Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-21-2015, 09:10 PM

Re: Should I fight for him?

Thank you, that's a lot to think about. My instincts have been telling me that perhaps we are both sat here waiting for the other to do or say something.
When we see each other that thing is still there. I'm sure of it.

Knowing him, the idea that he wouldn't make a move because he's hurt me before is very conceivable indeed. When telling me he made a bad choice, he also say that he'd made his bed and now must lie in it.

I don't quite know how to convey to him that yes it's been so very painful not having him in my life anymore but that if something were to happen again, it's not something I'd ever hold against him.

He pursued me, I guess it's my turn. I have never done such a thing before.

Unread 04-22-2015, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygoat View Post
Thank you, that's a lot to think about. My instincts have been telling me that perhaps we are both sat here waiting for the other to do or say something.
When we see each other that thing is still there. I'm sure of it.

Knowing him, the idea that he wouldn't make a move because he's hurt me before is very conceivable indeed. When telling me he made a bad choice, he also say that he'd made his bed and now must lie in it.

I don't quite know how to convey to him that yes it's been so very painful not having him in my life anymore but that if something were to happen again, it's not something I'd ever hold against him.

He pursued me, I guess it's my turn. I have never done such a thing before.
That is sort of the implication of both planets in the 8th house. Both weak, unable to act.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Unread 04-22-2015, 09:12 AM

Certainly is!
I don't feel weak though, just concerned making a move rather than waiting patiently would scare him in someway. I do unfortunately have neptune transit square my venus right now and worried it's giving me false hope.

Slenkar - no, I had two jobs. I've just hung on to the main one as that didn't depend on where I live!
Unread 04-22-2015, 09:39 AM

Last edited by Inline; 10-16-2016 at 03:51 PM.
Unread 04-22-2015, 10:00 AM

Thank you! But at my age and this transit having just started I fear I do not have the time to wait for it to end in 2017!
Unread 04-22-2015, 12:01 PM

Unread 04-22-2015, 01:14 PM

He is a waste of time your time. If you do get back together he can just as easily leave you again. Just enjoy the good memories you had with him and look to a brighter future.
Unread 04-22-2015, 01:39 PM

Inline - I've always known he puts himself first. That's kind of why I liked him, I sort of like arrogant (even if it's a bit of an act) men.
I am the complete opposite, total people pleaser (thanks my virgo moon ) and wish I could be more selfish!

Ideally yes moving on would be great. However it feels so wrong if I have tried to see anyone else, feels like I am cheating and I back out of it!
Unread 04-22-2015, 04:02 PM

How long has it been since it finished? Perhaps seeing other men would be a bit too soon, just now, especially if there is something unresolved that you need to work through in yourself. I agree with the others, Nep square Venus transits often do not live up to their ethereal suggestions.

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 04-22-2015, 04:20 PM

Nearly a year so you'd think it would be easier by now! I've never had such a hard time getting over anyone.

But then I'm also dealing with transiting Pluto conjunct my Mercury. So no wonder I'm picking it apart, paying attention to every word said and searching for reasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillygoat For This Useful Post:
Neptune Rising (04-22-2015)
Unread 04-22-2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygoat View Post
Nearly a year so you'd think it would be easier by now! I've never had such a hard time getting over anyone.

But then I'm also dealing with transiting Pluto conjunct my Mercury. So no wonder I'm picking it apart, paying attention to every word said and searching for reasons.
Transiting Pluto to natal Mercury is a rich opportunity to explore the way you think. By this I mean to observe your thought processes and how you communicate and listen. Then you will possess the ability to make the radical transformative change that transiting Pluto demands and which is in service to your greater well-being. This hanging on about someone who treated you with such disregard and disrespect needs some examination, so you can let go of permitting such a debilitating circumstance to persist.

One must take advantage of his/her transits, put real effort into learning the lesson that the symbolism of the involved planets offer. Otherwise you are condemned to relive the poorly working dynamic in your life; to reap what you continue to sow, which in this particular situation, is not bringing much good to anyone involved, especially you.

I do wish you the very best,

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 04-23-2015, 11:04 AM

Thank you!
My transits and the tricky aspects of my natal do have me stumped.
they seem to tell me to not try so hard, not be so nice to people and then maybe I'll be loved. Which is illogical to me!
I'll figure it out, hopefully soon. I've spent too much of my life alone.
Unread 04-23-2015, 03:05 PM

Unread 04-23-2015, 03:13 PM

I do, it's a dull word! Hence my question if I should fight for him.
I've never shown him any passion or forcefulness outside of the bedroom.
I just have this inkling it might change things. If I stop being so nice. I am sick of waiting for everything I want in life!
Unread 04-24-2015, 10:53 PM

Well I was out in town today and he may have seen me. My friend said she spotted him looking at me.

So I asked if he had and if he has been thinking of me.

I'm intrigued by the moon conjunct MC but concerned the opposition of pluto may cancel out anything positive there.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_22_anonymous_hr.62834.3882.gif (82.6 KB, 5 views)

Tags
fight