Have I met my future husband?

the_virgo

Hello all!
I have simple questions and very serious to know hope someone will help me!

Have I met my future husband? Or I talked? If yes then when and where I met him?

Thank you?

free picture upload

Last edited:

LaVidaLoca

Hi Virgo,

I am a beginner, but I am trying to practise. You did not write which planet rules the hour in order to understand if the chart is radical. You are Jupiter and your hypothetical future husband is Mercury (I am assuming this would be your first marriage). I am doubtful whether he is already in some kind of relationship or lives far from you, since Mercury is in his fourth house. He is in your tenth--does he somehow play an influential role in your career? On the other side, you are in his 1st house, which, however, may also indicate you are hoping that someone you have already met will marry you (or, if you have not met anybody, you hoping for an encounter with an anonymous him). The Moon is in your sixth house (when casting the chart, were you thinking particularly about someone in your workplace?), and in his 12th. This position might indicate that there is someone, but behind the scenes. It remains that there is no contact between you. The Moon is applying to Jup. (you), and a sextile is a good aspect, albeit not so strong. The Moon is not relating to him, though. There is also a positive (still large) trine that the Moon is making to Saturn--well, the planet of restrictions, but of stability, in the meantime (and Mercury--him--is separating from Saturn). It is in your ninth, his fourth--are you distant from your 'other'? What I can also observe is that the Sun (in your fifth, house of love, sex) is separating from you (Jup.)--some kind of fight with him, recently?
The stellium in the 12th house, moreover, brings me back to some form of secrecy which, again, may involve a workplace (your 12th house becomes his 6th). Could it be true? Although there is a conj. between Mars and Venus, it will never be exact.
I am sorry that I cannot give you a better answer :biggrin: My humble opinion would be: you have met someone, but he is not going to be your husband. But please, remember that I am just practising, therefore I am not so sure. Wait for the experts in order to know whether you have really met him :)

the_virgo

Hi Virgo,

I am a beginner, but I am trying to practise. You did not write which planet rules the hour in order to understand if the chart is radical. You are Jupiter and your hypothetical future husband is Mercury (I am assuming this would be your first marriage). I am doubtful whether he is already in some kind of relationship or lives far from you, since Mercury is in his fourth house. He is in your tenth--does he somehow play an influential role in your career? On the other side, you are in his 1st house, which, however, may also indicate you are hoping that someone you have already met will marry you (or, if you have not met anybody, you hoping for an encounter with an anonymous him). The Moon is in your sixth house (when casting the chart, were you thinking particularly about someone in your workplace?), and in his 12th. This position might indicate that there is someone, but behind the scenes. It remains that there is no contact between you. The Moon is applying to Jup. (you), and a sextile is a good aspect, albeit not so strong. The Moon is not relating to him, though. There is also a positive (still large) trine that the Moon is making to Saturn--well, the planet of restrictions, but of stability, in the meantime (and Mercury--him--is separating from Saturn). It is in your ninth, his fourth--are you distant from your 'other'? What I can also observe is that the Sun (in your fifth, house of love, sex) is separating from you (Jup.)--some kind of fight with him, recently?
The stellium in the 12th house, moreover, brings me back to some form of secrecy which, again, may involve a workplace (your 12th house becomes his 6th). Could it be true? Although there is a conj. between Mars and Venus, it will never be exact.
I am sorry that I cannot give you a better answer :biggrin: My humble opinion would be: you have met someone, but he is not going to be your husband. But please, remember that I am just practising, therefore I am not so sure. Wait for the experts in order to know whether you have really met him :)

Thank you so much for helping me, I'm single and I'm looking for my future husband of course for my first marriage!

I met many men some of them becomes my friends and some of them I talk or they interesting in me so I wanted to know is my future husband one of them so I asked the question!

There is one man from US that I loved from so long time but he was not interested though his attention was positive for me but I wanted to marry him he also wanted to use my designs for his t-shirts and that was also belongs to my career but did not happen any thing, I waited alot that he love me but he can't change his mind so i tried to moved on and looking for another man.

