Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-08-2012, 04:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to Amy
please check this out. Gary!

gary, the older (MUCH older man - 64 yrs old) that i was engaged to in September 2009, has been in touch withe me today.

i have attached the horary for the time he called me from his home in Lanfair, PA -

can you tell me, with this horary, do you think we might make some progress this time?

i pm'd you the history.

thank you Dr.Farr.

he is calling me up tommorow to talk.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_10_gary_in_pa_hr_355_18147.jpg (86.5 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Amy; 07-08-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: inserted incorrect chart
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:44 AM

Re: Dr. Farr please check this out. Gary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
gary, the older (MUCH older man - 64 yrs old) that i was engaged to in September 2009, has been in touch withe me today.

i have attached the horary for the time he called me from his home in Lanfair, PA -

can you tell me, with this horary, do you think we might make some progress this time?

i pm'd you the history.

thank you Dr.Farr.

Post the chart.
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:57 AM

HI Vista...

yeah, i did

i guess you did not see it yet because i had to delete the old one as it had the incorrect year on it.

we spoke today, ahhhhhhh
thank you

Gary is a Cancer sign
also, another lover of mine from my past and I spoke right after. he is an Aries

its a venus retrograde thang!!!!

thank you Vista!!!!
cool - yeah, what is your take on this one????

my birthday is feb 6, 1960
2:40am
brooklyn, ny (Kings County) is that what you are lookng for?

Last edited by Amy; 07-08-2012 at 05:12 AM.
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:12 AM

Isn't Venus direct now? :\
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:18 AM

From July 2 to 16, Mercury sextile Venus again opens up the communication channels in our relationships. We had this aspect back in early May before Venus had turned retrograde. Now, in the final direct phase, it gives a much longer than usual time for affectionate sharing of thoughts, and for the resolving of the tension which has been ongoing for some time now. This will likely climax around July 5 with Venus at 8 degrees Gemini sextile Uranus. Venus is at the midpoint of a trine from Mercury to Uranus. So Venus is the focal point of a minor grand trine, an aspect pattern which uncovers secrets, in this case through creative inspiration or flashes of insight. There is the possibility of unexpected news, new information which leads to higher awareness and breakthroughs.

From now on there are a few conjunctions of Venus to the fixed stars before the journey ends. July 9, Venus is conjunct Aldebaran, favorable for marriage. July 22 Venus conjunct Rigel good and influential marriage especially if female. July 27 , Venus conjunct Bellatrix Much suffering through love affairs owing to unrestrained feelings

The journey ends on July 31 2012 with Venus leaving the retrograde zone at 24 Gemini, the same position at the retrograde station. The same star Alnilam with Venus gives Trouble through love affairs, scandal, enemies among women. This has been the major theme running through all this story. It started with confronting the karmic pain, the deep wound in the soul memory of being abandoned, betrayed or rejected. Just like the retrograde station, Venus is trine Saturn meaning the end result is maturity and wisdom from having dealt seriously with the issues and any guilt or shame is lifted.

So the journey is one of healing a broken heart. We all have this somehwere, either now in time, or in the past. Venus retrograde in 2012 is intense, a transit of Venus, an eclipse, Uranus square Pluto, and all those major fixed fixed stars with an emphasis on love relationships. This final chart shows the end result, a more mature approach to loving, and the healing and transformation of the wounded ego
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:19 AM

Anyway I'll have a look at the chart.I'm assuming this chart was casted at the time you asked the question

Anyway,Jupiter(you) and Mercury (him) did sextile,however it was a separating aspect.Following Frawley's method,you're Jupiter in Gemini (in detriment),however Gemini rules Mercury showing your adoration towards him.Sun's in Cancer which exalts Jupiter,which shows that he puts himself on a pedestal.

I've noticed that Venus is on the 7th house however moving away.Was there someone else in his life?Venus is also in Gemini showing her adoration towards Mercury.

Please do note that I'm new to this and can be very wrong.The good thing about this is the Sun and Moon trining I can notice Moon squaring your Jupiter,however it was a separating aspect.Just wondering if your emotions/communication got in the way previously?
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:26 AM

No gary is very single.

i broke up with him in september 2009.

right after I hung up with him i spoke to E in LA. another former lover.

gary was married, many years ago, but divorced now.

my romantic feeligs for gary vanished after I hooked up with E in 2009. is that what yuo are referring to?

Oh Yes, both E and Gary think Highly of themselves, they are very accomplished men.

i love their strength and courage (to call me up after I dumped them takes courage) and for me to even speak to them after certain episodes we have all gone through makes me needing a FREAKIN MEDAL!
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post

i pm'd you the history.

thank you Dr.Farr.

