Synastry, I am obsessed

UnluckyGirl

I am obsessed with him. I am hoping that as soon as transit Pluto goes away from my natal North Node in 7th H it will be over.
Would you please tell me your opinion about this synastry?

I see that he has almost all of his planets in my 5th, 7th and 8th H.
We have Pluto conjuct Moon although it may not be that tight because we don't know his exact birth time.
I know that since he has Moon conjuct Pluto natally I will be the only one feeling it.
Same goes for Neptune conjuct Mars.
Please have a look at this and tell me your opinion

He is the red one I am the blue

28tfk13.jpg

MY planets on the left his on the right.

4ioqw1.jpg

Lastly declinations

wi3vde.jpg

ardentika

If you don't know his exact birthtime why did you aligned his asc to yours? 🤔
The obsession might come from node conj neptune and your moon on his sun. Thats a powerful aspect and when its not developing or the relationship is not coming to a fruition it could cause some obsession. Altho its out of sign and a larger orb.. but who knows. There are quite a lot of inconjuncts from personal planets too that can cause this. Its an odd aspect thats hard tobe understood but can be felt..

His saturn and venus on your DC migh actually be a positive signs given the fact your dc is in Capricorn. Something about his sun in your 9th makes him far to reach but its almost like a challenge to do so.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

Hey ardentika,
I seriously did it accidentally, He has either a Cancer or Leo ASC so I chose the time radomly and it happened to be the same with mine.
I doubt it is Neptune conjuct Nide with others too. Aspects that I didn't have woth others are
Neptune conjuct Mars
Pluto conjuct Moon
Sun conjuct Moon although as you say it's a wide out of sign conjuction
I don't think there are other aspects that could possibly explain it
Oh I forgot his Mercury in 8th H (I am obsessed with his voice too) and Venus conjuct Saturn in my 7th H plus his Moon in my 5th H.

You are right.. He is literally too far to reach :(

ardentika

Obsession is rarely caused by sybastry, its something you are already prone to which could be seen in your own chart. I'm not sure what it could be , maybe your Venus square Pluto. But yeah I believe its mostly the Moon pluto conjunction between you two. Also neptune plays strong in your own chart due to the nn conjunction and in the synastry too. Whenever we have a planet conjunct nn we will get more and more.from it as we walk our nn path.

UnluckyGirl

Hey Ardentika :)

I am not actually prone to obsession, I am very suspicious and get easily jealous but I am actually quite independent (Cap DSC and Uranus opposite ASC and Sun)
I don't really get obsessed or if I do it is at a completely normal level and when I know someone quite well. Thinking about it I never had my Pluto in hard aspect with somrone's planet even though all the ones I liked have a heavy Scorpio chart but tgeir Scorpio planets are about 10 and/or 25. plus orbs so he is the first one I have a conjuction with.

I have observed that when natal aspects are repeated in synastry they don't effect me at all, it's just the other person who is affected by the aspect.
For example:
I have Venus and Mars square Pluto natally,
in this synastry my Mars and Venus square his Pluto too. He is the one who will feel this aspect's power for me it's like it doesn't exist at all.
Same goes for my Sun and ASC opposite Uranus and Neptune.
So I know that him having natally Pluto conjuct Moon and Mars conjuct Neptune he won't be affected by my natal Pluto conjucting his Moon and my natal Neptune conjucting his Mars.

So I don't really think that his Neptune conjucting my NN in a has any effect on me since I already have it natally in a tighter orb. Actually his Neptune conjucting my NN is quite loose (6 orbs)
But his Saturn conjucts my NN (2 orbs) and his Venus conjucts my NN too (3 orbs) and they fall in my 7th H plus I don't have any of these aspects natally.

You may be quite right about the NN path thing. What shocked me is that I am drawn for the first time in my life in someone that has all the possible Neptune qualities. Tbh I still don't like Neptunian people he is the only exception. Till now I eas always drawn to people who had Scorpio-Capricorn heavy charts, just like this person but they did lack Neptunian traits completely tbh. They were more like straight Capricorn-Scorpio personality wise. I am wondering if it has to do with transit Pluto in my 7th H conjucting NN.
But seriously even though I have so much Neptune in my chart I think it works just by making me having high standards, addicted to music and escapism thank Uranus and Pluto I am not a drug/alcohol addict with all that Neptune.. I am just generally lost. lol

ardentika

Hey Ardentika :)

I am not actually prone to obsession, I am very suspicious and get easily jealous but I am actually quite independent (Cap DSC and Uranus opposite ASC and Sun)
I don't really get obsessed or if I do it is at a completely normal level and when I know someone quite well. Thinking about it I never had my Pluto in hard aspect with somrone's planet even though all the ones I liked have a heavy Scorpio chart but tgeir Scorpio planets are about 10 and/or 25. plus orbs so he is the first one I have a conjuction with.

This is exactly what leads to obsession. Being suspicious, not trusting people. This is the key ingredient for being obsessive by nature. There is no normal level of obsession, obsession is obsession haha. I do have similar issues and I've learned the hard way that obession comes when you lack understanding or knowledge, combined with control issues and fear of the unknown, fear of losing emotional stability. Being indipendent is not a safe bubble for obsession, as a matter of fact, most people who are highly independant get obsessed the easiest, because they want emotional closeness, but they are too afraid to express it, and bam, you have a nice environment for obsession brewing haha.

I have observed that when natal aspects are repeated in synastry they don't effect me at all, it's just the other person who is affected by the aspect.
For example:
I have Venus and Mars square Pluto natally,
in this synastry my Mars and Venus square his Pluto too. He is the one who will feel this aspect's power for me it's like it doesn't exist at all.
Same goes for my Sun and ASC opposite Uranus and Neptune.
So I know that him having natally Pluto conjuct Moon and Mars conjuct Neptune he won't be affected by my natal Pluto conjucting his Moon and my natal Neptune conjucting his Mars.

This is quite normal I think. It's not uncommon. You are used to having those aspects, while the other person is not, so you bring them in, so to speak. I do have natal Moon square Venus, and I had a synastry with my Venus square someone's moon, I didn't feel it, but they did.

So I don't really think that his Neptune conjucting my NN in a has any effect on me since I already have it natally in a tighter orb. Actually his Neptune conjucting my NN is quite loose (6 orbs)
But his Saturn conjucts my NN (2 orbs) and his Venus conjucts my NN too (3 orbs) and they fall in my 7th H plus I don't have any of these aspects natally.
The north node is a bit different since it's not a planet, so you always get affected by it. REgardless if its natal aspect, synastry, composite or a transit. 6 degree is not loose at all for a NN. Sometimes even just the same sign conjunction is enough. Saturn conjuncting your NN means you will get more of that Saturn energy the more you are with him. For good or bad. I've been the Venus person conjuncting someone's Node, and I can say I felt the attraction first and strongest.

You may be quite right about the NN path thing. What shocked me is that I am drawn for the first time in my life in someone that has all the possible Neptune qualities. Tbh I still don't like Neptunian people he is the only exception. Till now I eas always drawn to people who had Scorpio-Capricorn heavy charts, just like this person but they did lack Neptunian traits completely tbh. They were more like straight Capricorn-Scorpio personality wise. I am wondering if it has to do with transit Pluto in my 7th H conjucting NN.
But seriously even though I have so much Neptune in my chart I think it works just by making me having high standards, addicted to music and escapism thank Uranus and Pluto I am not a drug/alcohol addict with all that Neptune.. I am just generally lost. lol

Well your NN is IN capricorn so it makes sense. North node sign is something we shall become like it or not, in a later part of our lives. Plus your NN in 7th means you are fated to have a serious relationship with another, but somehow it's highly uncomfortable for you. Your node wants it, but your subconscious mind fears it. You do have moon in Pisces, which is a highly loving and sensitive sign, but Pisces most of all signs fear the most relationships and love, because they understand them at a very deep, spiritual level, which is often hard to be repeated and manifested in the physical. Again, your Moon can aid your NN that conjuncts neptune in Capricorn. It's kinda like having Saturn in Pisces. It demands a fluid structure, and structuring the fluid. It demands stability in the unknown and the ethereal, it wants boundaries and limits, for Pisces is too limitless. In a way it demands bringing down the heavens to earth so to speak. Whatever Pisces sees and feels out of this world, being grounded and taken to earth by Capricorn, the sea goat. Lets not forget Capricorn is a goat with a fish tail. So you do have a very balanced combo.

