Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #276  
Unread 09-08-2017, 07:20 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Beginning of the end of
"But Hillary won the Popular Vote"


For years, the mainstream media ignored the problem of voter fraud
and belittled those doing something about it.
We are told that the number of incidents of voter fraud
is too insignificant to matter.

However, facts have emerged
that indicate that a pivotal, close election w
as likely changed through voter fraud
on 8 November 2016:
New Hampshire’s U.S. Senate Seat
and
perhaps also New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes

in the presidential election.

New Hampshire is one of fifteen states
that allow same-day voter registration.
The benefit of same-day registration is
that it allows a person who has procrastinated or has forgotten to register
to nonetheless cast a ballot on election day.
The downside of same-day registration
is that it does not allow the state time to assess the eligibility of the voter.
A volunteer poll worker simply accepts a modicum of identification
and takes the voter at his word that he’s a U.S. citizen
resident of the state who is eligible to vote.

New Hampshire is also a battleground state.
Unlike neighboring Massachusetts and Vermont
which reliably vote for the Democrat in presidential elections
New Hampshire can swing either way.
It has long been reported, anecdotally
that out-of-staters take advantage of New Hampshire’s same-day registration
and head to the Granite State to cast fraudulent votes.
Now there’s proof http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-senate-race/

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Unread 09-08-2017, 07:23 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

And that is already having consequences for the nation

If the 52-48 Republican-Democrat balance in the Senate were 53-47
it could change the balance in any number of votes
– not the least of which would be the effort to repeal Obamacare.
But the mainstream media will tell us
“Move along, there’s nothing to see here.”
Kris W. Kobach is the elected Secretary of State of Kansas.
An expert in immigration law and policy
he coauthored the Arizona SB-1070 immigration law
and represented in federal court the 10 ICE agents
who sued to stop Obama’s 2012 executive amnesty.
In 2017 President Trump named him Vice Chairman
of the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity.
He is currently a candidate for governor of Kansas.
His website is kriskobach.com.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Unread 09-08-2017, 07:34 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Here's an old joke about right-wing Republicans and Liberal-Democrats--Why are both unsuitable as organ donors for heart transplants? The Liberal-Dems' hearts bleed too much, and and right-wing Repubs don't have hearts.
At least the right-wingers have brains.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Unread 09-08-2017, 08:19 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
At least the right-wingers have brains.
If they actually do have them, they should actually use them.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Unread 09-08-2017, 08:24 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
If they actually do have them, they should actually use them.
Liberals don't do well with their bleeding hearts by using force and violence to give to the poor.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #281  
Unread 09-08-2017, 08:29 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Beginning of the end of
[COLOR=Navy][B]"But Hillary won the Popular Vote"
Trump supporters still in denial and whining and grasping at straws over the fact that both Bush Jr. and their idol lost the Popular-vote. Trump lost it by a very wide margin that would have been even larger had millions of Democratic voters not been convinced by the mainstream media that Trump had no chance of winning, and therefore, didn't make the effort to vote.
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Unread 09-08-2017, 09:04 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Liberals don't do well with their bleeding hearts by using force and violence to give to the poor.
Are you under the impression that right-wingers are against force and violence?
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Unread 09-08-2017, 09:34 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Liberals don't do well with their bleeding hearts by using force and violence to give to the poor.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Unread 09-08-2017, 10:03 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Are you under the impression that right-wingers are against force and violence?
Right-wing libertarians are anti-violence.
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Unread 09-08-2017, 10:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Right-wing libertarians are anti-violence.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Unread 09-08-2017, 10:30 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Right-wing libertarians are anti-violence.
There's no such thing as a "right-wing" Libertarian, because right-wingers are all about the violent enforcement of unjust laws, as in the "War on Drugs".
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Unread 09-08-2017, 10:35 PM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
There's no such thing as a "right-wing" Libertarian, because right-wingers are all about the violent enforcement of unjust laws, as in the "War on Drugs".
Kthx have a nice day
__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Unread 09-08-2017, 10:37 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Libertarians are for more open borders. Right-wingers are for borders being as closed as possible, and support Trump's "border wall" policy. Right-wingers are for bombing any foreign nation that opposes the expansion of U.S. corporate power in their territory.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Unread 09-09-2017, 08:10 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Donald Trump Is the Accidental Genius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75rPkohQtzk
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Unread 09-11-2017, 09:44 PM
deanna deanna is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Maybe someday I can read and learn about astrology/Trump on this blog without all the political memes and cut/pasted news articles.
I learned nothing excepting having to scroll through all the personal political opinions.
I found only bits of astrology.
What a waste of time.
__________________
Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion.-- Pythagoras

Last edited by deanna; 09-11-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deanna For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (09-11-2017)
  #291  
Unread 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 12,828
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

successful? with 38% approval rate?
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Unread 09-11-2017, 10:36 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

[/QUOTE]

If the presidential contest had been closer
and had come down to a margin of three or four electoral college votes
then this voter fraud might have had extraordinary consequences.
Regardless, in the Senate contest
it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-senate-race/[/QUOTE]

Election malfeasance and voter suppression by Florida "won" the Election for Bush Jr. It did come down to that one State. His brother Jeb publicly promised him a win in Florida, and delivered on it using dirty tricks. The real problem is the winner-take-all assignment of Electoral votes in each State, which should instead be proportional to each State's Popular-vote.
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Unread 09-11-2017, 11:55 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Trump supporters still in denial and whining and grasping at straws over the fact that both Bush Jr. and their idol lost the Popular-vote. Trump lost it by a very wide margin that would have been even larger had millions of Democratic voters not been convinced by the mainstream media that Trump had no chance of winning, and therefore, didn't make the effort to vote.
Fact is
According to statistics released by the Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives
on the date of the general election in November 2016 there were 6,540 same-day registrants
who registered to vote in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license
to prove their identity.
In and of itself, that doesn’t prove that any fraud occurred
theoretically, each of those individuals
could have been someone who recently moved to the State
and had not yet had time to get a New Hampshire driver’s license.
According to New Hampshire law
a new resident has 60 days to obtain a New Hampshire driver’s license.

So if those 6,540 voters were bona fide New Hampshire residents
they would get their driver’s license no later than 7 January 2017.
HOWEVER
the numbers tell a very different story.


It turns out that, as of 30 August 2017
nearly ten months after the election
only 1,014 of the 6,540 same-day registrants who registered with an out-of-state license
had obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license.
The other 5,526 individuals never obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license.
And, of those 5,526, only 213 registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.

So 5,313 of those voters neither obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license
nor registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.
They have not followed the legal requirements
for residents regarding driver’s licenses
and it appears that they are not actually residing in New Hampshire.
It seems that they never were bona fide residents of the State.

5,513 is a big number
– more than enough to swing two very important elections.
The closest major election
was the contest between incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte
and challenger Maggie Hassan (D).
Hassan won the election by a razor-thin margin of 1,017 votes.
Those 5,313 fraudulent votes were more than enough to swing the election.
If 59.2% or more of them went for Hassan
then the election was stolen through voter fraud.
That’s likely, since the surrounding states are Democrat strongholds.

It’s also possible that New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes
were swung to Hillary Clinton through illegal voting by nonresidents.
Clinton won New Hampshire by only 2,732 votes.
If 74.8% of the 5,513 fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton
then the presidential election in New Hampshire was tipped as well.

If the presidential contest had been closer
and had come down to a margin of three or four electoral college votes
then this voter fraud might have had extraordinary consequences.
Regardless, in the Senate contest
it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-senate-race/
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Unread 09-12-2017, 12:22 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 20,698
Smile Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Fact is
According to statistics released by the Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives
on the date of the general election in November 2016 there were 6,540 same-day registrants
who registered to vote in New Hampshire using an out-of-state driver’s license
to prove their identity.
In and of itself, that doesn’t prove that any fraud occurred
theoretically, each of those individuals
could have been someone who recently moved to the State
and had not yet had time to get a New Hampshire driver’s license.
According to New Hampshire law
a new resident has 60 days to obtain a New Hampshire driver’s license.

So if those 6,540 voters were bona fide New Hampshire residents
they would get their driver’s license no later than 7 January 2017.
HOWEVER
the numbers tell a very different story.


It turns out that, as of 30 August 2017
nearly ten months after the election
only 1,014 of the 6,540 same-day registrants who registered with an out-of-state license
had obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license.
The other 5,526 individuals never obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license.
And, of those 5,526, only 213 registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.

So 5,313 of those voters neither obtained a New Hampshire driver’s license
nor registered a vehicle in New Hampshire.
They have not followed the legal requirements
for residents regarding driver’s licenses
and it appears that they are not actually residing in New Hampshire.
It seems that they never were bona fide residents of the State.

5,513 is a big number
– more than enough to swing two very important elections.
The closest major election
was the contest between incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte
and challenger Maggie Hassan (D).
Hassan won the election by a razor-thin margin of 1,017 votes.
Those 5,313 fraudulent votes were more than enough to swing the election.
If 59.2% or more of them went for Hassan
then the election was stolen through voter fraud.
That’s likely, since the surrounding states are Democrat strongholds.

It’s also possible that New Hampshire’s four electoral college votes
were swung to Hillary Clinton through illegal voting by nonresidents.
Clinton won New Hampshire by only 2,732 votes.
If 74.8% of the 5,513 fraudulent votes were cast for Clinton
then the presidential election in New Hampshire was tipped as well.

If the presidential contest had been closer
and had come down to a margin of three or four electoral college votes
then this voter fraud might have had extraordinary consequences.
Regardless, in the Senate contest
it is highly likely that voting by nonresidents changed the result http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-senate-race/
So far, it hasn't been voter fraud that's caused a drastic result in the Presidential elections, it's the winner-take-all method of assigning Electoral votes. If the Electoral-vote in all States was proportional to the Popular-vote, it would make for a much more representative result. And, even a significant amount of voter-fraud (something that hasn't been proven), which is what the whining Trump supporters keep harping on, would have a negligible impact on the Electoral-vote tally. As would the proven, fraudulent disqualification of voters by a State attempting to rig an election, which actually did cause the wrong candidate to "win" the Electoral-vote in 2000.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Unread 09-12-2017, 08:09 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
So far, it hasn't been voter fraud that's caused a drastic result in the Presidential elections, it's the winner-take-all method of assigning Electoral votes. If the Electoral-vote in all States was proportional to the Popular-vote, it would make for a much more representative result. And, even a significant amount of voter-fraud (something that hasn't been proven), which is what the whining Trump supporters keep harping on, would have a negligible impact on the Electoral-vote tally. As would the proven, fraudulent disqualification of voters by a State attempting to rig an election, which actually did cause the wrong candidate to "win" the Electoral-vote in 2000.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Unread 09-21-2017, 02:11 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency


Clinton still doesn't seem to realize
that the vast majority of Americans
are done with politicians blatantly in bed with Wall Street.
She acknowledges the "anger and resentment" following the 2008 crash
yet won't acknowledge that the crash was manufactured by the very entities that fund her
Hillary Clinton May Be The Most Out Of Touch Person On The Planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yralGh5Lxbg
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Unread 09-22-2017, 11:03 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Unread 09-23-2017, 12:57 AM
ynnest ynnest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,279
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Clinton still doesn't seem to realize
that the vast majority of Americans
are done with politicians blatantly in bed with Wall Street.
She acknowledges the "anger and resentment" following the 2008 crash
yet won't acknowledge that the crash was manufactured by the very entities that fund her
Hillary Clinton May Be The Most Out Of Touch Person On The Planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yralGh5Lxbg
Jupiterasc, this person in the video is part of the Trump alien agenda. This specific agenda is behind the Hillary bashing which is set up to direct focus from the source of the problem which is Trump. Its called negative projection.

Y
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Unread 09-23-2017, 01:11 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 53,507
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnest View Post

Jupiterasc, this person in the video is part of the Trump alien agenda. This specific agenda is behind the Hillary bashing which is set up to direct focus from the source of the problem which is Trump. Its called negative projection.

Y
Fact is, every US President has their "negative projection" "bashers"
because
the nature of the two-party system
divides the country 50/50 at each election
and so
inevitably
every President is not wanted by half the country
election, after election, after election
and so on ad infinitum
Q.E.D.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Unread 09-23-2017, 01:30 AM
ynnest ynnest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,279
Re: Donald trump will serve his entire term and have a successful presidency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Fact is, every US President has their "negative projection" "bashers"
because
the nature of the two-party system
divides the country 50/50 at each election
and so
inevitably
every President is not wanted by half the country
and so on ad infinitum
Q.E.D.

No, you get it wrong here. It is simply not correct to say that since you are missing the point that trump is the illuminati annunaki leader and have controlled this earth for thousands of years along with his alien followers during multiple incarnations on this planet. Part of his followers job is to bring dictatorship to power by triggering upheaval through rebellion against what they call "the establishment". Part of that is to hunt down those who opposes Trump and to claim that "the majority of Americans" are for an illuminati ruled government which is Not correct since the majority of humanity/America are NOT of alien origins.
The dark force times are OVER, they might "enjoy" Trumps temporary presidentship but it shall end and peace Shall be restored.

Y
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.