I am not really sure with event charts. Neptune in the 3rd house while I don't typically use the outer planets seems to me there is some confusion still for whatever reason. Jupiter(you are the event chart ruler)is conjunct the South Node which is negative. I would have to say no there doesn't appear to be that much progress. Most of the planets are separating. Perhaps the next conversation will be more enlightening for you.
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:33 AM

OK THANK YOU DEAR LADY.

Gary and I will speak again tommorow. I jus thought it would be better this time.

I am really in love with E but dont know about that one..

anyway, thank you dear, it was a pleassure speaking with you and I am hopeful that Dr. Farr will add his take on this as well.

both men have been in my life for years.

have a great evening.
and thank you for the time you gave to me.
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:34 AM

this chart was cast the time Gary called my house.
Unread 07-08-2012, 05:45 AM

Hi Amy! The venus in the 7th house was separating meaning they're no longer together.

I can't do event charts and I'm not sure if it was casted when they called.Normally I'd read the chart when the question is arised (has been on your mind).I'd appreciate if you could please clarify if the chart was casted when they called (making it an event) or you casted the horary.
Unread 07-08-2012, 09:12 AM

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary/event delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Answer: yes there is a possibility of progress in developing a relationship:

Using the Part of Love (ascendant+venus-sun)
-the POL falls @ 23 Libra
a) in the 11th whole sign house of friends, gains and the Good Spirit
b) his significator (lord of 7th house) Mercury, flows toward the POL
c) your significator Jupiter flows toward the POL
...so these are 3 + testimonies
-Lucky Strike NN is in querent's house (1st house) = + testimony

On the negative side:
-Mercury flows away from Jupiter
-co-significator Moon flows away from the POL
-the disruptive SN posits the 7th house
..3 negative testimonies

Which leaves a net of +1 in favor: so, there is a slightly positive net indication in the chart, for possible progress in this potential relationship.
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:32 PM

Summer - yes the horary was cast the time I received the call in AZ. we have a time diffrerence.

Immediately, after I spoke to Gary, I spoke to my Love Interest E in LA. We also spoke and he said that he would call me next week.

i guess it was around 5:30pm when i made the horary from my home in Chandler,AZ (Maricopa County)

Dr. Farr - could it be that perhaps since speaking with two of my former loves, this chart could be confused?

I have been thinking of E forever, i dont know, perhaps gary is also in that chart?

Please advise......i dont understand.
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:36 PM

"...there is a slightly positive net indication in the chart, for possible progress in this potential relationship..."

I will just back off then, i am not looking for "Slightly" I am looking for marriage and I dont want to give my heart to anyone who is undeserving. Venus Retro has a funny way of doing things, its nice to have a flirtation whenn you are younger and stronger, but i dont want to be strung over anymore than I am now. If someone TRULY wants to have a relationshi with me, they have to show it more than in texts, emails and phone messages. thank you both.......DEAD END AGAIN
Unread 07-09-2012, 03:18 AM

The chart does NOT indicate that HE is only "slightly" interested!!
The "slightly" refers to the TREND indications of the chart, it means that at this time the TREND IS SLIGHTLY favorable-this has NOTHING to do with the degree of his possible interest in you; to interpret this as a "dead end again" is, in my opinion, quite incorrect!
Unread 07-09-2012, 02:00 PM

Re: please check this out. Gary!

I had more positive texting and talking with Elio this weekend than I did with Gary. his cell phone kept going in and out and he was on the road, he then texted me about 10 more times and I could not bear it any longer
i told him to call me instead of texting and he kept saying how his phone's signals could not give him a good hearing.

i told him goodbye.

he wont be around anymore, i just got so fed up
there was never any progress with this man.

none of them actually

Slightly/Possible ???

its not the same as 100% or VERY.

Its ok though Dr. Farr, you are always kind to read for me. this just was one of those "fly by night" in/out situations that have made me go very bitter as the years went by.

the terrible thing is ..That I'm not that upset about it.....
What does that mean????????

Last edited by Amy; 07-09-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Unread 07-11-2012, 03:05 AM

Re: please check this out. Gary!

Thank you Dr. Farr, but I think the chart was more with E?
hence, my horary for asking him a question on the 13th. please read the question when you get a chance, this is most important.

Gary had not called after that, i dont believe he even wanted to go further with me.

i spoke to E last night and we will speak again this friday evening

culd it be that speaking with the both of them at that time could of mixed the chart up and that there could be a possiblity of reconcilliation with the other (E)?
thank you so much

Tags
check, farr, gary