Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 04-28-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

Re: Prince Rogers Nelson Dies at 57

Astro Intuitive!

That is quite a lot of work, thank you for bringing it!

These particular progressed aspects at death stand out to me:

Progressed ASC sextile natal Neptune 5 minutes (overdose on pain killers - sleeping pills)

Progressed Sun conjunct progressed Uranus 3 minutes (unexpected death. "life force turned upside down" )

Progressed Pluto sesquiquintile progressed Saturn 2 minutes (! from 12th to 8th ! ) as well as the 6th/12th house cusps with the quintile. (this indicates to me the intensity of his physical pain as well as the depth of his drug use was off-the-charts.)

There is no way for us to know just how much of the pills were in his system, but from this pluto saturn progressed aspect 6/12 - I feel pretty certain that those pills may have been his only 'nourishment' for some time. He was a slight man, and of course one hopes that MD's prescribed appropriate doses of the pain killers as well as the Narcan - given that as a 50+ year old adult, he was literally the size of an 'average' adolescent.

I'm going to review more of this - I am intrigued by the plane trip where the purported denial to his 'need for private room' (12th house was talking) and his subsequent decision (other's decision made for him?) is likely what resulted in death. I just can't imagine why given the gravity of his condition, that his need for privacy outweighed the medical advice. I imagine tht the MD who treated him in Moline is shaking his head in sadness over all of this - hospital protocol not to offer private room (likely due to available space).

Don't get me wrong - I'm not blaming him/them, because anyone can leave a hospital "Against Medical Advice" - but wow, can you imagine what must be running through his head at this time?

Have you done a progressed chart for him for the birth/death of his child?

Thanks so much for joining this conversation.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
deanna (04-29-2016)
Unread 04-29-2016, 12:17 AM

Is there any indication that he was suffering from a major illness in his charts? An item of blind gossip suggested that a very popular and very religious African American celebrity "who was recently in the news" (Prince and his emergency landing) was suffering from untreated AIDS. This gossip was posted just three days before he died. Rather chilling, I'd say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magnolia8 For This Useful Post:
deanna (04-29-2016), Kitchy (04-29-2016)
Unread 04-29-2016, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Astro Intuitive!

That is quite a lot of work, thank you for bringing it!

These particular progressed aspects at death stand out to me:

• Progressed ASC sextile natal Neptune – 5 minutes (overdose on pain killers - sleeping pills)

• Progressed Sun conjunct progressed Uranus – 3 minutes (unexpected death. "life force turned upside down" )

• Progressed Pluto sesquiquintile progressed Saturn – 2 minutes (! from 12th to 8th ! ) as well as the 6th/12th house cusps with the quintile. (this indicates to me the intensity of his physical pain as well as the depth of his drug use was off-the-charts.)

There is no way for us to know just how much of the pills were in his system, but from this pluto saturn progressed aspect 6/12 - I feel pretty certain that those pills may have been his only 'nourishment' for some time. He was a slight man, and of course one hopes that MD's prescribed appropriate doses of the pain killers as well as the Narcan - given that as a 50+ year old adult, he was literally the size of an 'average' adolescent.

I'm going to review more of this - I am intrigued by the plane trip where the purported denial to his 'need for private room' (12th house was talking) and his subsequent decision (other's decision made for him?) is likely what resulted in death. I just can't imagine why given the gravity of his condition, that his need for privacy outweighed the medical advice. I imagine tht the MD who treated him in Moline is shaking his head in sadness over all of this - hospital protocol not to offer private room (likely due to available space).

Don't get me wrong - I'm not blaming him/them, because anyone can leave a hospital "Against Medical Advice" - but wow, can you imagine what must be running through his head at this time?

Have you done a progressed chart for him for the birth/death of his child?

Thanks so much for joining this conversation.

Hi Kitchy,

Thank you for your input, as well.

Any time death occurs, the 1st house (or 1st-house planets), 4th house (or 4th-house planets), and 8th house (or 8th-house planets) are involved, because the present-tense existence of a live being (1st), and the present-tense internal impacts/effects upon a live beings bodily functions (think of 1st house as the process of being and 4th as the process of becoming, from a personal perspective [MC is the process of becoming in the outer world, one's social presence and reputation]) cease to exists and so the body possessed exits through the 8th house into another dimension.

I am sorry if I did not go into more detail on the progressions regarding Prince's death. I was pressed for time, because I am packing up my things for travel. Also, I didn't want to add too much of my input as I wanted other astrologers to determine their own conclusions based on the information posted.

