Will he make my design in a garment???

the_virgo

He (man i like) is looking for designs to make a garment so i sent him some of my designs now i asked "Will he make my design in a garment or will he choose my design for his garment?"

Attachments

• Will he make my design in a garment.jpg
    Will he make my design in a garment.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 51

Oddity

It's an interesting question. He might, though I'd like to see more support for the moon (which I'm taking as you here), though it is trining the ascendant, and the ascendant conjuncts Spica, a fortunate fixed star.

The garment is Venus. The designer is Mars. They're a little over a degree apart, separating, so he may have already made the decision to do so.

Here's the rub, though. Venus is in fall, and planets in fall sometimes don't have the power to deliver, and both Venus and Mars are in the 12th house.

I can't say for certain, but it looks possible - he is at least seriously considering it.

Let us know what happens.

the_virgo

The cusp is the strongest point of a house. It's not the beginning of a house. So if a planet is within five degrees or so of the 'next' house cusp, it's considered to be in that house.

Thanks for correct me i dont know much about horary.

the_virgo

Update

Update:

OMG guys you are right ,he did email me and said that he really liked my designs and said they bring a lot of inspiration BUT did not say that he will make it in garment or not yet ,im so happy he liked my designs:happy:

I will try to Update again if he make them in garment,Once again THANKS alot for your time:smile:

rafaella

Re: Update

Update:

OMG guys you are right ,he did email me and said that he really liked my designs and said they bring a lot of inspiration BUT did not say that he will make it in garment or not yet ,im so happy he liked my designs:happy:

I will try to Update again if he make them in garment,Once again THANKS alot for your time:smile:

Did he really like or is he just saying it? Mars in in fall of Venus in the 12th, according to this chart he didn't like it. 12th house hides things so, whatever he really thinks would be hidden from you.

the_virgo

Re: Update

Did he really like or is he just saying it? Mars in in fall of Venus in the 12th, according to this chart he didn't like it. 12th house hides things so, whatever he really thinks would be hidden from you.

Thanks for reply,he did email me and said he like my designs otherwise if he said that to keep my heart then i dont know,i dont know if he is hiding.

the_virgo

Update!

Sorry for very late update he made someone else's design in garment which he was looking for he just liked my designs but but didn't make it in garment!

I want to add one more thing my question was not about that Will he like my designs or not? my question was Will he make my designs in garment or not?

Anyway he didn't make designs in garment !

Last edited:

rafaella

Update!

Sorry for very late update he made someone else's design in garment which he was looking for he just liked my designs but but didn't make it in garment!

I want to add one more thing my question was not about that Will he like my designs or not? my question was Will he make my designs in garment or not?

Anyway he didn't make designs in garment !

Well whether he liked your designs or not, would be part of your question, if he doesn't like your designs, he would not be inclined to use them.

The chart shows, he didn't like the design, Mars has negative reception to Venus so we can conclude he didn't want to use it (as there is no applying aspect). Plus 12th house, something secretive. He was not straightforward with you. Receptions are very important.

thanks for updating! :biggrin:

the_virgo

Well whether he liked your designs or not, would be part of your question, if he doesn't like your designs, he would not be inclined to use them.

The chart shows, he didn't like the design, Mars has negative reception to Venus so we can conclude he didn't want to use it (as there is no applying aspect). Plus 12th house, something secretive. He was not straightforward with you. Receptions are very important.

thanks for updating! :biggrin:
Welcome! :)