Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 07-07-2008, 08:23 AM

Do I know man I will marry?

Hi All

I tried to ask a basic yes or no question in horary. THis comes from a conversation I had with a friend of mine we were talking of marriage and she told me that I should start considering men that are not my "so called type" generally that is who you marry and I may have passed him by. So I want to know if I already know the man I will marry. I have transiting Saturn trine a 5th house taurus stellium starting in a few weeks and I know this can sometime bring someone back into your life or a new saturnian type individual. Will have marriage aspects in my natal chart 2 years from now (ruler of 7th and midheaven activity -progressed and transits) so it is some form of partnership anyways so here is my take on the chart and horary is still tricky for me:

Asc ruler Venus and Desc ruler Mars no applying aspect.
Venus is in applying sextile with Asc and trine with Part of Fortune.
Mars conjunct Saturn in Fifth house of romance. Mars ruling seventh in fifth so something is coming.
Moon being secondary significator (in 5th house) will be progress to sextile sun and venus and trine Jupiter and Ascendant. The Moon progresses to sextile sun in approximately 4 months. Moon will progress to square Mercury in 2nd house. The Moon also rules 4th house end of matter.
Planets of significance in succedent house( moon and mars in 5th ), fixed angles and mars saturn conjunction means situation may not change soon for him.

I want to say probably but desc ruler Mars conjunct Saturn in 5th could he have something to do with my children or maybe my children may limit things ( I do have a child with a disability) Or maybe he is being restricted in some form and therefore cannot commit soon could he be married or involved with someone else? Am I on right track? Thanks for your time and help!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif know man.gif (32.6 KB, 30 views)

Unread 07-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Re: Do I know man I will marry?

Interesting chart, erinj. I'm going to go have a closer look at this one, and get back to you...

Cheers,
AG
Unread 07-08-2008, 12:52 AM

Thanks Archer Girl I really appreciate your help! Have a great day
Unread 07-10-2008, 10:09 AM

Hi erinj,

It seems to me, after some thought, that you probably do, although you don't 'know' him directly. It is probably someone local to your neighbourhood or district, I would think; the Sun, natural ruler of husbands, sits in the 3rd house with you; and with Venus and the Sun in the same sign, I wonder whether you haven't 'seen' him before, since Venus 'sees' the Sun. Mars, the ruler of the 'other', is in the 5th with the Moon; so this might be a person whom you see at places of pleasure: a club, bar, (Lilly would say 'inn or tavern'), a restaurant, etc.

That Mars and Venus are antipathetic to one another by MR and have no aspect indicates, again, that you don't 'know' him personally and may not have given him much thought, but if you frequent these sorts of places (museum? art gallery? name your preference) you may just have an opportunity to bump into him...the Moon applies to sextile the Sun. It will be somewhere local.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
AG
Unread 07-11-2008, 07:46 AM

Hi ArcherGIrl:

Thanks a million! I knew this one was tricky for me but when you stated you have to get back to me later then I knew this one was for the pros! You should write a horary book because you brought insight into it that I totally missed. I have horary books by Anthony Louis, William Lilly and McEvers so it is still tricky for me but other aspects of astrology I picked up quickly. Thank you again for your help.
Unread 10-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to swanlimbus Send a message via Yahoo to swanlimbus

big brother is stopping me talking to julia

Re: New Moon September 29 2008

why censor my private messages Radu?

Tags
marry