UnluckyGirl

This is exactly what leads to obsession. Being suspicious, not trusting people. This is the key ingredient for being obsessive by nature. There is no normal level of obsession, obsession is obsession haha. I do have similar issues and I've learned the hard way that obession comes when you lack understanding or knowledge, combined with control issues and fear of the unknown, fear of losing emotional stability. Being indipendent is not a safe bubble for obsession, as a matter of fact, most people who are highly independant get obsessed the easiest, because they want emotional closeness, but they are too afraid to express it, and bam, you have a nice environment for obsession brewing haha.

Wait. when I say obsession I mean that I think of someone like half of the day and that I miss him a lot. I don't know what being suspicious has to do with that. But I am suspicious which is one of the many things that contribute to me not getting into any relationship, in this day and age things are too superficial and men cheat all the time no matter what. So it seems logical to me to not trust others.. plus it takes me 4 years to get over someone that we were in any kind if platonic relationship for a year or 2. Too much wasted time.

The north node is a bit different since it's not a planet, so you always get affected by it. REgardless if its natal aspect, synastry, composite or a transit. 6 degree is not loose at all for a NN. Sometimes even just the same sign conjunction is enough. Saturn conjuncting your NN means you will get more of that Saturn energy the more you are with him. For good or bad. I've been the Venus person conjuncting someone's Node, and I can say I felt the attraction first and strongest.

Whaaaa?? I thought the Node person is attracted to the Venus person because the Venus person shows the path to the North Node person?
Plus my Mars and Venus conjucts his South Node which means I would keep him behind if not even "misguide" him when it comes to the path he should take. Also I think that the South Node person dislikes the planet because m the planet native reminds him of his old self so the SN person doesn't fall for the planet person :(

Well your NN is IN capricorn so it makes sense. North node sign is something we shall become like it or not, in a later part of our lives. Plus your NN in 7th means you are fated to have a serious relationship with another, but somehow it's highly uncomfortable for you. Your node wants it, but your subconscious mind fears it. You do have moon in Pisces, which is a highly loving and sensitive sign, but Pisces most of all signs fear the most relationships and love, because they understand them at a very deep, spiritual level, which is often hard to be repeated and manifested in the physical. Again, your Moon can aid your NN that conjuncts neptune in Capricorn. It's kinda like having Saturn in Pisces. It demands a fluid structure, and structuring the fluid. It demands stability in the unknown and the ethereal, it wants boundaries and limits, for Pisces is too limitless. In a way it demands bringing down the heavens to earth so to speak. Whatever Pisces sees and feels out of this world, being grounded and taken to earth by Capricorn, the sea goat. Lets not forget Capricorn is a goat with a fish tail. So you do have a very balanced combo.

I admire qualities of Capricorn sign like their patience and how practical they are. I can't do that no matter how much I try. It doesn't have to do with practice. When I push myself I come to a point that my brain can not function at all. I am losing it completely I get mentally tired and then depressed, it's pathetic how easily tired I get when I do small daily thinga most people do all day. I am practically useless since I lose patient to a point that I can not function. It's serious I am not just saying that I get bored or smth like that.
Too much Neptune and Uranus in my natal I guess.

Now about NN in 7th H allow me to disagree with you. I was told a few times that NN in 7th H means that I will have a relationship in my life for sure. I panicked and I searched as much as I could especially about others' experiences other than just interpretations. I found many people and a post (I don't know if it still exists) but it said that people with NN in angular houses have great difficulty getting into a relationship and that it may lead to a life of being single forever. There were many comments below that post about people over their 30s up to 50s who said that the only indicator (for being single) they had in their natal chart was an angular NN.
Now I have every worst possible indicator in my natal chart except of Venus in Aqua/Venus hard aspect to Uranus.
But I have Uranus conjuct DSC (freedom), Neptune in 7th H conjuct DSC (high expectations, least practical planet, spiritual love not earthy one) both opposite my Sun intensifying the already intense angular house placements. Cap DSC (late bloomer if a bloomer at all, relationship feels like a burden, too much work) Saturn lord of the 7th H in 8th H of intimacy at the most cold sing of Aqua (remember Uranus in my 6th H affecting both 6th and 7th H while ruling my 8th H). Saturn here blocks intimacy etc.
The truth is I never wanted marriage or children. But at some point before understanding how practically difficult it is to be in a relationship I wanted one.. As soon as I understood the harsh truth I am happy being single for the rest of my life. But I can't help ut if I like someone. I don't mind just liking or even falling in love with someone it won't lead me to a relationship anyway so I would prefer if I didn't like anyone because it's wasted time but it's ok even if it happens.

So having all these indicators while I've seen so many charts with just one of them (particularly Saturn in 7th H / Capricorn or Aqua DSC / Uranus in 7th H / Venus in Aqua are the most common ones) that are in their mid to late 30s and they didn't have any relationships at all.

You are right about me feeling like fish out of the water when it comes to relationships. But 7th H rules all typical one to one relationships meaning any partnership. So it doesn't have to do with just relationships. It may be someone I will just work with or smth like that. It doesn't have to be someone that I will have an intimate relationship with becauae that is not going to happen :-D

I liked the "it demands briging the heavens down to earth" part it sounds like a mix of Pluto-Uranus and Neptune heheh.
I wish I knew how to practically do it.

ardentika

Well the north node is the path we must walk and is very uncomfortable. I have NN in 8th house Scorpio and its by far the hardest position one can have. God knows the hell I've been through, but apart from that the 8th is also about intimacy, it comes after the established committment in 7th. So I understand your struggles. But we must walk that oath bravely for it may seem scary but it holds the key to our happiness. People are barely forced to walk the NN path except during planetary events. Now when Pluto went retrograde i notice how people are globally forced to walk on their NN path and bakanced both ends, and its uncomfortable yes.

The NN doesn't promises single life here. It's your SN that does. Ive noticed most people walk slowly towards the NN and sometimes they attract partners to their SN just for the sake of propelling them further, because the SN feels so comfy. Remember, you attract what you are. Right now you are 70% in your SN and the rest in your Nn, so it makes sense you fell for someome with SN involved. I've never had that in synastry, only NN involved, so I have no idea how it feels, but some have said it feels comfy.

So in the end of the day it's all up to you if you pay your karmic dept or no. Yes, it is a hard position because it has to do a lot with dissolving ego for the sake of being with another, since the SN falls on the ascendant, and thats the hardest part to be "controlled" and forced by planets or... realms. It's not like having it in 2nd house and you suddenly have to move out, or you are forced to, having to abandon the security of your house... here we talk about you sense of self, your identity, your ego. No one can force this out of you, accept you, your self. Yes, you can be sent people to fall in love with hoping this would happen but you will always have free will.

UnluckyGirl

The NN doesn't promises single life here. because the SN feels so comfy. Remember, you attract what you are. Right now you are 70% in your SN and the rest in your Nn, so it makes sense you fell for someome with SN involved. I've never had that in synastry, only NN involved, so I have no idea how it feels, but some have said it feels comfy.

So in the end of the day it's all up to you if you pay your karmic dept or no. Yes, it is a hard position because it has to do a lot with dissolving ego for the sake of being with another, since the SN falls on the ascendant, and thats the hardest part to be "controlled" and forced by planets or... realms. It's not like having it in 2nd house and you suddenly have to move out, or you are forced to, having to abandon the security of your house... here we talk about you sense of self, your identity, your ego. No one can force this out of you, accept you, your self. Yes, you can be sent people to fall in love with hoping this would happen but you will always have free will.

I understand what you're saying but I have to ask some things.
First of all if NN holds the key to our happiness why don't we feel it but we feel miserable like it's the worst thing that you could choose? Being uncomfortable is one thing but feeling miserable and sad is a different one. Whenever I was close to the idea of a relationship I wanted to run away.. I felt like I was suffocating.
Interpretations I read about NN conjuct Neptune and Uranus indicate that the person will have double the difficulty because it is like Uranus wants to be free from the NN while Neptune makes NN's path more confusing than it already is. Both are difficult I don't know how those energies can be successfully combined.

I am asking about the SN because I always attract people who's planets conjuct my NN too. So I don't know how it feels to have your SN conjucted by someone but it seems that the other person might be repelled by you? It makes me a bit sad when I see that my planets touch someone's SN because I feel that I am harmful to them by holding them back.

I wish I was what I attract actually but that's not true :(
People I attract (except of my mother and mother's family) are very calm and patient
well I would be calm myself if it wasn't for my mother but patient? nope..
They also know how to work and I mean literally work like do the start that I am never able to.

ardentika

I understand what you're saying but I have to ask some things.
First of all if NN holds the key to our happiness why don't we feel it but we feel miserable like it's the worst thing that you could choose? Being uncomfortable is one thing but feeling miserable and sad is a different one. Whenever I was close to the idea of a relationship I wanted to run away.. I felt like I was suffocating.
Interpretations I read about NN conjuct Neptune and Uranus indicate that the person will have double the difficulty because it is like Uranus wants to be free from the NN while Neptune makes NN's path more confusing than it already is. Both are difficult I don't know how those energies can be successfully combined.
Eh.. that's not true.

We do feel it, we feel miserable because we are like kids and the NN is the maturing test. So most people get stubborn when it comes to their NN and don't want to fulfill it. Once you do, you feel the work paying off and its amazing. Also each planet that conjuncts the NN is its aid. No such thing that Uranus wants to break free from it or Neptune makes it confusing. No. That's absolute BS, I don't know where you read that. It's true that people who have planets conjunct the NN have a bit more difficult tme simply because the planet there will work hard for you to get you to the NN. People who don't have any planets conjunct their NN, don't feel such a great urge to grow and be challenged, so they can sit in their NN till their 50s or even forever. And they can never grow or learn.

I have only one planet conjunct my NN with a thigh orb and its been hard, cos I feel the pull there strongly, and it's something I just can't say no to, or if I do, I become miserable. But once you learn how to navigate it, it becomes easy. I've never had an easy relationship (since my Venus conj NN) because I've never had synastry with SN in play. ONE time I did, and I wanted to run from that guy, because he represented everything that I was trying to walk away from. I've learned to give my NN power and embrace the hardships and difficulties, because they leave me so fulfilled after that, this also makes a strength of character.

I am asking about the SN because I always attract people who's planets conjuct my NN too. So I don't know how it feels to have your SN conjucted by someone but it seems that the other person might be repelled by you? It makes me a bit sad when I see that my planets touch someone's SN because I feel that I am harmful to them by holding them back.
It's hard to say just by a chart because with the NN and SN it depends a lot on the evolutionary stage of the person. But yes, as I said I "dated" one guy who had his moon and saturn on my SN and I wanted to run haha. I felt really repelled by everything he believed in and expressed. It didn't make me happy at all. And I don't think you should see it this way, as if you hold them back. If the universe got you together, then there is a reason for that. Perhaps the lesson is for both of you. Yeah, maybe it's not made to be lasting, but there is still a lesson that you cannot escape if you want to propel yourself further. If you ditch the person, the lesson will find you again in another form or through another person.

I wish I was what I attract actually but that's not true :(
People I attract (except of my mother and mother's family) are very calm and patient
well I would be calm myself if it wasn't for my mother but patient? nope..
They also know how to work and I mean literally work like do the start that I am never able to.
That rule is one for all and you are no exception. Perhaps you lack self awareness. Perhaps you need to look more within yourself and ask why you attract such partners? Where is your lesson and what is it? The Descendant I believe is a shadow self of us that we must develop and embrace, in your case its Capricorn. If you attract Capricornians its because subconsciously you want to learn to be that.

I have a Leo DSC and Leos are the only ones who have annoyed me the most out of the whole zodiac. I disliked their flamboyancy, how cocky they are and their childish behavior. Well, turns out, I show those qualities too often at times without even being aware of it. I tend to be way too serious about life (Aqua rising) and forget how to have fun and play from time to time (Leo), this is how it works. As a Cancer rising its obvious that you are very emotional even if you tend to deny it sometimes. And Capricorn on the other side of it wants to teach you how to be more stable in your own emotions, while the Cancer wants the Capricorn to NOT forget to feel emotions. It's a perfect match always.

UnluckyGirl

If you ditch the person, the lesson will find you again in another form or through another person.

That must be so accurate actually!
I fell in love twice.. both had same chart different moon and ASC since they were born same year and month with just a day difference.
The third time I liked someone I asked for his birth details after 4 months and as soon as he told me his birthday (one day difference from the previous ones I mentioned) I stopped contacting him immediately.. It was so creepy for me..
And then I would ask borth details of anyone to whom I was attracted first few days in order to stop early if it happens to be the same with the previous three.. Well no matter how many people I like they all have Venus in Capricorn conjuct Saturn and other Scorpio & Capricorn planets in their chart. So yes no matter how much I don't want it (because with the second one I thought it was a coincedence but at the third one I was like..WTH is going on? It was enough to make me to not want to meet other people with so similar charts. But whenever I am attracted to someone he has that mix.

That rule is one for all and you are no exception. Perhaps you lack self awareness. Perhaps you need to look more within yourself and ask why you attract such partners? Where is your lesson and what is it? The Descendant I believe is a shadow self of us that we must develop and embrace, in your case its Capricorn. If you attract Capricornians its because subconsciously you want to learn to be that.

Yes I would like to be patient and more practic like Capricorns tend to be. I've tried so many times to work on it by myself but it is not that I don't know how it is that I simply can not do it, it is opressive to the point that I get angry and depressed and then I can not keep on going because I ruin everything I tried for.

As a Cancer rising its obvious that you are very emotional even if you tend to deny it sometimes. And Capricorn on the other side of it wants to teach you how to be more stable in your own emotions, while the Cancer wants the Capricorn to NOT forget to feel emotions. It's a perfect match always.

I think Capricorn needs material stabillity and has no emotions and that's why I never fall for heavy Capricorns they will always have heavy Scorpio (at least 2 personal planets in there if not there will be Pluto aspects) Capricorns lack depth and can be with someonw thwy don't love just because they feel secure when it comes to materials. I have a friend with th exact same chart with Capricorn Moon and Pisces ASC! No matter how much in love she is she will always stay woth the wealthy one even though she is not emotionally happy..

I wish I felt fullfilled when I am closer to my NN but I don't although I am not sure if I understand what my NN wants well enough.

Apart from His SN conjuct my Venus and Mars how does the rest of the synastry look like from his pov?

ardentika

That's really not true about Capricorn at all. Capricorn are one of the DEEPEST people ever, we must not forget they are ruled by Saturn, and Saturn is the Lord of Time and Karma. All Capricorns I know have a very deep understanding of how the world works, and how karma works, and often times they themselves act as the Hand of Karma, because someone has to do the dirty work after all. I'm a Capricorn myself, I know many Capricorns, and they are anything but shallow or materialistic.

Also, I might speculate about his point of view, so take it with a grain of salt. After all what you see is what you should believe, in terms of behavior, and not a chart, because it takes free will for a synastry to even manifest and start working.

His sun on your 9th cusp means you two share similair goals, philosophies and ideals . There is a mental stimulation here and it's good for friendship.

His moon in your 5th can make him see you as a piece of art, illuminating, joyous. You give him much pleasure and its easier for him to drop his emotional guard. He might even idealize you and feel that you are perfect. It's a pretty good overlay.

His venus in your 7th is a powerful aspect only if there is already an established relationship. Otherwise you just see him as an ideal mate that can provide you what you need, but that's that.

UnluckyGirl

That's really not true about Capricorn at all. Capricorn are one of the DEEPEST people ever, we must not forget they are ruled by Saturn, and Saturn is the Lord of Time and Karma. All Capricorns I know have a very deep understanding of how the world works, and how karma works, and often times they themselves act as the Hand of Karma, because someone has to do the dirty work after all. I'm a Capricorn myself, I know many Capricorns, and they are anything but shallow or materialistic.

I've met quite a few with Moon in Capricorn and a lot with Venus in Capricorn and a few other Sun and Mercury in Capricorn or with hard Saturn aspects.
They are all so materialistic people to the point that they may use their body or others for money. One I know with almost all her planets in Capricorn would have sex for money anytime with anyone and she was already born in a rich family and was comfortable financially to begin with. Of course not all are like that.
Generally though I see that they date people that are financally comfortable and do not give a chance to others who are not. They will try so hard to stick to those who are rich even if they are dump or they're not compatible at all. That is especially true for the females I know. All 4 I've known at some point have liked/been in love woth someone but they never left the rich dude and didn't care about not being with the one they wanted. They'll always choose the ones that make the feel comfortable material wise.
With men I don't see that happening at least not as much but I think that's because they want to be the ones with the money and not depend on a rich girl but if they have the choice they would go for the rich one too. And all men I know happen to have water moons so it may play an important role.

I had T. Saturn in 5th H then P.Saturn opposite P.Sun then N. Saturn opposite P.Sun for years and it's going to continue till mid 2019. Even before those transits I always hated Saturn and I never got the supposed rewards. I understand how empty, pointless and depressing life can be for those people but I still see them as materialistic, unemotional people since I couldn't ever choose someone for their money even though I'm poor and I had a few good chances with rich guys.

If you want tell me your point of view on this since we both have met many Capricorns and we have different opinions.

His sun on your 9th cusp means you two share similair goals, philosophies and ideals . There is a mental stimulation here and it's good for friendship.

It's the first tine someone has sun in my 9th H, what you're saying here sounds good but I am wondering if Saturn conjuct Mercury DW and Venus inconjuct Venus-Mars are ruining this nice placement.

His moon in your 5th can make him see you as a piece of art, illuminating, joyous. You give him much pleasure and its easier for him to drop his emotional guard. He might even idealize you and feel that you are perfect. It's a pretty good overlay.

Wow! is this true? I thought that the house person (me) is affected not the planet. I definately feel others' personla planets in my 5th H they make my heart beat fast and I like to flirt with them a lot.

His venus in your 7th is a powerful aspect only if there is already an established relationship. Otherwise you just see him as an ideal mate that can provide you what you need, but that's that.

Indeed I see him as ideal mate for some weird reason. Could you explain how this placement is powerful when being in relationship?

I would like to also ask your opinion in his Pluto square my Venus and Mars.
It's a negative aspect that I can not feel since I have it natally. Would that make him interested in my just sexually while I would get on his nerve too? Plus my Mars is square his Moon too so the way I act would definately iritate him.

Me on the other hand I have Neptune conjuct his Mars and Pluto conjuct his Moon both beautiful emotionally and sexually but he won't feel those :( I am the only one feeling it.

My Sun is opposite his Sun/Moon midpoint
and my ASC is opposite his Venus/Mars midpoint.
I guess this are the only good aspects maybe his Moon and Pluto rrine my ASC are helpful bht I feel like the oppositions and squares will make him dislike me.
Even his Eros receives squares :(

ardentika

I've met quite a few with Moon in Capricorn and a lot with Venus in Capricorn and a few other Sun and Mercury in Capricorn or with hard Saturn aspects.
They are all so materialistic people to the point that they may use their body or others for money. One I know with almost all her planets in Capricorn would have sex for money anytime with anyone and she was already born in a rich family and was comfortable financially to begin with. Of course not all are like that.
I still cannot agree. Your friend seems like she has it all, and Capricorn is a very sexual sign, it's almost like Scorpio. I too have 3 friends with Capricorn stelliums, none of them are materialistic. It's okay to be materialistic to the point where you want to lead a comfortable life and provide your family of course, but definitely not a materialistic sign. Actually the most materialistic signs in my opinion are Saggitarius and Gemini. They seem obsessed with wealth haha.

Generally though I see that they date people that are financally comfortable and do not give a chance to others who are not. They will try so hard to stick to those who are rich even if they are dump or they're not compatible at all. That is especially true for the females I know. All 4 I've known at some point have liked/been in love woth someone but they never left the rich dude and didn't care about not being with the one they wanted. They'll always choose the ones that make the feel comfortable material wise.

Honestly, love is different for all, which doesn't make it less love. For someone like the women you talk about, the other thing might have been simply a fling. I'd never leave someone I am with because I felt attraction to someone else too, and I am Saturn dominant.

With men I don't see that happening at least not as much but I think that's because they want to be the ones with the money and not depend on a rich girl but if they have the choice they would go for the rich one too. And all men I know happen to have water moons so it may play an important role.
Capricorn man are generally attracted to powerful women, even Venus in capricorn. Powerful has a different meaning for all, but the most common is wealthy women. Again, I don't think it has anything to do with the wealth, rather more with the fact that "Oh look at that powerful woman, who waits for no man to buy her pretty stuff, and she can take care of herself!" They do like bossy women.
I think you generally misunderstand the capricorn energy a lot, which is why you probably have problems with relationships, because Capricorn IS your shadow self, the one you cannot see, since it's on your DC.

I had T. Saturn in 5th H then P.Saturn opposite P.Sun then N. Saturn opposite P.Sun for years and it's going to continue till mid 2019. Even before those transits I always hated Saturn and I never got the supposed rewards. I understand how empty, pointless and depressing life can be for those people but I still see them as materialistic, unemotional people since I couldn't ever choose someone for their money even though I'm poor and I had a few good chances with rich guys.
If you want tell me your point of view on this since we both have met many Capricorns and we have different opinions.

Not only do I know many Capricorns, and many people with heavy capricorn chart, I myself am one, and I still think you majorly misunderstand Capricorn energy and Saturn energy. If you wait for a reward good lck waiting your whole life.

And I honestly absolutely hate this definition of Capricorn being unemotional. Seriously. That's immature to say. Capricorns are one of the most feeling beings, they think with their heart rather than with their mind. But when your goddamn rulling planet is Saturn you have no time to sit down and cry, when it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You simply get up and keep moving forward. One of my friends has Capricorn moon, and yes she APPEARS unemotional, but she is a tough cookie with a hard life, and it's not true. She is very caring and emotional, she simply doesn't show it.
Simply because you cannot see the caring side of someone, or you never managed to reach it, is not the Capricorn's person fault.

It's the first tine someone has sun in my 9th H, what you're saying here sounds good but I am wondering if Saturn conjuct Mercury DW and Venus inconjuct Venus-Mars are ruining this nice placement.

