How to handle mutable signs?

MoonStars

So, I've had multiple acquaintances who have sun-moon combinations like Pisces-Sagittarius and Gemini-Pisces etc. I find them very charming but extremely unreliable.

Worst thing is that they always seem get away with the harm their own irresponsibility causes to others.

They barge through the fence which separates your yard from public property, smash your garden and act like they didn't know what they're doing... they charm the police and lawmen to see them as innocent, therefore you're the one fixing the damage they've done... the losing person, so to speak.

They're always asking for favors, never giving anything in return. Even if you asked, they just give substitutes and moving goalposts.

They come uninvited to parties which was for the friends you can trust and rely on. Drink too much, make your friends drink too much, mess your house.. again you're the one cleaning up. Friends see them as innocent again, but they dont have to do dirty hard work at all! If you call them out, they gossip so that your friends see you as the bad person and reject you.

If you want to give them a chance, they promise fun and good times but end up stealing your valuables and even if you wanted to call them out, they usually happen to do their stuff exactly when you dont have that extra energy to chase them and make them accountable. And they always seem to have someone to protect them and call you the bad possessive friend... who in the end just wants her stuff back.

The thing is, they're so lucky, charming and shallow, what can be done about them? You just want to keep what is rightfully yours, whether it's savings, property or relationships you've invested in a lot... so you'd be free to do the risky stuff without having to worry if you can afford a setback or two. It is still legally punishable if I beat up these irresponsible people in order to force them respect my boundaries. Talking to them would be like having to be a parent to a child... that's not my job. Something more crude needs to be done.

And can their **** cosmic luck ever wear off?

Gemini888

First off, if you find them overbearing and manipulative, cut tie or reduce your time with them. Your time and energy are better off going for more supportive people.

Do those people have Sun/Moon square or several conflicting aspects between Sun and Moon (like Sun/Mars inconjunct but Moon/Mars trine)? If so there will be a conflict between what they want emotionally and what they want the world to see. That could explain the inconsistency in their behavior.

Of course, there will be several factors in their charts that make them the way they are. But from the look of it, you sound pretty bitter, especially with the last line about luck. Maybe things aren't as bad as you make them out to be?

waybread

I'm sorry that you're having to deal with people like this, but I don't think these are widespread characteristics of the signs.

Virgo is the other mutable sign, and they tend to be perfectionists in some area of their lives.

Frisiangal

So, I've had multiple acquaintances who have sun-moon combinations like Pisces-Sagittarius and Gemini-Pisces etc. I find them very charming but extremely unreliable.

Worst thing is that they always seem get away with the harm their own irresponsibility causes to others.

I can see your point regarding a strength of Sun-Moon mutability (with no Virgo); unsettled, always on the go, restless, unpredictable, chaotic, etc.etc. of nature.
It would make me wonder how their Saturn is placed ………….. and yours.:rightful::wink: