I'm libra but don't have many friends.

catyjun

Hello nice to know you all.

I've had self estem problem that makes me always doubt myself. I always think that i'm doomed eventhough manybpeople don't think like that about me. Wheni was child,till teenager, i was actually quite an active person. But since 2014 i always want to be alone and i don't know why.

I'm very thankful if you spare a bit of your time checking my natal chart.

Thnk you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_catie_jung.65779.451394.png
    astro_w2gw_catie_jung.65779.451394.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 22

Joe Zaza

I've had self esteem problem that makes me always doubt myself. I always think that I'm doomed even though many people don't think like that about me. When I was a child, till teenager, I was actually quite an active person. But since 2014 I always want to be alone and I don't know why.

I'm very thankful if you spare a bit of your time checking my natal chart.

Thank you.
There's a strong mutual reception between your Saturn and Neptune. That means Saturn is in the sign that Neptune rules, and Neptune is in the sign Saturn rules. Each can be very heavy influences, but for you there's more of a potential of making your dreams (Neptune) into realities (Saturn). They're also in mutually receptive places (with Neptune conjoining the 10th House cusp/Midheaven and Saturn conjoining the 12th House cusp).

Your chart is also ruled by your 7th Mars, which is in Scorpio. Mars is further disposited by your 8th Pluto in Scorpio, giving you life a heavy Scorpio influence. You have a strong need to connect to someone one-to-one (and completely). But Mars doesn't express itself easily in the 7th House; instead of being "more natural", it comes onto others too aggressively (Mars) and intensely (in Scorpio).

While looking towards your Saturn & Neptune, I (at first) noticed that both were approaching their vice versa positions by transit:

Libra-01.png

But then I realized that the transit was by sign only and way too wide of an orb to be significant yet. :pinched:

Then I simply noticed that transiting Saturn is approaching your Midheaven:

Libra-02.png

Transiting Saturn in the 9th is usually the time where you're "preparing for a debut", or putting your ducks in a row before reaching a position of authenticity or authority. Many respond to that urge by cutting people away from their lives in order to do that as effectively as possible. You'll probably feel a lot better once it crosses the MC (and into your 10th House), which is a period of "harvest" where everyone looks to you as someone who's dependable.

Do a Google search and take a look at the readings for:

Mars in the 7th House
Mars in Scorpio
Pluto in the 8th House
Pluto in Scorpio
Transiting Saturn in the 9th House
Transiting Saturn conjunct MC
Transiting Saturn in the 10th House

Hope that helps! :)

Last edited: