healers/helpers-of-others are those who have `been there'. Chiron in the 10th house describes on one level a career path which is created in the first instance to help the individual work through their own wounds. Something I read over a decade ago in relation to Chiron in the 10th house was:

"Those with Chiron in the 10th house are almost always healers."

What was meant by this is that even though someone with this placement may choose a career in sales, or hospitality, or the church (devotion is a common trait of those with this Chiron placement, and many people who choose a life of religious service have Chiron in the 10th), the career path will be a healing one, both for the individual, as well as anyone whose lives they touch in their work.

Go for it!! Don't let doubt or `reasons' (whatever they may be) stop you from doing what you want. View your Leo ASC as a leadership placement, because this is just one of the things you can do with it.

divine g

Banned
Hi Saldi,

I happen to have almost the exact same chart, only I'm Gemini with Mars in Leo. My Saturn is right on top of it, and have experienced my own toxic parents instiling doubt in me since day one as well. I actually got a book called "Toxic Parents",haven't gotten around to finishing it, but I think a lot of getting over your parent issues is confronting them. Your Saturn, as well as mine, has progressed into your 12th house of hidden, invisible issues, so it may be hard to pinpoint exactly how you parents undermined your self-confidence without some deep inner work.

I suggest therapy, and hypnosis to help you tap into your unconscious blocks, because that's what this is really about. Mars rules your 10th, which shows, your greatest test in career will be finding the courage and self-confidence to pioneer your own thing, be a self-starter, entrepeneur, and take initiative in getting what you want. You can't do this without knowing yourself first. But you are on the right path by studying astrology.

One thing, it's possible your parents had Pluto in Leo, which is the "all about me" baby boomer generation, so you may want to look into that. Also, your Jupiter conjunct POF shows me you have a sense of humor. Whatever you choose to do, that charm should help your interaction with others, especially with your Libra Sun, which aims to please.

Real quickly, what were you doing, career-wise around your Saturn return, which was probably around 2006, the TV thing right? Maybe you can go back into that field, and try and work your way up into something where you can take the lead? You do have an showmanship skills and the ability to entertain, but Saturn is in detriment here, and takes itself very seriously. I say, the sooner you get into deep work on your unconscious fears through astrology, therapy, art, and hypnosis, the sooner you can find your true calling, which can only come you, and knowing what's in your heart.

cheers

Last edited:

saldiuoga

Hi Saldi,

I happen to have almost the exact same chart, only I'm Gemini with Mars in Leo. My Saturn is right on top of it, and have experienced my own toxic parents instiling doubt in me since day one as well. I actually got a book called "Toxic Parents",haven't gotten around to finishing it, but I think a lot of getting over your parent issues is confronting them. Your Saturn, as well as mine, has progressed into your 12th house of hidden, invisible issues, so it may be hard to pinpoint exactly how you parents undermined your self-confidence without some deep inner work.
:happy: hi there, thanks for your thought. I do have the book toxic parents and it helped me immensely to say the truth. About the Saturn, I must admit, I quite like it being in my first house Conj Asc, as it gives me some weight, never wanted to be just Nice person :) if you know What I mean.

I've done self healing for past three - four years, so I am getting confident by day. I was looking for reassurance with regard to my carrier, because I want to do something which is supported by my natal planets. It so important to be your souls path.. because otherwise we won't be able to be happy.

Helping others through Tv would be really wonderful, I would do that with such a pleasure, but my profile (thanks to my parents) has been badly presented (Chiron impact) , so I am not sure how I would be able to fix this. Having said that, my aim is to help others, and if it's gonna go into TV one day, I am gonna go with a flow.. I am waiting for my Jupiter return to stir things up in my favor..

You all gave me such a boost of confidence and good mood. I am so grateful :) thank you so much

Last edited:

saldiuoga

From that post it appears that you are not short on ideas or inspiration!! The best healers/helpers-of-others are those who have `been there'. Chiron in the 10th house describes on one level a career path which is created in the first instance to help the individual work through their own wounds. Something I read over a decade ago in relation to Chiron in the 10th house was:

"Those with Chiron in the 10th house are almost always healers."

What was meant by this is that even though someone with this placement may choose a career in sales, or hospitality, or the church (devotion is a common trait of those with this Chiron placement, and many people who choose a life of religious service have Chiron in the 10th), the career path will be a healing one, both for the individual, as well as anyone whose lives they touch in their work.

Go for it!! Don't let doubt or `reasons' (whatever they may be) stop you from doing what you want. View your Leo ASC as a leadership placement, because this is just one of the things you can do with it.

You made my day, bless you, R4VEN :) :happy: astrology is a healers job too!! It's so much easier to live with yourself when you know it's given, at the same time knowing that you can be whoever you want to be.