Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-23-2018, 10:26 PM

I love cancers

Oh my gosh you guys, I am not over-exaggerating. Why does every single Cancer that I meet and get to know... Know me so well? I am SUCH a complicated, crazy person yet they get to the the heart of me and they make me feel sooooooo understood. I don't know if I will ever date a Cancer (but I want to), or if we're even right for eachother, but gosh, they just get me SO much. Does anyone know why this is? Most Astrologers tell me a Fire sign or like Taurus would be good for me but no one has ever made me feel more understood then a Cancer!
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro.gif (65.2 KB, 17 views)

Unread 04-24-2018, 12:38 AM

Re: I love cancers

Maybe cause their sun and maybe more planets in cancer,conjuct your mercury in 8th.So they make you want to share with them your deeper thoughts and feelings .
Unread 04-24-2018, 01:23 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Mercury conjunct Mercury, or in harmonious signs, or Mercury conjunct the other person's sun, would be a good combination for feeling understood. All Cancers have Mercury in Cancer, Gemini, or Leo. That gives them a two out of three chance of having Mercury either in the same sign as your Mercury or the same sign as your sun. If they're a June born cancer with Mercury in Gemini, there's a good chance that their sun is conjunct your Mercury and your sun is conjunct theirs. That right there is a great aspect for a relationship, whether it's a romantic one or just a good friendship.

Harmonious Venus signs, or harmonious aspects between Venus and Mercury, also help people relate easily to each other. Most Cancers have Venus in Cancer, Gemini, or Leo, while a few have it in late Taurus or early Virgo. Leo Venus would trine your Venus by sign, and possibly by orb. Gemini Venus would sextile yours, by sign and possibly by orb, and be with your sun, too. Cancer Venus, while square your Venus by sign, would be sextile your DC sign and in the same sign as your Mercury. Venus in early Virgo would sextile your Mercury and trine your descendant, while Taurus Venus would be sextile your Mercury by sign and in your DC sign.

So, all in all, Cancers have better odds than anyone else of having both their Venus and their Mercury in harmony with yours. That's probably why you've connected with them so well.

Your descendant doesn't really indicate which sun sign would be the best partner for you. What it does is suggest what kind of traits your ideal partner would have. People with significant Cancer placements often have similar qualities to Taurus: nurturing and security-oriented.

Last edited by Osamenor; 04-24-2018 at 01:26 AM. Reason: clarification of wording
Unread 04-24-2018, 01:33 AM

Awww Im a Cancer sun, Taurus moon.

I understand 😄

Last edited by ConfusedCrab; 04-24-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Unread 04-24-2018, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCrab View Post
Awww Im a Cancer sun, Taurus moon.

I understand (:
Im a Cancer sun and Taurus moon too😁
Unread 04-24-2018, 02:11 AM

My nature is hyper Capricornian, but even I have respect for the tender tame heart of a homesteady cancer.
Unread 04-24-2018, 03:09 AM

I can make friends with Cancer, cus it is my ascendant sign and they're among the best signs for Aquarians like myself. In sidereal, my ascendant is Gemini and I can relate well with Geminis. In tropical, both my sun and moon are Aquarius.
Unread 04-24-2018, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroloGeeBea View Post
Im a Cancer sun and Taurus moon too😁
Yippp!! ☺️

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=880730#post880730
Unread 04-24-2018, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
My nature is hyper Capricornian, but even I have respect for the tender tame heart of a homesteady cancer.
Tame? We're water signs. I don't think you understand Cancers, mate. You should since there's so many on this board
Unread 04-24-2018, 09:59 AM

Happy to hear that, since I'm a Cancer through and through

Your ascendant is in Scorpio, a water sign as Cancer, so they are in a Trine aspect by sign which is a very very harmonious aspect to have because there is much understanding, often in a no-words-needed way. The energy flows naturally and pleasantly. That is why Trines in synastry can be seen as "perfect match" because the partners have much in common yet are different enough to keep the relationship interesting. With your ascendant, Cancer falls into your 8th house (depth, fascination, transformation, strong attraction) and 9th house (sharing beliefs, visions, inspiration,...). So,it is no wonder why you like Cancers
Unread 04-24-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Tame? We're water signs. I don't think you understand Cancers, mate. You should since there's so many on this board
They are hyper sensitive and do crazy **** because they are emotional. They oppose Capricorns are ruled by Pan, GOD OF THE WILD. Cancer is ruled by the Moon goddess of the heart and home.
Unread 04-24-2018, 12:53 PM

Quote:
They are hyper sensitive and do crazy **** because they are emotional. They oppose Capricorns are ruled by Pan, GOD OF THE WILD. Cancer is ruled by the Moon goddess of the heart and home.
There's nothing more untamed or untameable than emotion, nothing less wild. Also, the 'home'aspect of cancers is overplayed. I would think you of all people could see through it. What is home? Home is the self. Emotional, unreigned self is more than what you could possibly imagine or conceive. You don't know wildness boy

Don't forget, opposing signs aren't polar opposites either

Also, it presents a very very limited perspective of yours to call emotional action 'crazy ****'. Obviously it's beyond your comprehension

