Has he still my pictures or deleted it?

the_virgo

I deleted all his pictures as we broke up but now feeling regret to deleted his pictures but I'm wondering if he still has my pictures, I asked "Has he still my pictures or deleted it?"

He is Jupiter in my pictures house and my pictures ruler in 7th ( him) is it mean yes he has still?

Venus ( my pictures) ruler conjuncted Sun in 7th what is it mean?

What is moon mean? In his 7th house.

He is in my pictures house and I'm his pictures house what is it mean?

I'm Mercury he is Jupiter applying opposite in each other pictures house what is it mean?

Plz some one help me to read my chart has he really still my pictures or deleted it???

besitos

you deleted your pictures, so if the chart indicated you still had his pictures by his sig being in the 2nd house it would be false.

the_virgo

you deleted your pictures, so if the chart indicated you still had his pictures by his sig being in the 2nd house it would be false.

Thanks for reading!
I swear I deleted his all pictures from my device but I still see his pix from his social networks which is very few.:sad:

But I want to know he has my pix or not?

LeoLady22

TheVirgo,
When I look at this chart I see a Void Of Course Moon. It is in a separating square to Saturn and makes no further aspects before it moves out of it's sign.

My interpretation would be that "nothing will come of the matter - either bad or good".

Sorry I can't be more positive.

Disclaimer - I am not a professional astrologer nor am I an expert in reading horary charts. I am just sharing what I have picked up along the way during 30 years of being interested in astrology.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Jupiter (he) is retrograde (so weak) and has no essential dignity - so no, he has no interest left.

The Moon is VOC, again complete vacuum (no feelings) and there is no aspect between the Moon and Jupiter, so again, there is no connection.

The Moon (in Sag) is in Jupiter's dignity and in the 7th house of the chart, so the querent, the_virgo, keeps asking about this past relationship repeatedly. However, Jupiter (he) does not connect with any of the significators, so he is not seeking any connection with the_virgo, I am sorry to say and has deleted all your pics.

Mercury = the_virgo will also move on now as the aspect between Merc. and Jupiter is in the past.

PLEASE no more questions about him. It is not helping you. You are only wasting your time by coming up with a different reason each time to ask about him. Move on. Go out. Meet other people or get yourself some hobby.

the_virgo

You guys don't need to worry what I have to do this is my life and I know better what should I do or not,

If you guys don't interesting to read my chart about my ex then its OK but you can't tell me what to do!

I post my charts for get answers not for you tell me what to do with my life.

aquarius7000

You guys don't need to worry what I have to do this is my life and I know better what should I do or not,

If you guys don't interesting to read my chart about my ex then its OK but you can't tell me what to do!

If you are not grateful, don't come back and shout at people that take the trouble of responding to your same question every two-three weeks! All this is free service to you, do you realize that? I don't think you do. People are going to contribute and say what they feel is right, NOT what you want them to!!! You need to be able to take things in the right sense.

If you don't like the 'free-of-cost' advice given to you, you too have the freedom to ignore it! The thing is that you keep posting about the SAME subject ten times! That is already breaking the most important rule of Horary Astrology. Others in the past have also told you that.
On top of that, you want others to tell you what you like to hear, not what they have to say! It doesn't work that way!!!

This is free public forum and people will share their own thoughts here the way they want to!

Last edited:

christina1989

I think its easier to say someone to move on but that person maybe is still not ready to move on and thats ok.. they just gave u advice sometimes it just takes time to let truth sink in :smile:
As for your situation i know that u still looking evidence that he didnt move on that will pass and aquarius u wrote me similar thing and i just asked is it smart thing to stay in touch later :lol:
anyway i think advice cant be bad and i actually like when they give advice here its like free therapist :tongue:

the_virgo

If you are not grateful, don't come back and shout at people that take the trouble of responding to your same question every two-three weeks! All this is free service to you, do you realize that? I don't think you do. People are going to contribute and say what they feel is right, NOT what you want them to!!! You need to be able to take things in the right sense.

If you don't like the 'free-of-cost' advice given to you, you too have the freedom to ignore it! The thing is that you keep posting about the SAME subject ten times! That is already breaking the most important rule of Horary Astrology. Others in the past have also told you that.
On top of that, you want others to tell you what you like to hear, not what they have to say! It doesn't work that way!!!

This is free public forum and people will share their own thoughts here the way they want to!

Yes this free forum , a forum about give yes no answer to someone's post not about to give advice or judgments,we are not here to listen advice or judgments!

I have been noticed on this forum people focus about to give advise instead someone's questions!

aquarius7000

Yes this free forum , a forum about give yes no answer to someone's post not about to give advice or judgments,we are not here to listen advice or judgments!

I have been noticed on this forum people focus about to give advise instead someone's questions!
And you are a very rude person!!! Anybody here is allowed to give advice, else do not come here with your problems, if you don't like getting advice. I am here to do just that - give advice!!! Don't like it, don't read it, but on a free forum you cannot order someone away!!! We are not machines manufacturing Astrology, but human beings that package things differently.

You got a lot of astrology along with the advice also, but you are a rather thankless person. This time I am not going to be soft because you had the audacity to come back and write what you wrote in your second post. You have been posting thread after thread and I took the time to respond the 5th time today to a thread on the SAME, OLD subject for months now, and I still gave you a LOT of Astrology first. What a shameless way to respond!!!

I am now going to stay from all your threads. I have at least three PM's waiting from people who are requesting for help rather nicely, so why waste time here. Honestly, it does takes all sorts to make this world. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

rafaella

well we can stop responding to you charts, then who are you going to turn to?

But you have to honest, you have asked very silly horary questions - whether future hubby has tattoos, or which country he is in, or if he will follow you on Instagram, or whether this guy who you know is not the one still has your photos... seriously! Would you pay $100-200 or more for the horary interpretations for these same silly questions? I think not. Then why are you asking them here? Just because we give you free interpretation does it mean you can ask anything you like? No. Even if I was doing it professionally, if I got one of your silly questions, I would decline... so would most professional horary astrologers.

We who study horary astrology, who are passionate about it and live and breathe horary, we who come here everyday to hone our skill and tirelessly give our interpretations without anything in return, we hate to see questions that are thoughtless and have no strong incentive behind it. Lilly, our teacher would cringe...he is probably turning in his grave wondering what have we done to his beloved horary! :)

Horary is an ancient art form yet you have no respect for it, you are abusing it by asking questions that are pointless and that have no real meaning.

Only burning questions are to be asked. Questions that are life and death questions that can change your life for better or worse, questions that keep you awake at night and bring sweat and tears in your eyes. These questions are so important, when these questions are asked, the horary speaks to the astrologer, its so accurate... unbelievable. Its a wow feeling... I have read those charts and I'm in disbelief everytime. Then there are horary charts that have been pulled up carelessly, those charts make no sense and don't show much of anything, that's this chart above.

So you see, if you show respect for horary it will help you tremendously... if you carelessly ask this and that, it will stop working for you. I know from experience. I too asked this and that when I first started reading charts, the charts didn't make sense, that's because questions were not important. Now, I only ask when I absolutely can't be without the answer, when I have an important decision to make... that's when horary performs at its best.

Last edited:

the_virgo

I'm not rude you guys are trying to rude if you don't like to help or answer me then its OK but plz don't judge me what should I ask or should not.

I just normally ask but you guys don't like my questions,its ok if you don't want to answer but plz don't tell me what should I have to do or what not!

Angel27

She is just normal asking something if you don't like to answer then don't if she is not happy about your advices then leave her.

And chart is not too hard to read.

Jupiter he is your pictures house and you are in his pictures house and applying opposites its mean you both have similar interests about each other photos.

He is in your photos house and in sign of your photos and the ruler Venus in 7h Yes he still has your photos,Venus conjuncted Sun his 6th ruler might he see it every day? Or maybe your pictures burn him to see it?

Moon his 5th house_like,love,_ruler conjunct Venus your pictures ruler Yes he love your pictures!

the_virgo

She is just normal asking something if you don't like to answer then don't if she is not happy about your advices then leave her.

And chart is not too hard to read.

Jupiter he is your pictures house and you are in his pictures house and applying opposites its mean you both have similar interests about each other photos.

He is in your photos house and in sign of your photos and the ruler Venus in 7h Yes he still has your photos,Venus conjuncted Sun his 6th ruler might he see it every day? Or maybe your pictures burn him to see it?

Moon his 5th house_like,love,_ruler conjunct Venus your pictures ruler Yes he love your pictures!

Thank you! Yes I thought the same, we had crazy about each other pictures!😊

Bunraku

But you have to honest, you have asked very silly horary questions - whether future hubby has tattoos, or which country he is in, or if he will follow you on Instagram, or whether this guy who you know is not the one still has your photos... seriously! Would you pay $100-200 or more for the horary interpretations for these same silly questions?

If I had that type of money to burn oh I definitely would

MoonLady

Wow she is rude cause she is not taking your advices? You guys have been forcing her to accept your advices in every forum then this is not rude?

You guys can't enter someone's personal life to tell them "move on " about their personal matters.

Why you guys have problem if someone have been posting their questions about their ex? This is free forum anybody can post their questions about ex or whatever if you guys do not like to read their chart just don't !

You guys can't tell to someone what they have to do!

@rafaella how can you say to someone silly about their questions? Today you to her tomorrow you will say to others? You can't tell to someone to pay their questions ,why someone else here? Cause this is free forum!

You said to her" silly question" now we have to ask from you what kind of questions we have to post?

If you don't like someone's questions then its silly???

Please guys stop your judgments on this site about their questions!!!