Aquarius Rising

smilingsteph

I just want to know how many of us there are?
My uranus is in the 8th house...
I am quirky, wierd, aloof, universal....
Any other experiences?
I am medium build, hazel eyes, thick hair, huge calfs! bad aquarian circulation I am sure, I have quick arms and nice shoulders (gemini sun maybe)
Just curious who else is out there!!!!!

smilingsteph

I have a late rising, 26 degrees! almost in pisces territory, frightening to me!
Do people for the first time they meet you, find you quirky or different? I dont dress like an ecclectic aquarian rising, probably because I have that saturn ruling over me making me more severe in the way I dress, however my hair is very important to be just right....
Maybe the same thing, you have unique hair and I place high importance on my hair.....maybe related?
I know that I do want others to see me and think, mmm she is odd....who does that? I love it when people tell me how weird I am, guess I like being different...

Lol....i dunno if "quirky" is the word i would use!!!!!!
I have a cap sun and moon, aqua venus and merc aswell, but you can tell from the way that i look, that i am a bit odd.....i like it though, better than the cap influence. i couldnt be capricornian in my dress sense, boringggggg!... although i do like quality fabric....
There is nothing worse than people expecting you to be normal, and your anything but....hehe!!!.......im am aquarian in the way I appear to others through and through!

leslie1979

Hello!

I am a 3 degrees Aquarius Rising, and my Uranus is in the 9th house in Scorpio. AND it SQAURES my VENUS/JUPITER/SUN CONJUNCTION! What a mess! :eek:

Just to let you folks know....there is a solar eclipse at 6 degrees aqua on jan 26th 2009......(on my merc and 2 degrees away from my asc (4deg20)......I dont know what orbs to use for a solar eclipse (annular), but its close to some of your asc's also......it will be seen in Indonesia, but I am guessing will be felt for us wherever we are........

no, its not me Gesso, but my dreads look like that....except a bit longer....if this is anything to go by, my 3 year old says to me everytime he sees it, "thats you mum"..........

i need a camera.....l

Julie

Banned
I don't have Aquarius rising but Saturn conjunct my Asc in Virgo. I wish I ad a more individual appearance, I often feel my appearance looks dull. I was hoping that when transiting Uranus crossed my Mercury my asc ruler, I would do something more exciting to my appearance. All I did was cut my fringe (or bangs as Americans call it) back in :rolleyes:. I wish I had more confidence to change my look more drastically like colour my hair a more exciting colour but my complexion only seems to suit dark hair. I have had a few highlights in my hair and that brightens me up a little.

Sylvia Browne I think has an Aquarius asc check out the nails.

09montel.jpg

Goodness Julie....you can do without talons like that!!!!!!!!! Ive seen a photo of you Julie and your very attractive.....remember your the one with a partner....im single....you can hardly be dull looking!

(though the reason i am single haw nothing to do with my looks....its cos I am mad as a hatter :D)

SunConjunctPluto

leslie1979 said:
Hello!

I am a 3 degrees Aquarius Rising, and my Uranus is in the 9th house in Scorpio. AND it SQAURES my VENUS/JUPITER/SUN CONJUNCTION! What a mess! :eek:

awww leslie :( I'm a few years older than you, and I'm not as erratic anymore so maybe things will get better for you but I'm quite sure you will never be BORING ! :38: :38:

Julie

Banned
Hi Kylie,

I am not saying I want talons like that, although they might come in handy in a cat fight :D. When you stop looking Jupiter the men will come ;) . I spent a couple a years by myself and it wasn't so bad. I got back into a relationship when I started back at work. No prince charming was knocking on my door, probably because I was hardly going out escaping in the home (Neptune 4th). Although with my Saturn on Asc I was very defensive when men approached me and I used to run off :rolleyes: . I bet your more friendly on first impression.

P.S Some men like crazy women :p .

aquarius7000

gesso said:
..Susan Miller... Ever since the major solar eclipse of February 6, you may have been experiencing a certain amount of upheaval in your life...
Oh yes,this is so true. Right on from early Feb this year until very recently (and I'd like to think, it's over), I faced a lot of turmoil in my professional life
gesso said:
The closer your birthday falls to February 6, the more strongly you would be feeling the winds of change now.
My birthday is on the 7th of Feb !!!
gesso said:
Eclipses in Aquarius and Leo will continue to come by in 2009, too.
Oh dear, am I in for some big changes ??- with my Sun & Mer in Aquarius and my Ascendant in Leo.
gesso said:
There will be four eclipses that will affect you - two in Leo and two in Aquarius
The NASA website says gives the dates as mentioned below (so the first major eclipse actually happened on my birthday). Does anyone know how to read from a chart the changes one could expect in connection with the eclipse? :confused:
//aquarius7000

leslie1979

Aquarius Rising Here:)

