How to remove negative spirit attachments?

or1000

What if you just stopped believing in it? As the Internet saying goes, don't feed the trolls. What if you stopped believing that this spirit was something external to you? You created it.

However, as you believe in God, then surely you believe that God is far more powerful than any disincarnate spirits. The Psalms (many attributed to King David) are full of testimonies to the power of trusting in God.

thanks for this post.

Luney

If your looking aspects up, add sun square neptune, and venus in pisces... which both lead to receptivity to the unseen-spiritual realms. Also, can be involved in being taken advantage of, be careful with whom you trust to help you in such matters.
Yes, Neptune aspects . I have Neptune, Venus Sun in the 12th.. an Empath, I can understand that you pick up on all types of energies. spirits can act as a disguise.

Last edited:

Luney

Hi elavated, regarding the experience you had with a spirit attachment years ago, did you experience any trauma at that time? was you struggling with day to day life? The reason I ask is because I went through something similar last year, and at the moment I still don't feel comfortable talking about it. Very exciting yet very scary aswell.

This is the sort of thing I was suffering from . Sleep paralysis, depression, trauma to boot. Suicidal tendencies. I was a mess.

Luney

Negative entities can only attach themselves to the part of you that exists in the three worlds of human experience(physical/etheric, emotional, and the lower power oriented levels of the mental plane).

And so, if you visualize(using the OM to assist it) flooding your physical, emotional, and mental bodies with UN-conditional LOVE from your SOUL for 5-10 minutes 4-6 times per day, it will be very difficult for any of these entities to hold on to you. It will become extremely distasteful for them, and they will let go and fade away.

It will also be wonderful for you and all those around you.
I believe this is true . Chanting raises our vibration. I use this method everyday. Or if I’m feeling low energy or scattered.