Wow! is this true? I thought that the house person (me) is affected not the planet. I definately feel others' personla planets in my 5th H they make my heart beat fast and I like to flirt with them a lot.

Indeed I see him as ideal mate for some weird reason. Could you explain how this placement is powerful when being in relationship?

I would like to also ask your opinion in his Pluto square my Venus and Mars.
It's a negative aspect that I can not feel since I have it natally. Would that make him interested in my just sexually while I would get on his nerve too? Plus my Mars is square his Moon too so the way I act would definately iritate him.

Me on the other hand I have Neptune conjuct his Mars and Pluto conjuct his Moon both beautiful emotionally and sexually but he won't feel those :( I am the only one feeling it.

My Sun is opposite his Sun/Moon midpoint
and my ASC is opposite his Venus/Mars midpoint.
I guess this are the only good aspects maybe his Moon and Pluto rrine my ASC are helpful bht I feel like the oppositions and squares will make him dislike me.
Even his Eros receives squares :(

I still wonder, what's your relationship to that person? I have a vague memory you shared the story, but I can't seem to find it in the posts, and I might be mixing this topic to some other, so before I continue further, can you explain a bit?

UnluckyGirl

I still cannot agree. Your friend seems like she has it all, and Capricorn is a very sexual sign, it's almost like Scorpio. I too have 3 friends with Capricorn stelliums, none of them are materialistic. It's okay to be materialistic to the point where you want to lead a comfortable life and provide your family of course, but definitely not a materialistic sign. Actually the most materialistic signs in my opinion are Saggitarius and Gemini. They seem obsessed with wealth haha.

Of course it's ok to be materialistic, I personally love having a comfortable life. It is different though choosing someone based on what he offers to you material wise.
I don't agree about Gemini and Sag, but I think those sign try to get from others as much as they can, like even if they can somehow make you pay for their bottle of water they will def do it! Especially Sag.
I would say that yhe most obsessed with moneu signs are Aqua (the luckiest one at that) Scorpio and Capricorn buy it's never really obvious yet they try so hard to make it.

Honestly, love is different for all, which doesn't make it less love. For someone like the women you talk about, the other thing might have been simply a fling. I'd never leave someone I am with because I felt attraction to someone else too, and I am Saturn dominant.

So are you saying that you would cheat too?
They told me themselves that they were in love with the other guy but they wouldn't leave the current one because of what he provides her material wise. 2 of them have been pretty blunt about it actually, and 3 of the 4 cheated on their relationship. One was cheating for 2 years. The other one since October or November and it's still going on strong. The third one I don't know what she's doing because we have an on-off communication. So I guess she'll tell me in a few months or so.

Capricorn man are generally attracted to powerful women, even Venus in capricorn. Powerful has a different meaning for all, but the most common is wealthy women. Again, I don't think it has anything to do with the wealth, rather more with the fact that "Oh look at that powerful woman, who waits for no man to buy her pretty stuff, and she can take care of herself!" They do like bossy women.

Being independent is great and attractive to anyone I guess but not all independent women are rich and not all rich women are independent.. for example the ones who are rich because of their daddy (I'm not mentioning it randomly of course)

I think you generally misunderstand the capricorn energy a lot, which is why you probably have problems with relationships, because Capricorn IS your shadow self, the one you cannot see, since it's on your DC.

Maybe you are right, I really like Capricorn sign it's actually my second favorite after Scorpio even though it might seem that I don't like it from what I'm saying. I admire their patience, that they are methodic, well organised etc. I also get along with them but I've been disappointed by these girls. It makes me feel that they are emotionally weak and unstable especially the one with the Moon in Capricorn. She seems to be the worst and I am wondering if it is because Capricorn is the opposite sign of Cancer that the Moon rules. Maybe that is their weakness? Cancer being emotionally strong but the opposite when it comes to materials/job etc while the Capricorn being the exact opposite? I don't know.

Not only do I know many Capricorns, and many people with heavy capricorn chart, I myself am one, and I still think you majorly misunderstand Capricorn energy and Saturn energy. If you wait for a reward good lck waiting your whole life.

I didn't mean to offend you :(
When you try hard for something don't you expect something as a reward? If not then why are you trying to begin with?
We would all work for free without waiting to be paid. That is what I meant. Sometimes some people try hard and get nothing in the end.

I honestly absolutely hate this definition of Capricorn being unemotional. Seriously. That's immature to say. Capricorns are one of the most feeling beings, they think with their heart rather than with their mind. But when your goddamn rulling planet is Saturn you have no time to sit down and cry, when it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. You simply get up and keep moving forward. One of my friends has Capricorn moon, and yes she APPEARS unemotional, but she is a tough cookie with a hard life, and it's not true. She is very caring and emotional, she simply doesn't show it.
Simply because you cannot see the caring side of someone, or you never managed to reach it, is not the Capricorn's person fault.

You seem so upset, I really didn't mean to upset you. I happen to have a different opinion though based on the ones I know. It is not immature to say that someone is unemotional, there are such people. Or they are the least emotional compared to most people. I definately don't think Capricorn is that bad, Aries/Aqua/Libra Moons for example they never fail to shock me (and not only me) with how deeply cold they are. Capricorn is in the middle. I feel though they never follow their hearts it's like they will follow the exact opposite of what their heart wants.
I don't think being emotional is crying or stuff like that at all, actually the most emotional Moon I know is Scorpio at the same time he is the one hiding it the best. Anyway I'll stop, I really feel bad about upseting you that much.

I still wonder, what's your relationship to that person? I have a vague memory you shared the story, but I can't seem to find it in the posts, and I might be mixing this topic to some other, so before I continue further, can you explain a bit?

I didn't share the story because there is almost not story :(
He leaves far away, in another country, I met him and it was too intense, a bit of communication and that's it. I am not really expecting anything to happen for many reasons but I am wondering about the synastry from an astrological pov as always. There is a reason I can't get into much details otherwise I would have done it already (I've said way too personal things in here and other forums too so it's not a problem for me to share personal infos that I wouldn't otherwise if it wasn't for astrology, but I can't get into more details about this specific subject)

Last edited:

ardentika

Of course it's ok to be materialistic, I personally love having a comfortable life. It is different though choosing someone based on what he offers to you material wise.
I don't agree about Gemini and Sag, but I think those sign try to get from others as much as they can, like even if they can somehow make you pay for their bottle of water they will def do it! Especially Sag.
I would say that yhe most obsessed with moneu signs are Aqua (the luckiest one at that) Scorpio and Capricorn buy it's never really obvious yet they try so hard to make it.

Idk, but my father is Sag sun, Gemini Moon and Aqua rising and he is OBSESSED with money an wealth :D

So are you saying that you would cheat too?
They told me themselves that they were in love with the other guy but they wouldn't leave the current one because of what he provides her material wise. 2 of them have been pretty blunt about it actually, and 3 of the 4 cheated on their relationship. One was cheating for 2 years. The other one since October or November and it's still going on strong. The third one I don't know what she's doing because we have an on-off communication. So I guess she'll tell me in a few months or so.

I wouldn't cheat no. I suppose everyone is at a different evolutionary stage and moral.. level.

Being independent is great and attractive to anyone I guess but not all independent women are rich and not all rich women are independent.. for example the ones who are rich because of their daddy (I'm not mentioning it randomly of course)

That's also true.

Maybe you are right, I really like Capricorn sign it's actually my second favorite after Scorpio even though it might seem that I don't like it from what I'm saying. I admire their patience, that they are methodic, well organised etc. I also get along with them but I've been disappointed by these girls. It makes me feel that they are emotionally weak and unstable especially the one with the Moon in Capricorn. She seems to be the worst and I am wondering if it is because Capricorn is the opposite sign of Cancer that the Moon rules. Maybe that is their weakness? Cancer being emotionally strong but the opposite when it comes to materials/job etc while the Capricorn being the exact opposite? I don't know.
Those girls might not even have a Saturn dominant chart or heavy capricorn. It all depends a lot from house positions. Also Cancers are too very materially oriented, because they have this idea of wealth wanting to plan for family in the future haha.

