Does he have a girlfriend??

UnluckyGirl

Hi! it's about a guy we met online and chatted for almost 2 years..
He stopped texting me because I couldn't meet him in person.
I always take him as 7th H
but now I don't know.. I think 5th is more suitable due to the question..Any help please??

vfkynl.jpg

duenderoja

quoting book:

. Has he Another Lover ?

He has another. — If the ruler of the 7th be in con junction of any planet, except the 1st be also in the 7th. Or several planets in the 7th, and not any of them the ruler of the 7th. The (I besciged between two planets, and neither of them the ruler of the 1st or 7th. But if none of these occur, then say he is not ad dressing any other female that he cares at all for.

UnluckyGirl

virgo18

thank you.. you don't need to be sorry I am just wondering if he is 7th h or 5th H

duenderoja

as virgo18 said the ruler of the 7th H
Jupiter is going to be conjucted by Venus which is retrogate
So that means he has a girlfriend

UnluckyGirl

So my thoughts were totally wrong :/

I thought we should be looking the 11th H (as a 7th house from the 5th or a 5th house from 7th H )
Uranus in 11th H would mean he is free

Anyway I guess I was wrong

But I am wondering if Venus will be retro until it will conjuct Jupiter

and if Venus' square Saturn which will occur first is goind to block the conjuction betwren Venus and Jupoter

IleneK

Premium Member
So my thoughts were totally wrong :/

I thought we should be looking the 11th H (as a 7th house from the 5th or a 5th house from 7th H )
Uranus in 11th H would mean he is free

Anyway I guess I was wrong

But I am wondering if Venus will be retro until it will conjuct Jupiter

and if Venus' square Saturn which will occur first is goind to block the conjuction betwren Venus and Jupoter

I hope it is okay if I jump in here.

You are the 1st, he is the 7th/Jupiter, because he is your person of interest. You can look at 5th from the 7th for a casual encounter for him. But his significator joining Venus indicates his involvement with another woman. Especially the following motion between the planets:

Venus first joined by direct motion in early July. She remains in Jupiter's orb and is turning back to join again. This seems like significant involvement with another, regardless of Venus' contact with other planets before re-joining Jupiter.

Uranus typically is not included in traditional horary delineation and when used by more modern horary practitioners, it suggests things like sudden change, surprise. I've not seen it used as indicating freedom, but others more practiced in modern horary may have comment. In any case, I would not see it overriding the Jup/Venus conjunction as to the answer to your question.

Please do keep us posted if you find out if he does or doesn't have a gf.

UnluckyGirl

virgo18

Thanks for the interrsting info!
I have a very difficult for real relationship natal chart
so maybe I 'll meet someone
but no real relationship will occure

P.S I thought Sun was him