Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 08-27-2019, 06:08 AM

I'm not sure if I could survive this...

A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house? -sigh-

And worse of all, I have to go back to school tomorrow (first day back, btw) when I'm like... feeling my most introverted and withdrawal from society. Talk about bad timing with the planetary positions. -sigh 2x-

Why can't the planets already be in my 1st house for heaven's sake? Not sure how long I would survive this transit. :/

Unread 08-27-2019, 08:31 AM

Re: I'm not sure if I could survive this...

The okay thing is that life will continue without you even if you don't survive this.
Unread 08-27-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
The okay thing is that life will continue without you even if you don't survive this.

Same with you, lol. If fact, nobody will remember us nor about our death 1,000 years from now. We'll all be forgotten.
Unread 08-27-2019, 09:27 AM

Perhaps our memory will be encoded on the genetic level through our descendants. Enjoy your first day of school.
Unread 08-27-2019, 11:28 AM

Maybe you will start the year off getting lots of studying done. All that Virgo amassing in your 12th, I bet you can get a great organising system set up for your paperwork and future assignments.

By the time it hits your first, you will have a great system in place, so you can go out and party and go on lots of dates, without worrying about your school work.
Unread 08-27-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclomatic View Post
A bunch of planets recently entered into Virgo all at once... simutaneously, and it's in my 12th house. Soon enough Mercury will also enter Virgo and into my 12th house as well. Right now it's towards the late degrees of Leo, which means there would soon be, what, 4 planets in my 12th house? -sigh-

And worse of all, I have to go back to school tomorrow (first day back, btw) when I'm like... feeling my most introverted and withdrawal from society. Talk about bad timing with the planetary positions. -sigh 2x-

Why can't the planets already be in my 1st house for heaven's sake? Not sure how long I would survive this transit. :/

LOL I didn't get the joke someone pls