Yes I recently met someone from Turkey but he broke my heart and cheated on me he tried to made me to fall in love with him I loved him like crazy I trust him like crazy that's all bcz he loved me like no any other man did in my life so I trusted on him and felt he is the one for me but after few time he suddenly changed and said he don't want me more he said he wanted to make me fool just for sex I had already told him that I don't believe sex before marriage and that time he agreed and wanted to marry me but he cheated on me he was very horrible man disrespect to women now we moved on I had doubt on him as my future husband and was little hoping he my future husband but I don't want him back in my life I can't trust him again bcz he doesn't trust you he think you fake he is very strange man, he broke my heart very badly I cried alot but he didn't regret for what he did with me, now I moved and don't want him back.

besides those two men I trying to talk another men too to find my soulmate my future husband!

Once again thank you for your help!

rafaella

Thanks for your reply!
Yes you said in two years , in two years I can meet him anytime so I thought maybe I met him now so I asked again!

2 years means 24 months (at least)....has it been 24 months? It doesn't mean you are going to meet someone exactly when 24 months are up, but chances are there after 24 months and onwards. So wait until then.

cheers!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Per this chart, you haven't met your future Mr. yet.

Jupiter in the chart's 7th shows you are actively looking. The Moon applies to Jupiter in the 7th. Is there someone perhaps at your place of work that you like, or someone that has already been suggested by your mother?

If not, then Moon's (17*) application to Jupiter (22*) could show that you might mean someone in the next 5-6 months.

Please come back and update this thread. Also, please refrain from creating another thread as then the intent is not serious. Good luck.

the_virgo

2 years means 24 months (at least)....has it been 24 months? It doesn't mean you are going to meet someone exactly when 24 months are up, but chances are there after 24 months and onwards. So wait until then.

cheers!

Ok, its mean after tow years I will have chance to meet my future husband, but I want to know the exactly time��, I'm so excited when this months will over!

But you said there "If you are actively searching, the timing will be faster. That may mean 2 months." And yes I'm still searching and serious , might no 2 months! :-(

Thanks for helping!

Last edited:

the_virgo

Hi,

Per this chart, you haven't met your future Mr. yet.

Jupiter in the chart's 7th shows you are actively looking. The Moon applies to Jupiter in the 7th. Is there someone perhaps at your place of work that you like, or someone that has already been suggested by your mother?

If not, then Moon's (17*) application to Jupiter (22*) could show that you might mean someone in the next 5-6 months.

Please come back and update this thread. Also, please refrain from creating another thread as then the intent is not serious. Good luck.

Thank you for read my chart!

The Moon applies to Jupiter in the 7th. Is there someone perhaps at your place of work that you like, or someone that has already been suggested by your mother?

No!

I hope so at last I will meet my future Mr in the next 5-6 months!��

After 6 months might should I ask again the same question? to make sure.

Last edited:

rafaella

Ok, its mean after tow years I will have chance to meet my future husband, but I want to know the exactly time��, I'm so excited when this months will over!

But you said there "If you are actively searching, the timing will be faster. That may mean 2 months." And yes I'm still searching and serious , might no 2 months! :-(

Thanks for helping!

No one can give you exact time, its always approximate... you just have to be patient and keep searching. It will be 2 years and a bit from your last chart. Plus your old chart shows a square between Moon and Venus, so there will be some challenge or problem to work through. Moon is in detriment but angular, Moon rules the 4th. As I stated before, it might be through your family.

all the best!

aquarius7000

...After 6 months might should I ask again the same question? to make sure.
You are already thinking negative. Why should you think you will need to ask again. I know it is difficult to wait, but if you keep counting days and weeks and months, you will make it more difficult for yourself.

If you have ever misplaced a key, you know when you keep looking for it, you don't find it no matter how hard you look. However, one fine day, when your mind is absorbed in something completely different, you find the key at the most unexpected place. The analogy is meant to show you that you need to get your mind off this thing about finding someone. It will happen when the time is right and none of us can play God here and say for sure - none of us. We can only tell you what our own knowledge of Astrology helps us glean from the chart.

Live your own life and stop looking around because the more you run after something, the more it runs away from you, and that delays the process.

the_virgo

What I can also observe is that the Sun (in your fifth, house of love, sex) is separating from you (Jup.)--some kind of fight with him, recently?

The Sun as a general significator for the man or Quesited and Yes you are right I recently met someone and fight or broke up but don't sure if he is going to be my future husband!