Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 01-14-2020, 11:19 PM

Can't Decide which Astrology to Follow

Dear All,

I have been into astrology for many years now, and have focused my attention mainly in Chinese because that's what I grew up learning. I have recently gotten into Modern western astrology and also Vedic. I guess I'm having a hard time determining which one to follow. Particularly when it comes to Modern wester and Vedic. I fully believe in Chinese astrology because I have found it is just super accurate for me and everyone I know and over the years has just proved itself time and time again for me.

I love Modern and Vedic astrology but my charts are so different and I don't know which one to follow! Specifically for my natal chart, I feel so conflicted!

Can anyone help me determine which to stick to? I'm not trying to start any kind of controversy over which is better, I just feel so unsure these days. Especially with this whole concept of Sade Sati which I have posted a thread over on the Vedic board, and havent gotten much response. It worries me.

Thank you! Cant wait to read your replies!

Unread 01-14-2020, 11:25 PM

Oh and let me also add that my Chinese month is Rat, which corresponds to Sagittarius in western astrology. However my modern western sun sign is Capricorn, but in Vedic it is Sagittarius. So 2/3 I'm Sag... this is just one example obviously, but this type of thing makes me think I should follow Vedic. Then there are other examples I can think of that tell me to go with modern western... 🤷🏼*♀️

Tags
astrology, decide, follow