I didn't mean to offend you :(
When you try hard for something don't you expect something as a reward? If not then why are you trying to begin with?
We would all work for free without waiting to be paid. That is what I meant. Sometimes some people try hard and get nothing in the end.
You didn't offend me. And no I stopped expecting rewards because I never get them. I'm trying hard cos there is no other way for me to succeed , or to even survive. Depends on what reward you are waiting for. Reward from the universe, from life, or whtever, as I said good luck waiting. It's the concept of doing something for the moral desert. It's doomed to fail. ALL people try hard and get nothing in the end, but death. It really is not about the destination but the journey.

You seem so upset, I really didn't mean to upset you. I happen to have a different opinion though based on the ones I know. It is not immature to say that someone is unemotional, there are such people. Or they are the least emotional compared to most people. I definately don't think Capricorn is that bad, Aries/Aqua/Libra Moons for example they never fail to shock me (and not only me) with how deeply cold they are. Capricorn is in the middle. I feel though they never follow their hearts it's like they will follow the exact opposite of what their heart wants.
I don't think being emotional is crying or stuff like that at all, actually the most emotional Moon I know is Scorpio at the same time he is the one hiding it the best. Anyway I'll stop, I really feel bad about upseting you that much.

You didn't upset me don't feel bad. From what you explain here it's more personal traits rather than astrological. One of my best friends is Libra Moon and she is the warmest and most sensitive person in the world. My other best friend is Aqua moon and yes at times she can be insensitive but she is too one of the most feeling and caring people, who don't always show it. So simply a sign doesn't work. I'm a Leo moon and I can be friggin cold at times.
So a sign is a sing, its up to the person after all.

I didn't share the story because there is almost not story :(
He leaves far away, in another country, I met him and it was too intense, a bit of communication and that's it. I am not really expecting anything to happen for many reasons but I am wondering about the synastry from an astrological pov as always. There is a reason I can't get into much details otherwise I would have done it already (I've said way too personal things in here and other forums too so it's not a problem for me to share personal infos that I wouldn't otherwise if it wasn't for astrology, but I can't get into more details about this specific subject)

I see, well then you might want to look for karmic aspects or what might cause you to not be able to let him go, since synastry is looked at when there is real relationship, even if just friendship, but at the minimum some often interactions. I keep wondering whats that thing as transits or whatever that keeps people in this positions.. is it something in our natal charts that cripples us from normal and healthy relationships or what is it, I don't know anymore. I've been in the same position as you and I hated myself for wasting so much time on something fruitless.

UnluckyGirl

Idk, but my father is Sag sun, Gemini Moon and Aqua rising and he is OBSESSED with money an wealth :D

Also Cancers are too very materially oriented, because they have this idea of wealth wanting to plan for family in the future haha.

Does your father have Pluto aspects?
Planets in 2nd H?
Where is his Venus and Mars.

Cancers are in the middle I think, they want a comfortable life. I have Venus, Jupiter and Mars in 2nd H and they receive a square from Pluto.
I would love to have money but I don', Jupiter doesn't really help in there.

You didn't offend me. And no I stopped expecting rewards because I never get them. I'm trying hard cos there is no other way for me to succeed , or to even survive. Depends on what reward you are waiting for. Reward from the universe, from life, or whtever, as I said good luck waiting. It's the concept of doing something for the moral desert. It's doomed to fail. ALL people try hard and get nothing in the end, but death. It really is not about the destination but the journey.

I think you don't understand what I mean. For example when you work you expect to be paid, when you workout you expect to build a better bidy, when you study you expect to succeed at exams etc. Those kimd of rewards I mean. But some are luckier and don't need to try as hard others are unlucky and even though they try harder they still fail.

You didn't upset me don't feel bad. From what you explain here it's more personal traits rather than astrological. One of my best friends is Libra Moon and she is the warmest and most sensitive person in the world. My other best friend is Aqua moon and yes at times she can be insensitive but she is too one of the most feeling and caring people, who don't always show it. So simply a sign doesn't work. I'm a Leo moon and I can be friggin cold at times.
So a sign is a sing, its up to the person after all.

I mean with your moon in Leo it's not weird that you like those moon signs but objectively they are colder than watery moons in comparison.

I see, well then you might want to look for karmic aspects or what might cause you to not be able to let him go, since synastry is looked at when there is real relationship, even if just friendship, but at the minimum some often interactions. I keep wondering whats that thing as transits or whatever that keeps people in this positions.. is it something in our natal charts that cripples us from normal and healthy relationships or what is it, I don't know anymore. I've been in the same position as you and I hated myself for wasting so much time on something fruitless.

Hmmmm.. Well I generally have a problem or at least I am weird when it comes to relationships. I only had platonic ones. Tbh I don't feel the need to be in a relationship, I would gladly choose to be free without giving it a second thought. The only problem occurs when I like someone too much (with intensity and for a long time) which doesn't happen often.
When it happens I always keep it at a platonic level. I need too much space and time alone (Uranus and Neptune conjuct my 7th H both opposite my Sun in 12th H, plus Moon on Pisces).

I am not relationship material, I feel comfortable being alone and relying on myself as much as possible. (SN in 1st H)
I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to relationships (NN in 7th H).

When I want someone it is intense and painful no matter how well the thing between us is going (Pluto in 5th H square Venus and Mars)

I always attract and I am attracted to guys with similar planets so this case is not that different. I think his Mars and Moon drive me crazy actually since they are aspects that were missing in my sunastry with the previous ones.

I feel like it will go away (or at least I hope so) when T.Pluto goes away from my NN in 7th H for good since that's when my obsession with that person started.

What was going on in your case?

ardentika

Does your father have Pluto aspects?
Planets in 2nd H?
Where is his Venus and Mars.
He has but I don't think it's that, I have quite a few Pluto aspects too and I'm not obsessed with money. However, he has Saturn in 2nd, Venus in Scorpio in 8th, Mars on Asc. I think it's the Saturn in 2nd mainly tho.

Cancers are in the middle I think, they want a comfortable life. I have Venus, Jupiter and Mars in 2nd H and they receive a square from Pluto.
I would love to have money but I don', Jupiter doesn't really help in there.
The square from Pluto can actually be a good thing, it just might take some time before it's cultivated.

I think you don't understand what I mean. For example when you work you expect to be paid, when you workout you expect to build a better bidy, when you study you expect to succeed at exams etc. Those kimd of rewards I mean. But some are luckier and don't need to try as hard others are unlucky and even though they try harder they still fail.
I don't see this as expecting reward. Work is work. It's a normal expectation but it's very logical to be aware of the fact its just that. Expectation. You still can fail to get your exam, because you prolly didn't study enough, you can still not get enough money because you just thought you worked hard but you didn't, or simply because you work too hard for something that won't pay off. This sounds like a saturn lesson to me. Failure is part of everyone's life, some people fail in their personal lives, some in their professional, some in both, it has nothing to do with expecting a reward, it's just life. It's how I see it at least.

I mean with your moon in Leo it's not weird that you like those moon signs but objectively they are colder than watery moons in comparison.

Perhaps, then why Leo moon has the fame for being warm and loving, but would still get along with "cold" moons?

Hmmmm.. Well I generally have a problem or at least I am weird when it comes to relationships. I only had platonic ones. Tbh I don't feel the need to be in a relationship, I would gladly choose to be free without giving it a second thought. The only problem occurs when I like someone too much (with intensity and for a long time) which doesn't happen often.
When it happens I always keep it at a platonic level. I need too much space and time alone (Uranus and Neptune conjuct my 7th H both opposite my Sun in 12th H, plus Moon on Pisces).

