Will i pass the exam?

FleetingDasein

Hi Fragoso,

I hope more people comment on your chart. I still learning horary, but here's a few things I noticed:

You're the Moon, the exam is Saturn. Your significator is in fall in Capricorn, but in Saturn's sign. Saturn receives the Moon. To be received, or to be given a reception, is akin to being 'accepted' or attended to. So this is a pretty good indication. The Moon is also in Saturn's term in Capricorn.

Saturn, the significator for the exam, is exalted in Libra. The Moon is separating from a square to Saturn, so you probably took the test, and you found it very challenging.

The Moon and Saturn have no applying aspects. There are no other indications of perfection as far as I can see. You've got a one-way reception which is I feel is not strong enough to yield a positive outcome. So I am basically on the fence with this chart. Both the Moon and Saturn are angularly placed so I think you'll be hearing back soon.

The ascendant is still fairly early, the Saturn is retrograde. Maybe you will re-take the exam? Is that an option?

Good luck,
/FD

Last edited: