Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-07-2011, 11:24 PM

When will i marry?

When will i marry?

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2455659381238.gif

i thought we were going to marry(me and denis),we've been together for 2 years
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35037

i asked "When will i marry", to know if ill ever get married and when

Late degrees,i know the answer?,will i marry denis??

1st house rulers Sun,Sun is in Aries in the ninth
7th house rulers Saturn,Saturn is in Libra in the third
Sun and Saturn are seperating from an opposition
Sun and Mercury apply to a conjunction

Moon apply a trine to Saturn and a square to venus and a semisquare to mercury

ill be thankful for any reading!

Last edited by loveis; 04-07-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Unread 04-07-2011, 11:57 PM

Re: When will i marry?

Late degrees = you've already asked this question before. This is the third time you've asked it. The chart is not valid.

Last edited by misskitty; 04-07-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Late degrees = you've already asked this question before. This is the third time you've asked it. The chart is not valid.
ive never asked this question before. this question is about ME.

the other questions were about me and denis
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:41 AM

It doesn't matter. If you are on track to get married to anyone it would show in the other chart(s). And yes, you did ask this with your current boyfriend in mind because you spelled it out in your post above. I'm sorry, the chart isn't valid. It's too close in time to the other charts on the same subject.

>>Late degrees,i know the answer?,will i marry denis??<<

Even if you want to assume this is valid (and it isn't) the answer is no. 7th ruled by Saturn, which is Rx and not aspecting Sun. Moon is not applying to Saturn either. Answer would be no, marriage is not in your immediate future at this time.

Last edited by misskitty; 04-08-2011 at 12:46 AM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:43 AM

Hi Loveis

We need to look at the first chart that you created about this question. With horary, if you keep asking the same question over and over, the answer becomes unclear/distorted and unreliable. The answer is unlikely to change if you ask again, no matter how we disguise the question. If you want to ask again, it is best to leave it two or three months, then create a new chart.

NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 04-08-2011 at 12:45 AM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
It doesn't matter. If you are on track to get married to anyone it would show in the other chart(s). And yes, you did ask this with your current boyfriend in mind because you spelled it out in your post above. I'm sorry, the chart isn't valid. It's too close in time to the other charts on the same subject.

>>Late degrees,i know the answer?,will i marry denis??<<

Even if you want to assume this is valid (and it isn't) the answer is no. 7th ruled by Saturn, which is Rx and not aspecting Sun. Moon is not applying to Saturn either. Answer would be no, marriage is not in your immediate future at this time.
No. This questions if ill ever get married and when. The other chart(s) is about me and my fiance.
i didnt ask this with my fiance in mind,but after i saw the late degrees i thought it could mean that ill marry him.
tikana said that i won't marry him, thats why i asked this question,i want to know if ill ever get married and when.

Moon is applying a trine to saturn,8 degrees and Saturn is applying(retro) to Moon

Last edited by loveis; 04-08-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:49 AM

See Neptune's post above. You can argue all you want but it won't make your chart any more valid.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:50 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

uh huh. agree with NR and Misskitty

MissKitty .. moon does trine saturn but ehhh 2 days in a row same question?
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:55 AM

It is hard to see on this chart type, but yeah-- I wouldn't trust this chart in any way. It's the third chart AND it is late degrees. Not valid, not by a long shot.
Unread 04-08-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
It is hard to see on this chart type, but yeah-- I wouldn't trust this chart in any way. It's the third chart AND it is late degrees. Not valid, not by a long shot.
Ive never asked this question before,This question ISNT about my fiance.

The late ASC is simply saying that i have already made the decision and i already know the answer, it could simply mean that me and denis will get married.

I don't understand ,27 isn't the last degree and it doesn't make a chart invalid

Last edited by loveis; 04-08-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Unread 04-08-2011, 01:16 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
i know i wouldnt trust this chart
Unread 04-08-2011, 01:51 AM

Have you read Lily yet? When the ASC is in the last 3 degrees of ANY sign it is a stricture against judement. A consideration. A big warning flag to the astrologer that the chart may not be valid, and in this case we know it isn't. You have asked three questions on the same subject (i.e. your future marriage) whether you think you have or not. That you have changed the quisited from one question to the other does not matter.

Yes, 27 degrees IS a late degree. It is traditional, standard practice in horary.
Unread 04-09-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveis View Post

The late ASC is simply saying that i have already made the decision and i already know the answer, it could simply mean that me and denis will get married.

I don't understand ,27 isn't the last degree and it doesn't make a chart invalid
Love, it looks like, deep down, this question is about your finance. He is your finance.... its more likely a marriage question is about him?
You seem to have answered the question yourself anyways Enjoy the love that you share, that won't change whether you are married or not.

We are all hesitant about drawing an answer from this chart because of the various strictures to reading.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 04-09-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 04-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Love, it might be a good idea to post your natal chart with transits in the Predictive Section, maybe someone might see something in the upcoming transits and eclipses...?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=25

Unread 04-10-2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
It doesn't matter.

The theme of the Question is marriage. Will I marry this month? Will I marry next year? When will I get married? Will I marry Dennis? Will I marry George? Will I marry Larry? they are all the same Question, and all of them can be answered using the original chart, which apparently gave a very clear "No" answer according to what I read on the thread.

Quote:
A late Ascendant means the Querent already knows the answer to the Question and is asking out of desperation or fear. That is usually supported by one or more other things in the chart, such as the Ascendant or Moon Via Combusta, the Moon debilitated, the Moon or Ascendant Ruler in a Cadent House, especially the 6th or 12th Houses, a Peregrine Ascendant Ruler or Moon and a few others that I don't really have to time to list.

For those who don't know, Via Combust is 15 Libra to 15 Scorpio.

Quote:
I consider a late Ascendant from 21 on. The later the Ascendant, the more fearful the Querent. So at 24 I might believe the Querent knows the answer but is fearful only to the extent that they want confirmation, as opposed to an Ascendant at 27 where the Querent is fearful and desperate and wants someone to "say it ain't so."

Early and late Ascendants don't render charts invalid. They can still be read. The aspects (if any) will confirm it too.

I think someone said Mars was Combust, actually Mars is Under Beams and the Sun is separating, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with you. His secondary is the Sun, exalted and in its own Triplicity, and in the 7th House, which explains a lot, mostly that he's stuck on himself and very comfortable and not about to do something stupid like get married. You are in his 12th House. You should be using Regiomontanus or Alcabitius (or Whole Sign) and Venus is definitely in the 6th, which is his 12th House, so that explains how he sees you.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."

Tags
marry