With regard to the date of his son's death, the most prominent aspects that stood out that day (Oct 23, 1996) were progressed Pluto contraparallel natal Saturn - 0 minutes and progressed 5th house cusp 75 progressed 8th house cusp (5 minutes) and natal ninth house cusp (2 minutes).

Pluto co-rules his ASC, 5th house cusp Aries, and 6th house cusp (medical attention). Saturn co-rules his Aquarius IC/4th house cusp. What it suggested was that matters pertaining to himself (Scorpio ASC), his family (Aquarius IC/4th house cusp), his child (Aries 5th house cusp), and the medical doctors who served him (Aries 6th house cusp) be kept private/in secret (Pluto).

Progressed 5th house cusp aspect to progressed 8th house cusp was supportive of the incident being connected to the death of a child. At the same time, that knowledge (from his son's twin sister nannies, another 5th house influence) got leaked out to information sources/the media (9th house).

Hope this helps.

I will post more in-depth information next week, when I'll have more time.

Respectfully Yours,
Shaun

Last edited by Astro-Intuitive; 04-29-2016 at 02:38 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astro-Intuitive For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-29-2016, 09:10 PM

Prince was pronounced deceased on 4/21/2016 at 1007 hours.

Here is the carver county incident narrative.

Attachment 59682

Last edited by deanna; 03-13-2019 at 03:09 AM.
Unread 04-29-2016, 09:10 PM

The standout in the radix is Venus 12N06 parallel MC.

Shaun, good catch on the 108 tridecile progression between Saturn-Rx applying to prog Pluto. I didn't see that one, but agree exactly with the 16SCO13 chart. I call them tri-deciles because I find the other term confusing, maybe because I'm not used to using it.

The clincher for this chart's validation is actually seen in the date of his mother's death, which deanna pointed out and can be found on geni.com ... http://www.geni.com/people/Mattie-Ba...00007748560635

That date, 15 February 2002, finds the 16SCO13 chart progressed to the following aspects, with orbs:
* prog Asc conjunct prog Saturn, 01'-sep
* prog Asc & Saturn Quintile natal Moon in 4th, 00'
* prog Neptune 2VIR01.3' (in 12th) trine natal Moon 1PIS57.7', 04'-sep

Since Prince's chart is diurnal, this makes the MC/10th representative of his mother, and we have another progressed aspect activating that house in this prog chart:
* prog Saturn 21S43 CP (contra-parallel) prog Pluto 21N46, 03'-sep

There may be other aspects near culmination, but those are certainly enough to demonstrate the nature of the event and serve as a rather dramatic point of validation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kannon For This Useful Post:
Unread 04-29-2016, 09:15 PM

I will work on finding the birth time of Prince's mother - Mattie Della Baker.

I believe the Minnesota historical society has it online.
Kitchy (04-29-2016)
Unread 04-30-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
Prince was pronounced deceased on 4/21/2016 at 1007 hours.

Here is the carver county incident narrative.

Attachment 59682
Thank you Deanna,

I didn't realize I had 10:07pm (instead of am) on the progressed chart, although the progressions would still be the same for that day.

Thanks for correcting that.

Shaun
The Following User Says Thank You to Astro-Intuitive For This Useful Post:
deanna (04-30-2016)
Unread 04-30-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
The standout in the radix is Venus 12N06 parallel MC.

Shaun, good catch on the 108 tridecile progression between Saturn-Rx applying to prog Pluto. I didn't see that one, but agree exactly with the 16SCO13 chart. I call them tri-deciles because I find the other term confusing, maybe because I'm not used to using it.

The clincher for this chart's validation is actually seen in the date of his mother's death, which deanna pointed out and can be found on geni.com ... http://www.geni.com/people/Mattie-Ba...00007748560635

That date, 15 February 2002, finds the 16SCO13 chart progressed to the following aspects, with orbs:
* prog Asc conjunct prog Saturn, 01'-sep
* prog Asc & Saturn Quintile natal Moon in 4th, 00'
* prog Neptune 2VIR01.3' (in 12th) trine natal Moon 1PIS57.7', 04'-sep

Since Prince's chart is diurnal, this makes the MC/10th representative of his mother, and we have another progressed aspect activating that house in this prog chart:
* prog Saturn 21S43 CP (contra-parallel) prog Pluto 21N46, 03'-sep

There may be other aspects near culmination, but those are certainly enough to demonstrate the nature of the event and serve as a rather dramatic point of validation.
Hi Kannon,

The date of his mother's death was one of the events I tested. I also tested his father's death (August 25, 2001) which had similar progressions involving his 4th, 10th and 8th houses:

Progressed Pluto quintile natal 8th house cusp - 2 minutes
Progressed Saturn quintile natal Moon - 1 minute
Progressed Neptune trine natal Moon - 3 minutes
Progressed Moon semisquare progressed Uranus - 4 minutes (approaching)
Progressed Pluto contraparallel both natal and progressed Saturn - 2/3 minutes

As you just mentioned, that Venus parallel his MC (and located in his 6th house) stands out was the basis of his career and reputation as an artist. Pluto with Venus on the MC contributed to his multi-talented, resourceful capabilities as a musician (being able to play all different types of instruments and genres of music, when desired).

