Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-06-2007, 04:53 PM

Medical field...

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing alot of restlessness at my current job, and find myself wanting to break free. I am a Home Health Aide that works with the Visiting Nurses of New York. I love helping/nurturing people, but I feel extrememly isolated in patients homes. I would like to try a field in Phlebotomy[don't ask me why I'm drawn to drawing blood!] or Medical Billing/Coding. The idea of working in a busy hospital appeals to me. The only problem is my confidence is a bit low and I wonder if I have what it takes to handle the classes. So my question is:

Will I succeed in a medical class/career?
November 6th 2007
Staten Island, NY
11:34 am

Last edited by pisceskitty; 11-06-2007 at 04:57 PM.

Tags
field, medical