Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 10-19-2016, 08:21 PM

Pluto in the 8th in Scorpio

Hello all -

For background, I am a Cap sun, Gem moon and Aqu rising.

I would love to connect with others who have this placement! I have done many charts and have never come across it in someone else, I've probably done around 30 charts and have yet to see it.

I am incredibly fascinated by mortality, and have been since I was a child. As a little girl I did some pretty cold hearted stuff to animals, which I'm not proud of. My crazy tendencies definitely do arise, but as long as I'm aware of it I don't see it becoming problem.

People unload their emotions on me. If I had a dollar for every time someone has told me "you're just so easy to talk to"

Last edited by jangle; 10-21-2016 at 04:03 AM.
Unread 10-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Welcome! to jangle

jangle,

Welcome to the AW Forum! You might want to post a thread about this in the "Natal Astrology" Forum in the "Houses & Cusps" section.

Welcoming,

Tim
Unread 10-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Banned

Re: Pluto in the 8th in Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangle View Post
Hello all -

For background, I am a Cap sun, Gem moon and Aqu rising. SO airy fairy.

I recently started looking into Pluto placements and saw that I have Pluto in the 8th in Scorpio. I was born in 1992, so many people in my generation have Pluto in Scorpio but I doubly feel this energy having Pluto in the 8th, as well.

I would LOVE to connect with others who have this placement! I have done many charts and have never come across it in someone else, I've probably done around 30 charts and have yet to see it.

I am incredibly fascinated by mortality, and have been since I was a child. As a little girl I did some pretty cold hearted stuff to animals, which I'm not proud of. My sociopathic tendencies definitely do arise, but I find that quite fun. As long as I'm aware of it I don't see it becoming problem.

People unload their emotions on me. If I had a dollar for every time someone has told me "you're just so easy to talk to"... I just wish I had a fellow Pluto in the 8th to talk. I've been reading a lot of existentialist authors as of late and have always been into studying nihilism/existentialism, and philosophy of that sort.

Pluto in the 8th-ers (especially Pluto in the 8th in Scorpios) - hit me up! Have you ever read Poe's "The Black Cat"?
We both have the same rising sign!!!

Wanna be friends?
Unread 10-21-2016, 02:55 AM

Consider yourself hit up!

My 8th house scorpio moon is conjunct retrograde Pluto which went backwards to Libra. I think when I was plotting my chart, I said something like "give me the toughest thing you've got without killing me" and so I got Saturn Moon scorpio 8th house. I sent for Pluto to top it off, and when Pluto saw what was going on it went "what. the. ****." and decided to go retrograde and land itself instead at 29th degree Libra. Haha, that's what I tell myself anyway so I don't feel bad about it. It's a vicious experience but it's also been the stuff of my most prized attributes, I finally have come to see! Transformations conjuncted my emotions, when under strict control. Well I can do that! Transform whenever I want.

It's been GD tough getting a grip on my 8th house, and now I just want more. more. more. Gotta get even more in touch with my inner b****!! It has everything I want. But god, what a b**** it's been.
Unread 10-21-2016, 08:30 PM

Seeing transformation as a strength, not a weakness, has helped me a lot. totally agree.
Unread 10-22-2016, 12:55 AM

jangle,

Welcome to the forum!

I have pluto in scorpio in the final degrees of my 7th house. So I always read as in my 8th house. I also have saturn in scorpio in this house!
Unread 11-08-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Seeing transformation as a strength, not a weakness, has helped me a lot. totally agree.
I have Pluto in 8th house scorpio too.
Have had many ups and downs, emotional outbursts, healing and transformations in my life. (even tried Kundalini meditation for some time. cried a lot. i don't do that anymore. its scary), but at that time in my life i needed that. now i just stick to self-help books and normal meditation.

I definitely see it as a strength, not weakness. i get to process, heal and transform from my emotions, beliefs, behavior. its like burning your past karma and moving ahead.
Unread 11-11-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Hello all -

For background, I am a Cap sun, Gem moon and Aqu rising.

I would love to connect with others who have this placement! I have done many charts and have never come across it in someone else, I've probably done around 30 charts and have yet to see it.

I am incredibly fascinated by mortality, and have been since I was a child. As a little girl I did some pretty cold hearted stuff to animals, which I'm not proud of. My crazy tendencies definitely do arise, but as long as I'm aware of it I don't see it becoming problem.

People unload their emotions on me. If I had a dollar for every time someone has told me "you're just so easy to talk to"
Hi there. Welcome to the forum. I'm new here, too.

I also have Pluto (Scorpio) in the 8th House and a very strong Scorpio influence in my chart overall.

You talk about hurting animals as a child—that's something I've never experienced personally. I am extremely empathetic toward animals, perhaps because of my Sagittarius Moon, I don't know. Humans, however...

Well, let's just say my husband has called me cruel on a few occasions. A switch seems to turn off in my brain when my emotions are strongly roused (which happens often). I have a sharp tongue and an intense negative aura when I am angered, and a cold numbness when depressed.

Perhaps this tendency of mine is related to Scorpio Pluto, or some other Scorpio placement of mine.
Unread 11-12-2016, 04:30 PM

Hey Y'all - I also have Pluto in 8th, but it's in Libra - not sure how pluto likey being in an air sign... Does everyone also have transiting Jupiter conjuncting natal Pluto? Mine is..

BUT I have a stellium in Scorpio in my 9th house (incl my sun), so I have lots of Scorpionic energy...hehe...

And like Jangle, I also have Aquarius rising.

Tags
8th house, pluto, pluto in scorpio, scorpio, sociopath