Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-12-2014, 10:08 AM

Quesitor in the 1st house

Hi,
I tried web searching this but came up empty-handed. What does it mean when the significator of the querant is in the 1st house of a relationship question?
Thanks

Unread 07-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Re: Quesitor in the 1st house

I would say that the quesitor is in it for selfish reasons. They are not as interested in the relationship or the spouse/partner as much as they care how the relationship makes the quesitor feel about themselves/life/personal image/etc.
Unread 07-13-2014, 04:40 AM

I would say the querent is more focused on themselves. It can also mean, depending on what the significator of the quesited is doing, that the querent is not going out of their way to seek the quesited or make contact with the quesited. So querent is perhaps hoping for the quesited to make the move.
Unread 07-18-2014, 07:22 AM

That's very interesting. What if the signs were both in signs ruled by the same planet, for example Gemini and Virgo? Does that mean anything? Just wondering
Unread 07-18-2014, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingSag View Post
That's very interesting. What if the signs were both in signs ruled by the same planet, for example Gemini and Virgo? Does that mean anything? Just wondering
I don't quite understand what you mean. If Gemeni is on ASC, in that case Sagittarius is ruling 7th. It cannot be Virgo in relationship questions.

In case of for example 10th house matters, Virgo rising, gemeni can be ruling the 10th. The signification changes. Mercury will be left for the job, Moon becomes the querent's main significator. Unless the chart shows something else. I generally also take a planet to signify the job if its within a degree or two from the cusp of 10th. I find it works well.
Unread 07-21-2014, 04:01 AM

Oops, let me clarify. What if the planets were applying in an aspect, like a square as with mercury ruled Gemini and Virgo, or even a quincunx with venus ruled Taurus and libra or mars ruled Aries and Scorpio. How would this play out?
Unread 07-21-2014, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingSag View Post
Oops, let me clarify. What if the planets were applying in an aspect, like a square as with mercury ruled Gemini and Virgo, or even a quincunx with venus ruled Taurus and libra or mars ruled Aries and Scorpio. How would this play out?
we could speed all this up if we saw the chart. care to post?
Summery Joy (07-22-2014)

Tags
house, quesitor