The solar eclipse in Febuary 08 was at 17.44 degrees of Aquarius in my FIRST house. My natal uranus is at 17.05 of scorpio. So it squared that as well as oppossed my natal venus at 18.40 degrees Leo in the 7th. An icky t-square..but nothing has happened really yet?! My income pattern has changed, not in a good way..but its not dire....yet anyways. I am a little nervous about transiting mars today though. Seeing as its at 17.44 degrees Leo now......maybe it could trigger something? But I am an eternal optimist...so it could be something exciting:60:

stardust_seizures

smilingsteph said:
I just want to know how many of us there are?
My uranus is in the 8th house...
I am quirky, wierd, aloof, universal....
Any other experiences?
I am medium build, hazel eyes, thick hair, huge calfs! bad aquarian circulation I am sure, I have quick arms and nice shoulders (gemini sun maybe)
Just curious who else is out there!!!!!

im an aquarius rising (4.30); ive even got the electric blue hair to prove it!

my (retro) uranus is in my 12th house...conjunct (retro) neptune, trine (leo/virgo) sun, sextile (voc libra/scorpio) moon.

im pretty wierd. aloof, unconvential, smart, detatched, unique, total space cadet, paranoid, madder then a hatter, creative, philosophical, distant, dilusional, curiouser & curiouser...

im tallish for a girl, 5"6, and ive got cat-like blue/green eyes, real thick curly hair (i blame leo), and my legs are long but i wish they were smaller. im curvy, but my arms & torso are pretty average (thanks virgo?). iv'e got real long fingers & (crooked) toes! my face is heartshaped, and im pretty enough. im always cold, so i its possible i've got bad circulation.

i dont dress too weird, but im reeaally colorful; lots of stars, rainbows, and polka dots, 'candy kid' bracelets, colorful makeup, colorful hair, fishnets/leggings, a mohawk i never spike, eyebrow/nose/lip/belly button piercings, band tees, cute flats, colorful bandanas...no tattoos yet:(

i love being an aquarius rising!!

smilingsteph

Thanks Guesso for the posting!
I started my upheaveal in Feb. as things around me were totally strange, people, events.
I wanted to switch job roles, teach, I became more empathetic to human plight even more so now....

Leslie1979
I have uranus in the 8th house myself, how does this manifest for you, along with the rising? I have been unable to piece it together...

Stardust:
I would totally go with a funky hairstyle! I have virgo moon which downplays my appearance...kinda boring...however at work I have been wearing really funky scrubs and I get all sorts of compliments...I have jupiter in leo in the sixth...so I sort of am crazy at work....
How does the uranus in the 12th manifest for you....are you more internal?

I guess since we all have aquarius risings! I wanted to also know how does the ruler uranus, where it is placed in the chart, affect your rising?

I have mine in the 8th, it states on astro.weekly:
With an Eighth House Uranus you are likely to seek individual freedom of expression through an interest in unusual forms of occult work or through original ways of viewing life-after-death issues. It is probable that you will experience peculiar psychic states, vivid dreams and something of the astral world. There can be sudden and unexpected benefits and gains through your marriage or business partner or an unexpected inheritance. Expect many changes, unusual experiences and constructive crises in your life related to the above issues.

I would have to say that I have totally unusual crazy experiences! Like driving down the road, saw a cute guy pull up next to me, he pulled over and I did too, only to find a really great friend....now that is strange and scary :)
I love my job, finding death as you will see in my posts touching me by those dying around me...quite unique....
I too have had two very wierd premonitions that have come true...

Oh yeah waiting for the unexpected gains part!

archergirl

I have 9 degrees Aquarius rising; Uranus in the 8th in Libra.

I'm not particularly concerned about my appearance, although I take good care of my health. I am definitely the lone-wolf sort; I like people, in general (11th house Sun/Venus), but I don't need them to feel fulfilled. This drives my very sociable husband around the twist.

I have no real sense of style. I wear what I like, and it has to be comfortable, so I go for expensive, hard-wearing shoes that I can walk for miles in; loose cotton trousers, and usually t-shirts in summer or wool sweaters in the winter (I have a real fetish for lambswool:D ). I have nice legs; but hate skirts and dresses, so no-one ever sees them. My hair is reddish-brown (and is perpetually in a growing-out phase; I can never get it very long before doing something like shaving it all off) and hazel eyes; small, sharp features, and ruddy skin: that's my 1st house Mars talking!

I'm probably more Saturnian than Uranian, although I do have a highly pronounced independent streak and a casual disregard for most 'rules and regulations' (especially traffic rules), which are great for people who can't think sensibly for themselves, but are the bane of the rest of us!:D

Reading (especially archaeology magazines) and gardening are my two favourite things to do; I don't have to involve anyone else in them!:p

AG:)