That Moon conjunct the 4th house cusp stands out, as well, and supports his moving/shifting to many different places of residence while younger.

It's amazing how strong his Pluto is.

Shaun

Last edited by Astro-Intuitive; 04-30-2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: I had progressed Moon aspecting natal Uranus instead of progressed Uranus
deanna (05-01-2016)
Unread 05-05-2016, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanna View Post
I will work on finding the birth time of Prince's mother - Mattie Della Baker.

I believe the Minnesota historical society has it online.
11/11/33 at 11:49am
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Shaw,_Mattie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to savanna For This Useful Post:
Astro-Intuitive (05-05-2016), deanna (05-06-2016), Kitchy (05-05-2016)
Unread 05-06-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
This is very helpful information. Thank you, Savanna (as well as Kitchy and Deanna).

Shaun
deanna (05-06-2016)
Unread 05-23-2016, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
11 hour period of constant stress.

FINAL PDAL from 5:20 pm, CDT, on Apr 20, 2016, to 4:33 am, CDT, on APR 21, 2016, in Chanhassen, MN. All with transit Saturn within a 1 degree opposition of his natal Sun, where it had been everyday for 2 months including 7 days of a stationary opposition. During this time it was about 00044' from exact.

(DS PDAL is acronym for demi-solar progressed demi-anlunar)

32524' DS PDAL MC at 3 am, CDT on the 21st.

32050' - Natal Sun on Asc (5:20 pm on Apr 20)
32136' - Precessed natal Sun on Asc
32225' - SR Mars on Asc
32229' - Transit Saturn on Desc
32248 - PDAL Saturn on Desc (9:30 pm)
32354' - Natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC
32434' - Squared by prog natal Saturn-Neptune midpoint at 23434'
32513 - Prog natal Saturn on Desc
32524' Prog MC of demi-solar demi-anlunar at 3 am, CDT, in Chanhassen, MN
32603' - Prog natal Sun-Pluto midpoint on the IC
32609' - Prog natal Uranus-Pluto midpoint on the IC (4:33 am, Apr 21)
http://www.fox9.com/news/129546923-story

"The 57-year-old singer was last seen alive on Wednesday night around 8 p.m., Carver County Sheriff Jim Olson. He did not respond to calls on Thursday morning, which prompted his friends and staff to call in a welfare check around 9:30 a.m."

He was found about 9:30 am. Last entry above was about 5 hours earlier. A time back another hour (MC at 3:30 am = 32539') would have progressed natal Saturn and progressed natal Sun-Pluto midpoint both less than 1/2 of a degree from an angle (Saturn from the Desc; Sun-Pluto midpoint from the IC).

Last edited by unique_astrology; 05-23-2016 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Information on possible time of death
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:
deanna (05-24-2016), Kitchy (05-31-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 02:01 AM

What do you think made him so popular with women?
Unread 08-09-2016, 07:59 PM
Banned

I think he was a true emotional - so maybe more moon reactions or mars reactions from women - my feelings or what i want from my feelings.

maybe it was the generality of emotion and protection combined in one.

who wasn't afraid of prince but who loved him anyway?

he held sinead o'connor hostage for a day - my hunch - because he was a businessman or woman hater - not sure - she got tired from his tyranny to finish a song in recording to perfection - or so I read - ? - and he wouldn't let her leave until it was done right.

he put in with madonna on a song - the history has come out since his death - and she was all emotional down and talking about her breakup with her 1st husband sean pean and claiming all woebegone and sorrowfull and he said to her - 'what does this song have to do with your break-up" or soemthing like that.

he was hard as nails, which women usually love - but it broke him up with himself, because as the saying goes - the nail that stands out gets hammered down - (no one says if others or self do the hammering though)

Look at this, anyway - and realize that sometimes something greater comes from what was never certain....

sad and beautiful as it is -

two lost souls found another in this song.

in a compound in the cold of northern US Minnesota.

Sun in a cold space is tragic reality for a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

Last edited by Kitchy; 08-09-2016 at 08:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
deanna (09-24-2016)

Tags
dies, nelson, prince, rogers