Will he become my boyfriend?

the_virgo

Hello all!

Will he become my boyfriend or I'm his girlfriend?if yes then when?
Plz someone help me!
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• will he become my boyfriend.jpg
    will he become my boyfriend.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 56

rafaella

Hello all!

Will he become my boyfriend or I'm his girlfriend?if yes then when?
Plz someone help me!
Thank you in advance!

Jupiter is prohibiting. Plus reception from Moon to Saturn is negative. So I don't think he is interested, however, Moon translates between Jup and Saturn, there is great reception between them, so I think you may meet another person through this guy. Timing is either 2 months or 2 years.

the_virgo

Jupiter is prohibiting. Plus reception from Moon to Saturn is negative. So I don't think he is interested, however, Moon translates between Jup and Saturn, there is great reception between them, so I think you may meet another person through this guy. Timing is either 2 months or 2 years.

Thanks for reading,maybe you're right at the time he is interesting in friendship he is so busy man don't think much about love or marriage do let's see what happens.

aquarius7000

Yes he is a foreigner!
So, I think that the Jupiter in the 9th house represents his being a foreigner. As said, I do think that he sees you more as a friend. Also, since the Moon (him) is in the 7th house, it seems that right now he is more focused on himself. The Moon will be changing the house soon and moving out of the angular house, and it is in a fixed sign, so I don't see his mind changing anytime soon. However, since the aspects involved are a sextile and a trine, it seems to be a harmonious friendship kind of liking towards eachother. My suggestion, don't push or rush it.

the_virgo

So, I think that the Jupiter in the 9th house represents his being a foreigner. As said, I do think that he sees you more as a friend. Also, since the Moon (him) is in the 7th house, it seems that right now he is more focused on himself. The Moon will be changing the house soon and moving out of the angular house, and it is in a fixed sign, so I don't see his mind changing anytime soon. However, since the aspects involved are a sextile and a trine, it seems to be a harmonious friendship kind of liking towards eachother. My suggestion, don't push or rush it.

Thank you so much for your help,i would be happy to have his harmonious friendship😊!