Last edited by Lykanized; 04-24-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Unread 04-24-2018, 01:42 PM

No it is crazy, they will kill for love just like Capricorn. Both are with-drawn,and private, therefore mysterious on the surface and highly sought after.
Unread 04-24-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
No it is crazy, they will kill for love just like Capricorn. Both are with-drawn,and private, therefore mysterious on the surface and highly sought after.
I just don't believe Cancers are as tame as they're made out to be or that home is so straightforward...it's water and it's cardinal. But I'm glad you see we're not polar opposites

I've personally not related to the security orientation or homey aspects of cancer stereotypes, but the moon is changeable, fluid, emotional
Unread 04-24-2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Seriously you say cancers do crazy ishh?? When you just posted that caps dance around naked in the woods???! 😂😂😋
Unread 04-25-2018, 12:27 AM

They tend to collect the residue of past experience and hold onto it, allowing it to color present activities and lead them to instinctual action. i am only just realising a lot of things about myself as a cancer sun because I believe Ive shun a lot of the traits for a while. This quote stood out for me
The Following User Says Thank You to or1000 For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (04-25-2018)
Unread 04-25-2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by or1000 View Post
They tend to collect the residue of past experience and hold onto it, allowing it to color present activities and lead them to instinctual action. i am only just realising a lot of things about myself as a cancer sun because I believe Ive shun a lot of the traits for a while. This quote stood out for me
I relate to this too. I was talking to a Libra about my relationship with my past experiences and I believe she said something along the lines of forgetting the past and not letting it hold you back. But for me, it drives me, it empowers me, it continuously teaches me and paints an infinitely moving picture of what is. From her perspective, I was holding onto pain and letting it hold me back, but from my perspective it was feeding me
Unread 04-25-2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCrab View Post
Seriously you say cancers do crazy ishh?? When you just posted that caps dance around naked in the woods???! 😂😂😋
They kill for emotional crimes and such. If he cheated on you then clearly he's not worth getting upset about and killing. However if I'm friends with the person I'll help hide the body (as most capy heavy people would).
Unread 04-25-2018, 03:15 AM

Quote:
They kill for emotional crimes and such. If he cheated on you then clearly he's not worth getting upset about and killing. However if I'm friends with the person I'll help hide the body (as most capy heavy people would).
Cancers don't kill for petty reasons. They kill to protect people they love. Honestly, where do you get this ****?

This is a classic case of people falling for the brainwashed idea that emotions are weak or lead you to do dumb things. Emotions drive you. Being emotional doesn't mean you do petty things. Cancers are water Cardinal. Cardinal is action, it's doing something. Cardinal water is using emotion to drive those actions and embracing them. It doesn't mean killing someone because they cheated on you. It means letting that pain drive you emotionally, as a person, transformation

Last edited by Lykanized; 04-25-2018 at 03:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
or1000 (04-25-2018)
Unread 04-25-2018, 04:46 AM

There are a high amount of tropical cancer serial killers statistically speaking.
Unread 04-25-2018, 04:47 AM

Quote:
There are a high amount of tropical cancer serial killers statistically speaking.
What source are you using that lists serial killers by their tropical sun signs and how do you know these are emotional killings?

PS serial killers typically kill for reasons that aren't emotional in nature. Not in this way anyway
Unread 04-25-2018, 04:50 AM

Quote:
What source are you using that lists serial killers by their tropical sun signs and how do you know these are emotional killings?

PS serial killers typically kill for reasons that aren't emotional in nature. Not in this way anyway
It's probably false info tbh but I thought it sounded funny.
Unread 04-25-2018, 04:54 AM

Quote:
It's probably false info tbh but I thought it sounded funny.
I thought you were an expert on death. Serial killing is different than a crime of passion
Unread 04-25-2018, 05:07 AM

Quote:
I thought you were an expert on death. Serial killing is different than a crime of passion
It is, those people are so passionate about the killing it runs there whole existance. I'd actually pin it on Tarurus and capy. Both have mental issues, Scorpio is warrior like (see not actually magic and occult in nature)but may be too emotional.

(Side note Scorpio isn't dark magic and black cats, that's actually Libra, who is ruled by Saturn God of death Venus God of beauty it actually means scorpions claws not scales. These people are just and fair on the surface, but black sheep underneath, beauty with a dark side if you will.)
Unread 04-25-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
It is, those people are so passionate about the killing it runs there whole existance. I'd actually pin it on Tarurus and capy. Both have mental issues, Scorpio is warrior like (see not actually magic and occult in nature)but may be too emotional.

(Side note Scorpio isn't dark magic and black cats, that's actually Libra, who is ruled by Saturn God of death Venus God of beauty it actually means scorpions claws not scales. These people are just and fair on the surface, but black sheep underneath, beauty with a dark side if you will.)
There are many things that may create a serial killer. But a crime of passion is different in that it's personal. Not every serial killer is 'passionate' about it. Sometimes it's an addiction. But addiction is not passion. It's the opposite of passion. Sometimes it's about power. Sometimes it's about sexual gratification

Mental issues are just as varied and don't have anything to do with sun sign. It's a lot deeper than that. And it also has to do with experiences
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
or1000 (04-25-2018)

Tags
cancers, love