I am not relationship material, I feel comfortable being alone and relying on myself as much as possible. (SN in 1st H)
I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to relationships (NN in 7th H).

Yeah but the South Node is not a path we are meant to follow if we want a happy life. We fluctuate from south to north node, but generally we need to follow the NN. In your case, your NN is in 7th as I said before I think, which would suggest a fated partnership. It's a "karmic debt" you are meant to pay one way or another. That's where your greatest lessons lie, and need to be taken. It's only your resistance that makes the process slower and harder. In your case you have planets that conjunct your SN and make the process difficult. Those planets pull you back from your path most commonly, unless cultivated in such a way to actually aid your NN path. I wouldn't be surprised in your case that Uranus and Neptune conjunct your NN, because you seem very reluctant to pay that karmic dept of partnerships haha. Uranus can and will help you with unconventional people and relationships, while Neptune will put that veil of "illusion" altho I don't believe it's illusion. It's simply unconditional love, if you manage to not be bothered by what you think is normal and what you think a relationship should look like, you can benefit a lot from those planets sitting there.

When I want someone it is intense and painful no matter how well the thing between us is going (Pluto in 5th H square Venus and Mars)

I always attract and I am attracted to guys with similar planets so this case is not that different. I think his Mars and Moon drive me crazy actually since they are aspects that were missing in my sunastry with the previous ones.

I feel like it will go away (or at least I hope so) when T.Pluto goes away from my NN in 7th H for good since that's when my obsession with that person started.

I might repeat myself, but if I have to look at the bigger picture of all this, it seems everything is trying to push you to follow your NN path, and since you are so resistant to do it, it turns into an obsession. Obsession happens in such cases when there is a friction between mind and heart. They both want different things, and in the end there is a struggle on both sides. The obsession will go away not with the transit, but when you learn the lesson that wants to be presented to you.

What was going on in your case?

Eh, my case was pretty different and crazy, but it's too long and I'd rather not talk about it on here haha. It's an embarrassing story for me really. But thanks for asking.

UnluckyGirl

He has but I don't think it's that, I have quite a few Pluto aspects too and I'm not obsessed with money. However, he has Saturn in 2nd, Venus in Scorpio in 8th, Mars on Asc. I think it's the Saturn in 2nd mainly tho.

I agree about Saturn in 2nd H but I believe Aqua and Pluto add to that obsession too. Do you have hard Pluto asoects to personal planets? What's in your 2nd H?

The square from Pluto can actually be a good thing, it just might take some time before it's cultivated.

I deeply wish this to come true before I hit 35. Otherwise I don't want it :(

I don't see this as expecting reward. Work is work. It's a normal expectation but it's very logical to be aware of the fact its just that. Expectation. You still can fail to get your exam, because you prolly didn't study enough, you can still not get enough money because you just thought you worked hard but you didn't, or simply because you work too hard for something that won't pay off. This sounds like a saturn lesson to me. Failure is part of everyone's life, some people fail in their personal lives, some in their professional, some in both, it has nothing to do with expecting a reward, it's just life. It's how I see it at least.

I had a classmate who was a good student generally. Once we had upcoming exams, we were given 150 questions to read but only 2 of them would be in the exams.
That classmate studied hard for a few days before the exams but she missed one question. That question happened to be one of the 2 at exams. So she scored 10/20.
Me on the other hand I opened the book half an hour before the exams and I read 4 random questions out of the 150 we were given. I scored 20/20 because 2 of the 4 questions i happened to read completely radomly happened to be the exam questions.

So I got 20/20 knowing 4 out of the 150 questions while my hardworking classmate got 10/20 knowing 149 out of 150 questions.
It was so unfair, I felt too bad, I went to the professor and explained him how I got lucky and if he could change the grades, or five her the chance to prove him that she knows 149 questions. Even though he eemed to believe me he didn't do anything to somehow fix it.

And there are literally people that are not getting paid for theur jobs or are getting paid lower than they agreed to get paid.
That is why I don't consider anything a given.

Perhaps, then why Leo moon has the fame for being warm and loving, but would still get along with "cold" moons?

I personally like Leo Moons for friendships, they kind of remind me of cancer and pisces in their childness. But Leo is a fire sign not a watery one, it's normal for it to get along with airy and fire moons.

Yeah but the South Node is not a path we are meant to follow if we want a happy life. We fluctuate from south to north node, but generally we need to follow the NN. In your case, your NN is in 7th as I said before I think, which would suggest a fated partnership. It's a "karmic debt" you are meant to pay one way or another. That's where your greatest lessons lie, and need to be taken. It's only your resistance that makes the process slower and harder. In your case you have planets that conjunct your SN and make the process difficult. Those planets pull you back from your path most commonly, unless cultivated in such a way to actually aid your NN path. I wouldn't be surprised in your case that Uranus and Neptune conjunct your NN, because you seem very reluctant to pay that karmic dept of partnerships haha. Uranus can and will help you with unconventional people and relationships, while Neptune will put that veil of "illusion" altho I don't believe it's illusion. It's simply unconditional love, if you manage to not be bothered by what you think is normal and what you think a relationship should look like, you can benefit a lot from those planets sitting there.

The Nodes are always interesting to me. I don't seem to get them no matter what, same problem with Neptune.
I love the sign of my NN but Iove the house of my SN.
Just based on pure logic though, how can a person like me who doesn't want to get married (let alone have children) would be happy by being in relationship with someone, especially when I love being free, indipendent and completely alone since others (most of them) drain me.

What is better than leaning just on yourself? In my case for some weird reason I lose all the people I love, they either die (my father, best friend and an uncle of mines) or I lose them because they have to go somewhere far away (another best friend, my aunt). In the end those relationships brought just pain that was very hard and took me some years to get over it. No matter how stable me and others are external circumstances will make us part ways anyway at some point. I guess Uranus is doing a pretty good job opposing my Sun and ASC.

As for Neptune I am really surprised at how you see it. Neptune on my DSC is pretty hard by itself making me feeling lost let alone conjucting NN. I can't find many interpretations for this conjuction but they all agree thaf it is not a positive one. I can see why, Neptune is making it hard for the person to understand and follow NN.

I am wondering if it has to be relationships per se. What if I just have to make bussiness partnerships since my 7th H and NN are in Capricorn?

My reltionships have been pretty Uranian (distant ones, via internet which means lots of freedom) and Neptunian (platonic sexless relationships). What if my type of relationships is just that which is pretty unconventional and far from being normal.

I am happy and peaceful when I am not in love. I feel so good that I can't even begin to describe it.
When I am in love I feel 60% pain 40% happiness that I know it won't last because nothing good ever lasted (not talking about love only).
And what's the most creepy thing of all. As soon as I start feeling safe and happy when something gets stable that's exactly when everything will be ruined for some reason. When I am in that state of being uncertain and expecting it to not last it is when it lasts.. It seems like smth is telling me that I should not feel safe and happy because anything will last as long as I am in fear of losing it.

For relationships I also feel like they are burden. I've read that Capricorn NN in 7th H should offer services to their lovers/partners without expecting nothing in return. How would this make anyone happy in this world? And who wouldn't "love" a free slave? Why do I have to work, clean, cook for 2 when I can do it for just myself?

My mom and my mom's relatives (parents, brothers and a few other siblings) have their most planets in Aries with a mix of Aqua/Libra. They have at least one personal planet that squares my NN!
They are a living nightmare, I feel like I can not breath just thinking about them. I am sick of them and if it wasn't for my mom I would never contact them again. They want everything ready like they are kings or something, they are cild people thinking about themselves, which wouldn't be bad if they didn't use others for their own sake.

I don't ask from other people favors or burden them in any way, everybody says that I am a really easy person to live with both financially and practically. I am very quiet and careful and I respect others in many ways, even people that have dificulty living with others they say that I am the o ly one that they can gladly tolerate in their home.
Since I am nit a burden to others why should I pay this depth? I haven't done smth to deserve this.
I am so sick of my relatives, their planets touching my NN shows me how it is to live with those people for a few days. And it's miserable. It will never make me happy living or being in any way with someone like them (my mom included, her Mars and Moon square my NN).

That is how bad it is for me when someone touches my NN.

I might repeat myself, but if I have to look at the bigger picture of all this, it seems everything is trying to push you to follow your NN path, and since you are so resistant to do it, it turns into an obsession. Obsession happens in such cases when there is a friction between mind and heart. They both want different things, and in the end there is a struggle on both sides. The obsession will go away not with the transit, but when you learn the lesson that wants to be presented to you.

Indeed when I like someone it's intense and at first I may listen to both my heart and mid but in the end my mind wins. Logic never fails and prevents you from many bad consequences.
For almost 4 years I wasn't interested in anyone, hiw good is that feeling, how freeing. Considering the past times I've been in love with the other ones I got over them, I always do at some point, so for me it's ok. I prefer being in emotional pain than a living hell like what I've been through with my mom all these years.

Eh, my case was pretty different and crazy, but it's too long and I'd rather not talk about it on here haha. It's an embarrassing story for me really. But thanks for asking.

Hehe that makes me curious tbh
But I completely respect that you don't wanna talk about it.

ardentika

I agree about Saturn in 2nd H but I believe Aqua and Pluto add to that obsession too. Do you have hard Pluto asoects to personal planets? What's in your 2nd H?

I deeply wish this to come true before I hit 35. Otherwise I don't want it :(

I had a classmate who was a good student generally. Once we had upcoming exams, we were given 150 questions to read but only 2 of them would be in the exams.
That classmate studied hard for a few days before the exams but she missed one question. That question happened to be one of the 2 at exams. So she scored 10/20.
Me on the other hand I opened the book half an hour before the exams and I read 4 random questions out of the 150 we were given. I scored 20/20 because 2 of the 4 questions i happened to read completely radomly happened to be the exam questions.

So I got 20/20 knowing 4 out of the 150 questions while my hardworking classmate got 10/20 knowing 149 out of 150 questions.
It was so unfair, I felt too bad, I went to the professor and explained him how I got lucky and if he could change the grades, or five her the chance to prove him that she knows 149 questions. Even though he eemed to believe me he didn't do anything to somehow fix it.

And there are literally people that are not getting paid for theur jobs or are getting paid lower than they agreed to get paid.
That is why I don't consider anything a given.

I personally like Leo Moons for friendships, they kind of remind me of cancer and pisces in their childness. But Leo is a fire sign not a watery one, it's normal for it to get along with airy and fire moons.

The Nodes are always interesting to me. I don't seem to get them no matter what, same problem with Neptune.
I love the sign of my NN but Iove the house of my SN.
Just based on pure logic though, how can a person like me who doesn't want to get married (let alone have children) would be happy by being in relationship with someone, especially when I love being free, indipendent and completely alone since others (most of them) drain me.

What is better than leaning just on yourself? In my case for some weird reason I lose all the people I love, they either die (my father, best friend and an uncle of mines) or I lose them because they have to go somewhere far away (another best friend, my aunt). In the end those relationships brought just pain that was very hard and took me some years to get over it. No matter how stable me and others are external circumstances will make us part ways anyway at some point. I guess Uranus is doing a pretty good job opposing my Sun and ASC.

As for Neptune I am really surprised at how you see it. Neptune on my DSC is pretty hard by itself making me feeling lost let alone conjucting NN. I can't find many interpretations for this conjuction but they all agree thaf it is not a positive one. I can see why, Neptune is making it hard for the person to understand and follow NN.

I am wondering if it has to be relationships per se. What if I just have to make bussiness partnerships since my 7th H and NN are in Capricorn?

My reltionships have been pretty Uranian (distant ones, via internet which means lots of freedom) and Neptunian (platonic sexless relationships). What if my type of relationships is just that which is pretty unconventional and far from being normal.

I am happy and peaceful when I am not in love. I feel so good that I can't even begin to describe it.
When I am in love I feel 60% pain 40% happiness that I know it won't last because nothing good ever lasted (not talking about love only).
And what's the most creepy thing of all. As soon as I start feeling safe and happy when something gets stable that's exactly when everything will be ruined for some reason. When I am in that state of being uncertain and expecting it to not last it is when it lasts.. It seems like smth is telling me that I should not feel safe and happy because anything will last as long as I am in fear of losing it.

For relationships I also feel like they are burden. I've read that Capricorn NN in 7th H should offer services to their lovers/partners without expecting nothing in return. How would this make anyone happy in this world? And who wouldn't "love" a free slave? Why do I have to work, clean, cook for 2 when I can do it for just myself?

My mom and my mom's relatives (parents, brothers and a few other siblings) have their most planets in Aries with a mix of Aqua/Libra. They have at least one personal planet that squares my NN!
They are a living nightmare, I feel like I can not breath just thinking about them. I am sick of them and if it wasn't for my mom I would never contact them again. They want everything ready like they are kings or something, they are cild people thinking about themselves, which wouldn't be bad if they didn't use others for their own sake.

I don't ask from other people favors or burden them in any way, everybody says that I am a really easy person to live with both financially and practically. I am very quiet and careful and I respect others in many ways, even people that have dificulty living with others they say that I am the o ly one that they can gladly tolerate in their home.
Since I am nit a burden to others why should I pay this depth? I haven't done smth to deserve this.
I am so sick of my relatives, their planets touching my NN shows me how it is to live with those people for a few days. And it's miserable. It will never make me happy living or being in any way with someone like them (my mom included, her Mars and Moon square my NN).

That is how bad it is for me when someone touches my NN.

Indeed when I like someone it's intense and at first I may listen to both my heart and mid but in the end my mind wins. Logic never fails and prevents you from many bad consequences.
For almost 4 years I wasn't interested in anyone, hiw good is that feeling, how freeing. Considering the past times I've been in love with the other ones I got over them, I always do at some point, so for me it's ok. I prefer being in emotional pain than a living hell like what I've been through with my mom all these years.

Hehe that makes me curious tbh
But I completely respect that you don't wanna talk about it.

I'm not obsessed with money and I don't have a square from pluto to a personal planet except mars.

The example you gave me seems absolutely irrelevant. It has happened to me many times and to my friends and its NORMAL. Its a probability. Some people get lucky, other's don't. Its not a big deal really. And ofc the teacher would refuse to do anything because nothing unfair was done. Your friend simply didn't get lucky and you did and no one can do anything ablut that.

You have an odd understanding of the world, basically what you complain about would imply that you want a change and yet the only change you can make is in your percpective byt you refuse to do that too. I'm really sorry for all your loses tho. But we will all experience death at some points of our life, sadly death is natural and part of life.

Also being of service to someone without expecting doesn't mean being a free slave. Giving love is not done only by cooking or cleaning you know? You say you don't like material people and Capricorns amd yet you speak only of material matters and not emotional ones.

Yes there are many relationships not only romantic plus even if romantic doesn't have to be a conventional marriage. Whatever makes you happy basically.

And you seem to be on a path of self discovert because you look confused but you are asking questions at least which is a good sign. Altho I can't help you, only you can answer them. My advice is think carefully how you use astrology and how it can help you and how much you can rely on it. Astrology truly is not everything because we have free will and we can transform things. Not change but transform.